ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1968 Michael Joseph
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Interview In Feb 05 Q Magazine Return to archive
January 5th, 2005 09:17 AM
Honky Tonk Man There’s a great interview with Keith Richard's in the latest issue of Q.

It’s a British themed issue, so all the questions are well, British related.

Alex
January 5th, 2005 09:24 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Great. Can it be posted online though?
January 5th, 2005 09:32 AM
Honky Tonk Man No, sadly it can’t. I went on to the website Q4MUSIC.COM. All you can get is a listing for what’s in the latest issue.

Alex
January 5th, 2005 09:45 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:
No, sadly it can’t. I went on to the website Q4MUSIC.COM. All you can get is a listing for what’s in the latest issue.

Alex

Oh well. I suppose they have to sell their magazine, fair enough.
January 5th, 2005 10:22 AM
Gazza to be honest, while its a fun read, its only a very brief, snatched interview - one page with a cool pic of Keith and a one page interview with quick questions and a few typical Keith soundbites.

Brief synopsis - he thinks the Libertines are "Ok but they're not exactly Muddy Waters" (sorry, FG, but by Keith's standards saying someone white and under 50 is "OK" is practically an endorsement), that when asked to list the 5 things he misses most about Britain he lists "fish and chips, and the smell of horseshit in London when he was growing up" amongst other things, when asked about retirement he says "we dont know how to spell the word" and on his plans for 2005, something along the lines of "a great new album and another monster tour"
January 5th, 2005 10:52 AM
GimmeExile Gazza, thanks for the summary...I can never get enough of Keith interviews.

Re 2005 plans: Hot Damn!
January 5th, 2005 11:34 AM
J.J.Flash "a great new album and another monster tour"

WOW
January 5th, 2005 11:35 AM
Pierre gonna be very hot and I hope purely rock'n roll

[Edited by Pierre]
[Edited by Pierre]
January 5th, 2005 11:58 AM
Nellcote Thanks Gazza, that's the news we wanted from the Chairman!
January 5th, 2005 12:18 PM
Martha
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Thanks Gazza, that's the news we wanted from the Chairman!

DITTO!

Monster Tour! Bring it ON!!!!

:-)
January 5th, 2005 06:00 PM
glencar Ironically what I miss most from my days growing up in the Bronx is horseshit & fish & chips. Small world, Keith.
January 5th, 2005 07:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Why would anyone miss England?? England is like Maine, fucking place sucks....especially in the winter.
January 5th, 2005 07:45 PM
glencar Snowstorm coming tonight!
January 5th, 2005 09:51 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Why would anyone miss England?? England is like Maine, fucking place sucks....especially in the winter.

THIS QUOTE IS EXACTLY WHY YOU ARE AN IDIOT.ENGLAND IS NOTHING LIKE MAINE..I KNOW- I'VE BEEN TO BOTH AND I MISS ENGLAND...WANKER
January 5th, 2005 09:56 PM
BILL PERKS 5 THINGS I MISS ABOUT ENGLAND
1-THE CABDRIVERS-THE BEST DRIVERS ON EARTH
2-THE GREENEST GRASS ANYWHERE
3-STONEHENGE-JUST THINK ABOUT HOW THE FUCK THAT HAPPENED
4-WALKING AROUND LONDON-NOTHING LIKE IT
5-HEATHROW AIRPORT-THE CRAZIEST AMALGAMATION OF LIFE FORMS ON EARTH-IF IT LIVES YOU'LL SEE IT THERE.
January 6th, 2005 12:03 AM
corgi37 I've never been to U.K., and i dont miss a thing about it. However, I must say, Page 3 girls are something i would migrate for.

My faves?
1. Anna Taverner
2. Ruth Higham
3. Katie Richmond (though i think she's retired).
January 6th, 2005 12:08 AM
gypsy
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:

THIS QUOTE IS EXACTLY WHY YOU ARE AN IDIOT.ENGLAND IS NOTHING LIKE MAINE..I KNOW- I'VE BEEN TO BOTH AND I MISS ENGLAND...WANKER

Put him on the idiot list...pronto!

Damn! I like BILL PERKS more and more everyday.
January 6th, 2005 12:22 AM
Madafaka Thank you for the summary Gary!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood