ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1968 Michael Joseph
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: How mick treats keith Return to archive
January 3rd, 2005 02:25 AM
michelle13 well bad ass over mikc ask KEITH TO GET PLASTIC SURGREY WTF MAN!!!! HOW RUDE
January 3rd, 2005 03:14 AM
gorda
quote:
michelle13 wrote:
well bad ass over mikc ask KEITH TO GET PLASTIC SURGREY WTF MAN!!!! HOW RUDE

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!

(Besides, I have not read anything about this rumor anywhere else, except for here, so maybe someone just made up the whole thing! )

P.S. No one can make Keith do anything he does not want to do! If he did do it, it probably was because he wanted to do it!

I don't see anything wrong with cosmetic surgery, if it makes you feel better and you have the money and time to do it! I say, "Go For It!"

P.S.S. Vince Neil of Motley Crue had extensive cosmetic surgery and he let the people from VH1 film it!

He got a nose job, chemical peel and lipo on his chin and neck area!

He looked great! He still looked like himself, only better!
[Edited by gorda]
January 3rd, 2005 11:05 AM
jb Very appropriate and Keith should listen...
January 3rd, 2005 01:30 PM
KeithRichardsgrl
quote:
gorda wrote:

P.S.S. Vince Neil of Motley Crue had extensive cosmetic surgery and he let the people from VH1 film it!

He got a nose job, chemical peel and lipo on his chin and neck area!

He looked great! He still looked like himself, only better!
[Edited by gorda]

I saw that Vince Neil of Motley Crue did that surgery on vh1 the other day. He dose look better and he looked much happier after he got it done.
January 3rd, 2005 03:09 PM
Stray Cat UK Keith is in the new Q magazine,er................it's way too late for plastic surgery.

As the man himself once said "you can't polish a turd"!
January 3rd, 2005 04:37 PM
kahoosier Gorda is right, no one makes Keith do anything he does not want to do!

Which is why people (including Keith) have to stop blaming Mick only for albums that do not sell, pandering to current trends, the price of tickets, the Vegas act etc.,etc. Keith is a full partner in crime with Mick in all of this. I said in another post, that people think Mick is the Master of Media Manipulation, but Keith has proven his equal in the last 20 years. He as also proven to be far more subtle, leaving people convinced of his RNR attitude and "awww shucks I just do it for the music" attitude.
January 3rd, 2005 06:17 PM
michelle13 MONTLEY CRUE rocks but i saw vince neal 2 i was on the phone with keithrichards girl we watched it to gether she is my cuzin but when them doctors put the nife under vince i wanted to puke (i did 2 day)but thaats not my point
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood