ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1968 Michael Joseph
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: GOODBYE 2004!!!!!! Return to archive
December 31st, 2004 01:23 PM
kath you totally sucked! mother nature taught us ALL that she is, after all, in charge and we'd better watch our shit. politicians, corporations, drug companies,man made horrors, stones friends dying, stones friends finding out dreadful things about their spouses, charlie with cancer, it was a TERRIBLE FUCKING YEAR!!!!

as gypsy and others have said "good riddance" and don't let the door hit you in the ass, 2004.....
December 31st, 2004 01:30 PM
LadyJane Amen Kath!! FU 2004!!!

LJ.
December 31st, 2004 01:33 PM
BILL PERKS IT REALLY DID SUCK
December 31st, 2004 04:06 PM
Poplar
Bravo 2005!
December 31st, 2004 04:07 PM
Some Guy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Amen Kath!! FU 2004!!!

LJ.

F U 2004! Nice!
December 31st, 2004 04:59 PM
Madafaka Bye bastard!
December 31st, 2004 05:09 PM
LadyJane I must amend my earlier thoughts. There were some very bright spots this year

--Having Lunch with jb AND riding in the Benz!
--Having Dinner and spending a nice evening with Martha.
--Lushing it up at the Blushing Brides show with Nanky and TomL
--Going to Annapolis and enjoying the company of Stonesdoug, oldkr, Mattman, jaggergurl, akissaway, the sharp e...and so many others.
--Helping my partner in crime, gypsy, create Nankerace.

2004 had many, many bad moments, but the friends I have made here at RO make me laugh and help get me through life's rough spots.

LJ.
December 31st, 2004 05:39 PM
Poplar
500 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
December 31st, 2004 08:29 PM
kath

500 posts ---wooo hooo!!!!

December 31st, 2004 09:26 PM
littleredrooster 2004 you truly SUCKED!
Only 5+ hours until you are GONE!!!

YEAH!!!!!!

Welcome 2005!!!
December 31st, 2004 10:43 PM
Nellcote 2004 Was "Wicked Pissa"

PATRIOTS WON SUPER BOWL!!!!!
RED SOX WON WORLD SERIES!!!!
BUSH WON!!!

I DID NOT FIND MY NAME ON THE OBITUARY PAGE!!!

ROCK ON!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ONE & ALL

I FOUND CAPS THIS YEAR ALSO, I SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS SOME TIME AGO. IT'S THE BEST, ISN'T IT BILL PERKS?
January 3rd, 2005 02:23 AM
michelle13 2004 was bad but not really it was strait things happen PPL get over it luckly charlie didnt die!
January 3rd, 2005 06:21 AM
glencar The only bad things I saw were the Red Sox win, Charlie's illness & a little tsunami. Otherwise, it was a fantastic year. BUSH WON!!!
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood