ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1968 Michael Joseph
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: THE HAPPY NEW YEAR THREAD Return to archive
December 31st, 2004 04:42 AM
egon Hello Everyone. As I'll be busy drinking from this moment on,
I'd like to already wish each and everyone of you a
great evening with your family and/or friends.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

[Edited by egon]
[Edited by egon]
December 31st, 2004 05:19 AM
F505 quote: Hello Everyone. As I'll be busy drinking from this moment on, I'd like to already wish each and everyone of you a great evening with your family and/or friends. unquote

Thx man, I hope Ronnie isn't with you at the moment.

Happy New Year All !
December 31st, 2004 06:07 AM
Jair That's right!

Happy New Year y'all, and all the best in 2005.

That's my favorite place, thanks to each and everyone of you.

I wish you all health, peace & love!!!

December 31st, 2004 07:40 AM
BillyBoll Well, being in the fortunate position of being on holiday in New Zealand, I have the pleasure of being the firts into the new year, so.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
December 31st, 2004 07:51 AM
Madafaka Happy New Year, my friends!
God bless you all.
December 31st, 2004 08:26 AM
Back Street Girl Happy New Year,to each and every one of you.
December 31st, 2004 10:20 AM
jb Happy New Year My Friends!!!
God Bless You All!!!
December 31st, 2004 10:34 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Happy New Year every one.

I've got something to be thankful for. Monday I go back to work after being "on the mend" since mid September.

I wish you all a prosperous, safe, and healthy 2005.
December 31st, 2004 10:35 AM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Happy New Year every one.

I've got something to be thankful for. Monday I go back to work after being "on the mend" since mid September.

I wish you all a prosperous, safe, and healthy 2005.

Thanks TTM
December 31st, 2004 10:57 AM
FOURCHETTE A happy new year from France !

Long live to everybody. I am looking forward to 2005.
The Stones will be recording in France or in New York, will hit the road again. That's good news, isn't it ?

[Edited by FOURCHETTE]
December 31st, 2004 11:01 AM
jb
quote:
FOURCHETTE wrote:
A happy new year from France !

Long live to everybody. I am looking forward to 2005.
The Stones will be recording in France or in New York, will hit the road again. That's good news, isn't it ?

[Edited by FOURCHETTE]

Thanks FOURCHETTE
December 31st, 2004 11:08 AM
gustavobala happy new year...

god bless you all

RIP for the tragedy in asia and argentina, who god give them peace!
December 31st, 2004 11:09 AM
jb
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
happy new year...

god bless you all

RIP for the tragedy in asia and argentina, who god give them peace!

Thanks gustavobala
December 31st, 2004 05:55 PM
LadyJane Happy New Year to the greatest group of people on the Internet!!!!

Here's to a 2005 that brings us peace, happiness, good health, a great new album, great Tour AND a chance for all of us to get together and PARTY IN PERSON!!!!

Hugs and Kisses,
LJ.
December 31st, 2004 06:05 PM
Angiegirl HAPPY NEW YEAR ROCKS OFF!!! I'm drinking champaign to all of you 5 minutes into the new year 2005. Cheers to all!!!
December 31st, 2004 06:28 PM
charlotte Gelukkige 2005 Angie!

Happy New Year everyone!!! On the east coast we have 5 hours and 30 minutes to go!!!
[Edited by charlotte]
December 31st, 2004 06:38 PM
Angiegirl Happy new year!!!!

Best wishes to all!!!

Mark aka SSC (on Angiegirl's comp).
December 31st, 2004 07:06 PM
thejuf love, health and happiness to everybody this new year.

I must admit I am not in a festive mood because of the tragedy in Asia, but let's be supportive and do sth for these poor sods.

the juf from amsterdam
December 31st, 2004 07:10 PM
kath just got a call from a friend in sweden, she said fireworks were everywhere!!

good new year to us all...PLEASE!!!!!
December 31st, 2004 07:48 PM
glencar Happy New Year! - Bonne et Heureuse Année!- Glückliches Neues Jahr! - Gelukkig Nieuw Jaar- Nuovo Anno Felice! - ¡ Feliz Año Nuevo cabrones !- Чистяков - Ano Novo Feliz!- Hyvää Uutta Vuotta - Srecna Nova Godina !- Gott Nytt År! - gelukkige nuwejaar - Gëzuar vitin e ri ein gutes neues Jahr - e glëckliches nëies - aam said - shnorhavor nor tari - yeni iliniz mubarek - urteberrion - subho nababarsho - asgwas amegas - hnit thit ku mingalar pa - bloavez mad - честита нова година - kung hé fat tsoi - feliç any nou - xin nièn kuai le - seh heh bok mani bat uh seyo - godt nytår - sretna nova godina - felicxan novan jaron - head uut aastat - onnellista uutta vuotta - gelukkig Nieuwjaar - bliadhna mhath ur - ath bhliain faoi mhaise - feliz aninovo - blwyddyn newydd dda - kali chronia - rogüerohory año nuévo-re - shana tova - nav varsh ki subhkamna - boldog új évet - selamat tahun baru - farsælt komandi ár - felice anno nuovo - akemashite omedetô - asseguèsse-ameguèsse - hosa varshada shubhaa shayagalu - sur sdei chhnam thmei - umwaka mwiza - sala we ya nû pîroz be - sabai di pi mai - laimīgo Jauno gadu - laimingų Naujųjų Metų - e gudd neit Joër
December 31st, 2004 08:26 PM
jaggergurl HAPPY NEW YEAR 2005!!
December 31st, 2004 09:22 PM
rogerriffin FELIZ AÑO NUEVO 2005!!!

HAPPY NEW STONES YEAR!!!

FROM MÉXICO.
January 1st, 2005 10:21 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl A tost to you all for a new best fucking year in our lives, a great album, the best tour with the cheapest prices and no mother nature giving us bad news

Success, sex, a nd rock and roll you bastards

Gracias rogerriffin, Lucia told me about your phone call I will call you later as soon as I get your number in the phone device
January 1st, 2005 03:06 PM
stewed & Keefed HAPPY NEW YEAR
January 1st, 2005 11:57 PM
Steel Wheels Happy New Year to everyone! May your music always be your own!
January 2nd, 2005 12:10 AM
parmeda Happy New Year!

...damn, I am sooooo glad these holidays are almost over!
January 2nd, 2005 07:21 AM
corgi37 I hope we all get the most amazing new Stones cd, the most amazing tour, the most amazing good fortune and i hope we all have amazing sex. Maybe even together.

My New Years was ok. Just a sweet party at my mate Marty's house. Best thing is Marty and Heather, his lovely wife, only live 1/2 a kilometre away. Mrs Corgi went too. It was such a warm night too. I just had shorts and singlet one (Stones VL95 of course). I got pretty hammered, but not too bad. Got home around 5am. Took some ace pics of my mates clowing around. I've known 'em all for bloody years. Heather was sweet enough to insist i take photos of her feet.

What a gal!

P.S. The best thing was midnight. We scored some illegal fireworks (fireworks banned here for private use!!) and let 'em go. I was in charge of 3 cannisters. My stupid fucking drunk mate came up to hug me at about 15 seconds past midnight, and knocked me as i lit one cannister. It tipped over. I dived for cover as my car, me, about 35 people and a mates teen son were covered in sparks and flame. It was hilarious. A rocket hit the kid fair-square in the guts. He was fine, but a hole was burnt in his crappy Eminem t-shirt!

heheheheh.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood