ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1968 Michael Joseph
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New arse...sorry asshole list Return to archive
December 30th, 2004 11:35 PM
gypsymofo60 Is there a more concieted turd in the music world at present than Robbie Williams?
December 31st, 2004 09:19 AM
Gimme Shelter Eminem
December 31st, 2004 09:25 AM
Back Street Girl Paul McCartney.
December 31st, 2004 12:26 PM
Soldatti Bono
December 31st, 2004 12:29 PM
shakedhandswithkeith Jon Bon Jovi
December 31st, 2004 12:30 PM
telecaster All of the above with Elton being the flag bearer

I am proud to say I don't know who Robbie William is
[Edited by telecaster]
December 31st, 2004 12:45 PM
Jumacfly Celine Dion
December 31st, 2004 12:56 PM
rolling who Courtney Love. I mean, does it get any worse than that?
December 31st, 2004 01:32 PM
jb bONO
December 31st, 2004 01:35 PM
LadyJane Macca takes the cake...

LJ.
December 31st, 2004 01:36 PM
jb bONO
December 31st, 2004 04:03 PM
Poplar
geez, get over Bono people.

some real arses: Eminim, Clay Aiken, Brittany
December 31st, 2004 04:55 PM
mac_daddy the eagles will always occupy the top spot on this list, elton is second, macca is third...

robbie williams must get alot of press in europe, because in the states, people dont really know who he is...

December 31st, 2004 06:35 PM
MRD8 Why not be honest here people...Mick Jagger belongs on any assholes of rock list, certainly near the top!
December 31st, 2004 08:29 PM
Gazza
quote:
gypsymofo60 wrote:
Is there a more concieted turd in the music world at present than Robbie Williams?

Yeah, I'd say there are plenty of them who have their head so far up their own arses they could lick their own tonsils.

Showbiz is full of such "do you know who I am?" type divas and utter wankstains who seem to exist in some unreal world which they genuinely believe revolves around them.

Robbie Williams doesnt even come close.

Barbra Streisand and Diana Ross (people so full of their own self importance that their staff are forbidden from either looking at them or talking to them without being spoken to first) are prime examples. J-Lo would certainly be in the same ballpark.
December 31st, 2004 09:29 PM
Starbuck someone will have to enlighten me as to why macca is so despised. is it the beatles vs stones thing? is it because he's a ^$%!ing billionaire and he charged for drinks at his wedding? (ok, that's an asshole thing to do, but that doesn't make him worthy of the spite of the average dink.)

what did he do? did he pee in your sink? drink all your root beer?

clearly, the eagles are at the top of this ungodly list. and i don't think clay aiken belongs here, either. hell, if you were a southern looser like him and you got the chance to do the american idol gig and have millions of prepubescent teens drool over your picture and scream your name at concerts, wouldn't you do it? you bet your $%&^ing britches you would!

December 31st, 2004 10:45 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Yeah, I'd say there are plenty of them who have their head so far up their own arses they could lick their own tonsils.

Showbiz is full of such "do you know who I am?" type divas and utter wankstains who seem to exist in some unreal world which they genuinely believe revolves around them.

Robbie Williams doesnt even come close.

Barbra Streisand and Diana Ross (people so full of their own self importance that their staff are forbidden from either looking at them or talking to them without being spoken to first) are prime examples. J-Lo would certainly be in the same ballpark.

Ah! but there lies the rub my dear Gazza, Streisand & CO. have the right to being in the state.
December 31st, 2004 10:51 PM
Gazza NO-ONE has, my dear mofo!
December 31st, 2004 10:56 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
Gazza wrote:
NO-ONE has, my dear mofo!

Oh! I beg to differ. As someone has already pointed out, OL'Rubber Lips would qualify in alot of peoples minds, people who really know him. But he has that right in my book.
January 3rd, 2005 12:35 PM
Saint Sway Ashlee Simpson
Eminem
Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson, LaToya Jackson, Joe Jackson, Tito Jackson, hell, anyone named Jackson... Reggie Jackson, Action Jackson, Jackson Browne, Jackson Heights...
January 3rd, 2005 01:05 PM
glencar Don Henley & Glenn Frey. I don't know enough about the other Eagles to put them on the list. They could be hapless dupes for all we know.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood