ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1968 Michael Joseph
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: favorite mick quote Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 21st, 2004 05:25 PM
69 Chevy "If I looked tired today it is because I was up all night fucking"
December 22nd, 2004 12:20 AM
West 8 "How can you out punk Keith ?"
December 24th, 2004 05:11 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
69 Chevy wrote:
"If I looked tired today it is because I was up all night fucking"

when did he say that? im sure he has said that several times but where did you see it?
December 27th, 2004 08:42 AM
Cant Catch Me This might not be word for word, but he said, "If the band seems a little tired today it's because we (they?) were up all night fucking. We'll do our best."

He said it during the '78 tour and it can be heard on the "Handsome Girls" box set. It's either before or after Shattered, or Miss You, I'm not sure which, and there are several versions of both of those songs on "Handsome Girls.".
December 28th, 2004 01:53 PM
69 Chevy 78 tour at JFK Stadium in Philadelphia. Not sure if that was exactly what he said, but something to that effect.
December 28th, 2004 01:56 PM
69 Chevy "Get off your assses you lazy motherfuckers" Houston on the last tour. A city not known for people standing up during concerts.
December 28th, 2004 02:03 PM
iluvmickjagger07 "it's only rock and roll Homer"~mick
"but i like it"~homer
(from the simpsons)
December 28th, 2004 04:23 PM
F505 Mick receiving a MTV award from Jan Wenner (Rolling Stone) august 1994:

"Thank you Jan. Without us the magazine might have been called the Herman's Hermits' Monthly."

Priceless
[Edited by F505]
December 28th, 2004 10:12 PM
rolling who from 'Love You Live' in club gig:

"Bill Wyman just wants to take pictures of girl's legs...Ron Wood's gay. Keith, of course, is completely straight."

(Keith replies: "And ol' bum's rush Jagger ova here..."
December 28th, 2004 10:14 PM
glencar Wasn't that Ronnie who said that last bit?
December 28th, 2004 11:16 PM
rolling who
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wasn't that Ronnie who said that last bit?

Maybe, but I always thought it was Keith.
December 31st, 2004 02:46 AM
gypsymofo60 My favourite rock n' roll quote goes to The Loon, (Keith Moon), when being interviewed by one Norman Gunston,(an Aussie commedian in early '78, famous for his "Do you have any drugs stuffed under the bed Mr. Jagger" question around the same time, also for his,"Why did you call the album Some Girls" question, now of course famous for Keith's dry riposte.......Gunston(aka)Gary McDonald,some rubbish I've long since forgotten.......Moon,(slightly bemused look), and then Oh! I get it! This is the prick who loves to take the piss. Reply! After much(not much thought),With an evil glint, PISS OFF!...AUSSIE SLAG!..........PRICELESS!
December 31st, 2004 05:31 AM
F505 .
[Edited by F505]
January 1st, 2005 01:15 AM
gypsymofo60 "Nobody slams the fucking door on me in The Kings Road, I'm the only one with enough money to spend on their crappy clothes". Or words as such. After Johnny Lydon bragged about doing such in '77...........No more Beatles, no more Stones, my arse!.......Yeah! I know that was Strummer.
January 1st, 2005 01:29 AM
gypsymofo60 I'm not home at present, so I don't have the exact wording. My apologies. You'll get the drift..On Patti Smith: Oh! God! Fucking awfull, all that intellectual posing. UGH!
On Aerosmith:"Oh! 'es so sweet ya know what I mean!"(Steven Tyler),I should just grab 'im and(slams fist in the air),"ere! What you fucking think you're doin'? Fucking impersonatin' me" Laughs!
January 1st, 2005 01:30 AM
gypsymofo60 One more............"You'd better get those fucking monitors together man!"
January 1st, 2005 01:38 AM
gypsymofo60 Look! last one. I promise.....Awwright! Li'l Mar'gr't ow are ya?.........LOL! Talk about opening the box. Can you imagine Ronnie at that point in procedings?.."Oh Fuck!" Ya cunt Jagger!"
January 3rd, 2005 01:59 AM
michelle13 "see you on the tour" and "you got some letters" its on aol
Page: 1 2
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood