It always feels new.
You make me purr and koo.
And if you all had a clue.
Tonight, you'd play Had It With You.

Maxlugar 1/11/02
Photo is Maxy Von Kinky Kink Kinko Kinkily in 1983

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fight! Return to archive
12-23-01 10:23 PM
SatisfactionUK Ok everyone likes to get pissed off on this board apparently..so everyone should just agree on a time and place to meet...put on street fighting man...and kick each others asses! Get it all out, and have some normal discussions in the future. Jan 15-16 are good days for me, fights are one on one or two on two, and at least one free for all. Knives shorter than 5 inches please...and no guns. You may use a bat in one and ONLY ONE match....so save it. Ok lets get this thing organized people...its time time to kick ass and chew gum...and Im all out of gum.
12-24-01 07:48 AM
Maxlugar Damn it! I thought this was going to be an ode to "Fight" off the classic Dirty Work collection!

Instead it was a call to arms to fight EACH OTHER!

I am visibly shaken to the core.

Maxy Von sad
12-24-01 01:22 PM
The Worst I had thought the same as Maxy.
12-24-01 07:54 PM
SatisfactionUK Of course twas meant in jest. Made me think though, there is no major conflict in history...no major emotional turmoil that cannot be accurately depicted in a Stones song...

Gimme Shelter
Highwire
Sympathy
...so many more...I guarantee the next album will have a song that alludes to the Sept 11 tragedy. This song will be a major hit.

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.