It always feels new.
You make me purr and koo.
And if you all had a clue.
Tonight, you'd play Had It With You.

Maxlugar 1/11/02
Photo is Maxy Von Kinky Kink Kinko Kinkily in 1983

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Yeah Return to archive
12-21-01 03:30 PM
Hovercraft1 Fuckin sort your fucking shit out!! This is a ROLLING STONES message board and you tools are talkin about nations and politics and wank shit. Yeah America is a big place but not all that cool. BIG is beautiful in you minds! So fucking what States of America is Messy,; media circus and too many inbreds, trailer trash...got respect for some of u Americans but get ur heads outof your own arses. Personally I would not like to live in America, but there u go.
Im out
PS: get educated USdid step in and help UK in the WW2 but the fall of the Nazis was maily due to the Russians battling from the NOrth
12-21-01 03:48 PM
moy yes "this is a ROLLING STONES message board", so please everybody get back to the subject

peace

12-21-01 04:15 PM
Joey Fact: If it wasn't for the good ol' USA , all citizens of great Britain would be speaking German . Then , the day after World War II ended in Europe , if it wasn't for the good ol' USA , all citizens of Great Britain would be speaking Russian .

And were was the rest of the world in the mid / late 1960's when we were fighting those Viet Cong in the Central Highlands ??????? The rest of the world looked away as we got our A##es kicked in and young Joey developed a nasty Smack Habit and began to chase the Dragon in a little town that used to go by the name of Saigon ( Now called Ho Chi Minh City .....thanks everyone for that )

Hey , Chase the Dragon.......Time Out of Mind !!!!

Poem.....Go....now !!!!

" Tonight when I chase the Dragon , the water may change to cherry wine and the silver will turn to gold , time out of mind . "

--thank You

Joey 12/21/01

12-21-01 06:03 PM
~AzQb

Thank you my POWPOWPal Joey ; )
12-21-01 06:13 PM
Maxlugar Actually, most people think that the beginning of the end came when the British fought the German's off in the Battle of Britain. It was the first time in WW II that Germany was denied. Things never went the same for them after that.
Tough bastards those British. It's a shame I had to go all sterotypical below but It was in response to the "Americans are arrogant" coment.

Stones rule.

12-21-01 06:44 PM
Gazza >Fact: If it wasn't for the good ol' USA , all citizens of great Britain would be speaking German .

Horseshit...read Maxy's post above..(some commonsense there,Maxy - take back what I said earlier..).the war had started 2 years before you deemed it worthy of getting involved (or did they teach you in school that it began in December 1941..?) The US made a great and much appreciated contribution..but as far as your take on history goes..go back to your frigging Rambo/Hollywood version of events

>Then , the day after World War II ended in Europe , if it wasn't for the good ol' USA , all citizens of Great Britain would be speaking Russian .

Dont remember them invading us...Joey...every couple of months on one board or another you repeat the same tired old mantra....Who fucking cares? its even more tiresome than "bring back Mick taylor" and its only showing your own ignorance...

>And were was the rest of the world in the mid / late 1960's when we were fighting those Viet Cong in the Central Highlands ???????

the short answer to that is "minding our own fucking business because it had nothing to do with us" Had you ever heard of the place before you went there? Thought not...

>The rest of the world looked away as we got our A##es kicked in and young Joey developed a nasty Smack Habit and began to chase the Dragon in a little town that used to go by the name of Saigon ( Now called Ho Chi Minh City .....thanks everyone for that

youre most welcome...

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.