It always feels new.
You make me purr and koo.
And if you all had a clue.
Tonight, you'd play Had It With You.

Maxlugar 1/11/02
Photo is Maxy Von Kinky Kink Kinko Kinkily in 1983

WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist OR start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Did Steel Driving Hammer just accuse me? Return to archive
12-19-01 10:48 AM
Maxlugar Of being the Still Drunkin Idiot? Steelie, please elaborate on this theory.

On another note, my 400 CD player is now up and running and all my CD's are in it. In a flash I can go from, say, Static in the Attic to Some Girls to Brussles to ad infinum.

God I love my basement bar!

"Stick 400 CD's in my sphincter, Ronnie!"
12-19-01 10:55 AM
nankerphelge I think so. It's always hard to tell with our lost soul brother. His posts -- and especially the threads between he and the queen -- are always, shall we say, cryptic.

But I did get the impression that he thinks you are the mysterious poster and that maybe he wants to punish you with a hot meat injection. Just my take...
12-19-01 11:17 AM
Sue If he did it, he didn't do it here
12-19-01 11:19 AM
nankerphelge No, he did it at the ol' Gasx3 board.
12-19-01 11:38 AM
Maxlugar I, Maxlugar, have NEVER posted under another name.

Let alone post on THAT board.

And I, Maxlugar, would never attack a fellow member of the C10.

Our credo:

The C10 must never walk on all fours.

The C10 must never kill and eat another C10'er.

The C10 must never attack another C10'er on a message board.

The C10 must never be sober more than one week at a time.

Steel Driving Hammer, you have attacked me. If you do not want to be punished, you better come up with an apology and a good one at that. I have not seen what this Still Drunkin' Idiot has said about you but let me ask you this: Why would I, Maxlugar, a man who has posted drunk insane things many a time, chastise YOU for posting drunk?

I await your apology with much impatience.

Max "fucking" Lugar <----- Always has been, always will be.
12-19-01 11:41 AM
~AzQb
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I think so. It's always hard to tell with our lost soul brother. His posts -- and especially the threads between he and the queen -- are always, shall we say, cryptic.

But I did get the impression that he thinks you are the mysterious poster and that maybe he wants to punish you with a hot meat injection. Just my take...

Gee,nankerphelge...now THAT hurts my feelings!

~cheeers!
12-19-01 01:20 PM
nankerphelge Well dear, sometimes the truth hurts. Not saying anything bad -- just that sometimes I don't follow it all. Don't you go a changin'-- I'll just keep trying to figure it all out.

I never got calculus either, but I still like math!
12-19-01 02:34 PM
Joey You are all forcing me to " Dance Like A Clown " this evening .

See what happens when Steelie drinks waaaaaay too much booze at night . He is definitely going the way of Keith Moon .

I worry.........

" Hug Me Ronnie "

Joey , C10

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board.
The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.