ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan - 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wanted : bass player based around London Return to archive
2nd January 2008 12:33 PM
razorback The band managed by Nina Antonia : The Skuzzies is looking for a bass player ,so if you're interrested in the job or got a friend who can join ,here's what I have received from her.

quote:
The band are called The Skuzzies, the bass player should be lively and experienced, London based. Age 21-31. Own hair and bass. Influences include Johnny Thunders (of course) The Clash, Dizzee Rascal, Queens Of The Stone Age and Massive Attack. For more details contact myself on www.myspace.com/ninaantonia or www.myspace.com/skuzzies

Please ,if you're a beginner don't waist your time and hers ....forget it .

Thanks
2nd January 2008 01:21 PM
Nellcote I would think Bill Wyman would take time off from his metal detecting for this gig. Contact him @ www.billwyman.com
2nd January 2008 01:24 PM
Fiji Joe Starbuck plays bass...and he pretends to be from England...I'll have his management get in touch with you.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)