ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan - 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I wish they would just call it. Return to archive
31st December 2007 05:23 PM
TampabayStone The ducks are beating the craaap out of The Universty of South Forida's BULLS. It's hard to watch and I only have one ciggy left.
31st December 2007 05:28 PM
pdog
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
The ducks are beating the craaap out of The Universty of South Forida's BULLS. It's hard to watch and I only have one ciggy left.

time to quit smoking?
31st December 2007 06:00 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
pdog wrote:

time to quit smoking?

No doubt, although it would not have helped today! I have been following your progress-Nice Job!
31st December 2007 06:45 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
The ducks are beating the craaap out of The Universty of South Forida's BULLS. It's hard to watch and I only have one ciggy left.

Hard to watch? Are you kiddin' me? This is the most glorious day in a month and a half. The Ducks, who were a genuine second ranked team and a legitimate contender for the national title before Dixon's injury, showed the country (especially those of you on the wrong side of the Rockies) what Oregon football is all about.

Go Ducks!!!

P.S. Cigarettes ain't good for ya. Get yerself some nice ganja.

31st December 2007 06:50 PM
robpop
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

As I sit here in suburb Pittsburgh PA, just talking to my neighbor who is a SO. Flordia grad, you should be proud. This team has came from nowhere. Great future ahead. Bigger future than the overrated Ducks. The Bulls will be a major national power for years to come. Great campass, and great facilities. Congrats on a great year. Your break out year.
31st December 2007 06:52 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:

Get yerself some nice ganja.

That's the only thing that got me thru the game. I thought we were a better team than that. That was to bad about your QB. You guys were on a serious run...
31st December 2007 06:55 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
robpop wrote:

As I sit here in suburb Pittsburgh PA, just talking to my neighbor who is a SO. Flordia grad, you should be proud. This team has came from nowhere. Great future ahead. Bigger future than the overrated Ducks. The Bulls will be a major national power for years to come. Great campass, and great facilities. Congrats on a great year. Your break out year.

I know your right, I just thought we had a good shot with Dixon out.
31st December 2007 07:58 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:

That's the only thing that got me thru the game. I thought we were a better team than that. That was to bad about your QB. You guys were on a serious run...

Take heart. You are that good a team, even if this wasn't your best day. It's just that the Ducks are that good, even without Dixon (and Colvin, and Paysinger, and Johnson, and Leaf, etc.). It didn't show in the last three games, but that was just a failure to adjust. Far from being overrated, Oregon was seriously underrated coming into today.

For a program that's about one-tenth as old as the Ducks, South Florida has nothing to be ashamed of. We may meet again.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)