ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan - 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: bhutto assassinated!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
28th December 2007 08:26 PM
robpop Do you really think drilling up Alaska is going to save you ame me the user one cent? I have no problem with drilling the oil in Alaska, but that is on public land. So that is our oil, not Exxon-Moblil's. So we are just going to hand it over to them and let them give back to us in the ass.

Bullshit, Deregulation of ultilities led to higher prices, Enron scandle, CA brownouts, and a major north east blackout.

I'm not being partisan here, and nor am I in my views, but why the hell would anybody believe and stick up for the bullshit the oil companies feed us?
28th December 2007 09:05 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

I am happy with the job the governor has done here. Talk about exceeding expectations. That's a side note, but he has tried, and done a good job at spending. He cares about fiscal responsibilty and healthcare and education, not an easy thing to do.
Back to me!!!

Doesn't CA have a $14 billion budet shortfall?
28th December 2007 09:06 PM
glencar
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
That give me a great idea for a movie...follow a New Jersey family on a cross country auto trip and film them struggling to try and operate the many different varieties of gas pumps....starring Chevy Chase

I lived this movie. In my early internet days, this one guy from South Jersey had to pump gas & had no idea what to do. Entertaining but slightly sad, too.
28th December 2007 09:08 PM
glencar
quote:
robpop wrote:
Do you really think drilling up Alaska is going to save you ame me the user one cent? I have no problem with drilling the oil in Alaska, but that is on public land. So that is our oil, not Exxon-Moblil's. So we are just going to hand it over to them and let them give back to us in the ass.

Bullshit, Deregulation of ultilities led to higher prices, Enron scandle, CA brownouts, and a major north east blackout.

I'm not being partisan here, and nor am I in my views, but why the hell would anybody believe and stick up for the bullshit the oil companies feed us?

If it's our oil, I'd like my share. I understand that we don't want to shred the wilderness & certainly ExMob shouldn't get it for free but why should we keep feeding the Saudis our dimes whilst sitting on top of a huge source of fuel? BTW I'm being non-partisan too!
28th December 2007 09:25 PM
tumbled why not spend some god dam money on developing a decent alternative fuel source instead?
28th December 2007 09:49 PM
LadyJane I think we need to get back to the topic of the thread.
Ironic.

We cannot make peace here.
How the Hell is it going to be made in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq???????????

I just want to salute a woman who was murdered, in cold blood, for the appparent sake of her fellow citizens.

All politics aside.

A mother is lost.
A wife is lost.
A Sister, Daugher, Cousin is lost.

I just find her fate very tragic, albeit, sadly predictable.

God help us All for we live in a very tumultous and unpredictable world.

Peace,
LJ.
28th December 2007 09:54 PM
pdog
quote:
glencar wrote:
Doesn't CA have a $14 billion budet shortfall?

The irony is, CA is the worlds six largest economy, and our workforce supplies tons of money in income tax... oh wait, that income tax goes pays back the interest on the loans from private bankers, who also run the Federal Reserve!!! And if we actually controlled our own money, all states would have plenty of money, and things like education, healthcare are expensive wars wouldn't be a financial burden? Oh wait, politically speaking It's Arnold's fault we haven't got enough money in California! Let's not look at the real problem...
28th December 2007 10:49 PM
robpop THe US has been divided for too long now. We are all on the same side. Let's act like it.

29th December 2007 12:51 AM
Stonesthrow
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Jesus Christ!...you'de debating with Joey?...I imagine that's like trying to have an intellectual conversation with gypsy...

Or Indian wrestling with a quadriplegic.

[Edited by Stonesthrow]
29th December 2007 12:33 PM
Jaggedblues
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I think we need to get back to the topic of the thread.
Ironic.

We cannot make peace here.
How the Hell is it going to be made in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran and Iraq???????????

I just want to salute a woman who was murdered, in cold blood, for the appparent sake of her fellow citizens.

All politics aside.

A mother is lost.
A wife is lost.
A Sister, Daugher, Cousin is lost.

I just find her fate very tragic, albeit, sadly predictable.

God help us All for we live in a very tumultous and unpredictable world.

Peace,
LJ.

Very well said.

Did you know she gave a speech in WNY a few years ago? I read it in the paper yesterday and found this online about it, http://www.sjfc.edu/whatsnew/1003_collnc.asp
29th December 2007 03:26 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Can I come over tonight and borrow a cup of GAY?

Funny !!!!!!!!

Gypsy ............. you are on FIRE !!!!!!
29th December 2007 03:28 PM
Joey " I never made more in my life than this past year... "

< ---- inheritance does NOT count .

Oh , Lil' Buddy ( Lil' Fella ) --- One Word : FIRE !!!!!

{ CA - FRIGGIN - RACK !!!! }

'kins , Est. 1999 and loved by EVERYBODY
29th December 2007 03:41 PM
gypsy
quote:
Joey wrote:

Funny !!!!!!!!

Gypsy ............. you are on FIRE !!!!!!

Thanks! Tell Mom I said "Hi!"
29th December 2007 04:02 PM
gimmekeef Mankind will never truly evolve until all can speak freely and no one feels entitled to silence them.....
29th December 2007 04:04 PM
pdog
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Mankind will never truly evolve until all can speak freely and no one feels entitled to silence them.....

oh shut up...

just kidding!
29th December 2007 04:32 PM
gypsy quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fiji Joe wrote:

Jesus Christ!...you'de debating with Joey?...I imagine that's like trying to have an intellectual conversation with gypsy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's only because talking to pretty girls makes you nervous.
29th December 2007 04:53 PM
Joey " That's only because talking to pretty girls makes you nervous. "

< ---- Christ , that is postin' on loan from God right there .

Amen Lil' Fella ( Lil' Fiji ....... Oh , Lil' ..... Lil' Fiji ....... Little ..... Lil' Fiji )

J. " Snuggles " FLY ! : Absolute of Post .

29th December 2007 04:54 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

That's just the problem. No one here has advocated or praised her death (so don't throw that red herring out again). But nor should should one draw such mistaken conclusions as "for the apparent sake of her fellow citizens". She was a polarizing figure in her nation's politics, officially convicted of embezzling billions, twice rejected by some of the very citizens who now praise her in death--conveniently overlooking her life. Fact is, the current Paki leader--now demonized by those who view Bhutto through rose-colored glasses--has been about the best friend possible to the US over the years, warts and all....
29th December 2007 04:58 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

That's just the problem. No one here has advocated or praised her death (so don't throw that red herring out again). But nor should should one draw such mistaken conclusions as "for the apparent sake of her fellow citizens". She was a polarizing figure in her nation's politics, officially convicted of embezzling billions, twice rejected by some of the very citizens who now praise her in death--conveniently overlooking her life. Fact is, the current Paki leader--now demonized by those who view Bhutto through rose-colored glasses--has been about the best friend possible to the US over the years, warts and all....

Hi Jizzy .........

29th December 2007 04:59 PM
lotsajizz Hey Joey!!
29th December 2007 05:18 PM
glencar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

I mostly agree with you but you're still a hateful turd.
29th December 2007 05:21 PM
lotsajizz I just reciprocate.
29th December 2007 05:28 PM
pdog
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I just reciprocate.

a reacharound?
29th December 2007 05:35 PM
gypsy
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
I just reciprocate.

I feel the same way about oral sex.
29th December 2007 05:57 PM
lotsajizz indeed....one should not get unless one is willing to give
29th December 2007 06:00 PM
Shoshanna She was a fascinating woman who did not deserve to die in such a fashion.
29th December 2007 06:04 PM
lotsajizz 'fascinating'

like Noriega was fascinating
29th December 2007 06:08 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I feel the same way about oral sex.

you put erection in my internet connection.
29th December 2007 06:09 PM
Shoshanna
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
'fascinating'

like Noriega was fascinating

It's my opinion. Yes facinating. Do you really care why I find her fascinating. or are you just trolling for an opportunity to give your own opinion to someone who has not asked an opinion of you?
29th December 2007 06:15 PM
lotsajizz I have NEVER been asked here to provide an opinion. That has never stopped me, or anyone else around here.....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)