ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan - 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: bhutto assassinated!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
28th December 2007 12:56 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Pakistan Govt saying now Bhutto died from hitting her head on the sunroof. I guess the shots she took in the neck, chest were not enough. This Musharaff needs to be dealt with.

"If she had not come out of the vehicle, she would have been unhurt, as all the other occupants of the vehicle did not receive any injuries," ministry spokesman Brigadier Javed Cheema said.

So is WAS her own fault.

LJ.
28th December 2007 12:58 PM
glencar
quote:
Starbuck wrote:

i still have yet to see this video!

is it the next tay zonday?

It's not quite THAT sick!
28th December 2007 12:58 PM
glencar
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

"If she had not come out of the vehicle, she would have been unhurt, as all the other occupants of the vehicle did not receive any injuries," ministry spokesman Brigadier Javed Cheema said.

So is WAS her own fault.

LJ.

Chicks just don't know how to drive!
28th December 2007 01:02 PM
steel driving hammer Joey?

28th December 2007 01:17 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Yeah were still in Korea too. Your point?

son .......................( small s )

Nobody likes to be occupied , but if you are going to occupy a country , please make sure it is an island like Japan or a peninsula like Korea ..... that way the enemy can not sneak through the other countries and end- run us all over the place like they did in the Vietamn and like the insurgents are doing NOW in Iraq ( the new Vietnam )

{{{{ CA - FRIGGIN - RACK !!! }}}}

" Knock Out PUNCH Ronnie ---- AGAIN !!!! "

*** MACKY NOW LYING ON FLOOR .... Bloody & Battered ....... Indeed , ... ' LIGHTS OUT ' !!! ***

JJJJJJJJJJJACKY !

[cc:ss]

[Edited by Joey]
28th December 2007 01:18 PM
glencar The only crack is the shit yer smoking. Your knowledge of war, politics, dating is evidentally miniscule. Just stick to the Eagles & stop being such a loser. Oh wait...
28th December 2007 01:32 PM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:
The only crack is the shit yer smoking.

blue .......................

the term ' glencar ' refers to a waterfall in central Georgia
28th December 2007 01:38 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

He has issues with strong women...

Nice try. My wife is a surgeon, not just someone who works for one.....
28th December 2007 01:41 PM
glencar Everyone dislikes you. I'm not sure why you bother posting here. You're rude, ignorant & a total asshole.
28th December 2007 01:46 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Everyone dislikes you. I'm not sure why you bother posting here. You're rude, ignorant & a total asshole.

I like him. He's like me - he doesn't need to be in some lame ass clique to make up for the fact that he was unpopular in high school (see: Fiji Joe).
28th December 2007 01:47 PM
LadyJane
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Another dig at me.
What a surprise.

I'm sure your Wife (God Bless her for being married to YOU) appreciates competence in her Business office. I know my Docs do.

LJ.

28th December 2007 01:50 PM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I like him. He's like me - he doesn't need to be in some lame ass clique to make up for the fact that he was unpopular in high school (see: Fiji Joe).

He's rude & insults people you like. I don't consider myself part of any clique, lame or not. This asshole brings NOTHING to the table & we're all tired of his crap. He belongs at shiidddddoooooooobbbbbbbeeeeee.
28th December 2007 02:00 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:
Nobody likes to be occupied , but if you are going to occupy a country , please make sure it is an island like Japan or a peninsula like Korea ..... that way the enemy can not sneak through the other countries and end- run us all over the place like they did in the Vietamn and like they are doing NOW in Iraq ( the new Vietnam )

{{{{ CA - FRIGGIN - RACK !!! }}}}

Too bad your half baked analogy doesn't work when the people of the "occupied" country side with the "occupier" and turn on the enemy that is sneaking through said borders, as has happened all over Iraq.

Poor lil' lad.... You want some ice for that eye?

28th December 2007 02:06 PM
gypsy
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

Hey! That was mean. I used to work for doctors too - trauma Radiology. That is a low blow. Many of us healthcare professionals do not get the recognition we deserve.

28th December 2007 02:09 PM
lotsajizz No offense directed at you, Gypsy

I am sorry.
28th December 2007 02:22 PM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Hey! That was mean. I used to work for doctors too - trauma Radiology. That is a low blow. Many of us healthcare professionals do not get the recognition we deserve.

Yes but we all look on attorneys with disgust.
28th December 2007 02:23 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes but we all look on attorneys with disgust.

Until we need one!!!!
28th December 2007 02:23 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

I said strong women posters.

Oh I'm sure a woman would need to be strong to be married to you.

28th December 2007 02:24 PM
glencar
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Until we need one!!!!

So far I been lucky...
28th December 2007 02:33 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
So far I been lucky...

Not me! I break the law every chance I get. It's fun. You should try it.
28th December 2007 02:34 PM
gypsy
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Oh I'm sure a woman would need to be strong to be married to you.

The same could be said for many men on this board (see: Fiji Joe).
28th December 2007 03:07 PM
Joey
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:

.. not just someone who works for one.....

Ouch !
28th December 2007 03:09 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

the people of the "occupied" country side with the "occupier" and turn on the enemy that is sneaking through said borders, as has happened all over Iraq.

You are DELUSIONAL and completely , COMPLETELY misguided .

Indeed , you are now totally ' LOST ' .

Punch Drunk ?!

" Fight is OVER Ronnie !!!! "

JJJJJJJJJJJOEY ALI !!!!!! ... ALI !!!!!

{ Thunderous Applause + Standing Ovation !!!! }

***** Crowd Chants : " Joey !!! " ..... " Joey !!! " ..... " JOEY !!!! " ******

'kins .

[Edited by Joey]
28th December 2007 03:11 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I like him. He's like me - he doesn't need to be in some lame ass clique to make up for the fact that he was unpopular in high school

Said the nutjob who founded the ROCC and the super secret Cap'n Crunch Anita Pallenberg message board

But you're right...he is like you...that's for damn sure
28th December 2007 03:15 PM
Maxlugar
quote:
Joey wrote:

Indeed , you are now totally ' LOST ' .

Punch Drunk ?!

***** Crowd Chants : " Joey !!! " ..... " Joey !!! " ..... " JOEY !!!! " ******

'kins .

[Edited by Joey]

Try reading up on the subject inbetween trying to shoehorn a Vietnam anaology to it all.

Delusional? Yes that's you.

Oh!!!! What's that I hear? Your Mom is warming up the car and I do believe I hear Desperado on the 8-Track. Go Joey! Run to her!!! ROAD TRIP!!!!!

FADE TO HOPELESS.........................
28th December 2007 03:16 PM
Riffhard
quote:
Joey wrote:

Indeed , you are now toally ' LOST ' .

Punch Drunk ?!

Is it hard to root against your own country? I'm just wondering.

I mean is your hatered of Bush so all consuming that you are actually throwing in with the leftards over at DU that cheer US casualties.

I mean I know that some liberals are aware of the amazing progress that is happening in Iraq, but I just wonder what camp you belong to?

Riffy

28th December 2007 03:24 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Try reading up on the subject inbetween trying to shoehorn a Vietnam anaology to it all.

Delusional? Yes that's you.

Oh!!!! What's that I hear? Your Mom is warming up the car and I do believe I hear Desperado on the 8-Track. Go Joey! Run to her!!! ROAD TRIP!!!!!

FADE TO HOPELESS.........................

Jesus Christ!...you'de debating with Joey?...I imagine that's like trying to have an intellectual conversation with gypsy...a whole lot of "killer"s and "cool"s...sprinkled in between the "did you take the batteries from my vibrator for your ipod again?"s...posting with retards should be tax deductible
28th December 2007 03:27 PM
glencar
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Is it hard to root against your own country? I'm just wondering.

I mean is your hatered of Bush so all consuming that you are actually throwing in with the leftards over at DU that cheer US casualties.

I mean I know that some liberals are aware of the amazing progress that is happening in Iraq, but I just wonder what camp you belong to?

Riffy

The DUers are cheering American casualties? That's astounding. And yes, Joey does seem to root against us; anything to get the dems more seats.
28th December 2007 03:42 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
The DUers are cheering American casualties? That's astounding. And yes, Joey does seem to root against us; anything to get the dems more seats.

I wouldn't say that all of them are, but I have read quite a few threads over there where every IED is cheered as if it may be the one that might gets us to surrender. Kind of like what Joey does here. The more carnage the better for some of those morons.

They want us to get out so that they can point a finger at Bush and say,"See we told you this war was pointless!" More American deaths the better for their cause. Of course all they ever seem to care about is their cause. Now that things are looking much better there they move the goal posts. Typical libtard tactics that should shock nobody with half a brain.

History will treat Bush just fine. Pelosi and Reid on the other hand......not so much.

Riffy
28th December 2007 03:44 PM
glencar Reid is one of the worst Dem leaders ever & that's saying something.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)