ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"I can't write if something has no mystery for me. The Stones didn't"
"The Stones are first rate. I personally prefer them on record"
Truman Capote 1924 - 1984
© 1973 Annie Leibovitz from "Sunday with Mister C."
An audio-documentary by Andy Warhol, starring Truman Capote and featuring Mick Jagger

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: J.LO and keith Return to archive
01-04-04 05:28 PM
Moonisup

I found this on the keithfuciussite over here, but what stunned me is the size of J.LO's nipples, just take look!
Ladies of RO what can be on her mind??

rik
[Edited by Moonisup]
01-04-04 06:25 PM
Factory Girl Keith should do her. Patti will take care of her after.
01-04-04 06:29 PM
Honky Tonk Man LOL, great picture! Look at Keiths grin!

J LO is HOT, but i would much rather it was a snap of Keith with Beyonce. There was a photo of her in the Daily Mail jumpining off Jay Z's yacht. Man, what i would give.....

Alex

01-04-04 06:48 PM
Factory Girl Alex, please get a large poster of Be and...work it until you've had your fill.

You can do it, my pretty boy, I have faith...rotfl.
01-04-04 06:54 PM
gypsy Are you talking about where her shirt is gathered on the left side, giving the appearance of an elongated nipple (a la Farrah Fawcett)? Y'know, the kind that can poke an eye out in the dark.
01-04-04 06:54 PM
SHINE A LIGHT keith has the perfect woman in patti, this is merely a silly moment in time......man, i hope so.
01-04-04 07:06 PM
gypsy They're just posing for a pic, SAL. It's not like he's banging her in said pic.
01-04-04 07:13 PM
glencar Besides isn't she dating Ben Affffffleck?
01-04-04 07:37 PM
SHINE A LIGHT oh gypsy,gypsy yes i KNOW THAT.......in fact, this pic is fairly old. it was taken in LA during one of those dining affairs keith feels obliged to attend. gypsy, you should try to get to know my sense of humour before going nuts.
oh well, to each his/her own!!!!!
01-04-04 07:43 PM
gypsy OMG! Next time you talk to Keith, please do NOT tell him that I freaked out and went nuts.
01-04-04 07:52 PM
SHINE A LIGHT response: none,nothing,ignore,silence.
01-04-04 09:41 PM
gypsy Playing hard to get, eh?
01-04-04 09:46 PM
SHINE A LIGHT oh no, not playing at all. just won't be foolish enough to respond to a nonsensical statement. stop baiting, it looks silly on ya.
01-04-04 10:09 PM
LadyJane
quote:
SHINE A LIGHT wrote:
oh no, not playing at all. just won't be foolish enough to respond to a nonsensical statement. stop baiting, it looks silly on ya.

Yet you feel compelled to respond and respond and respond. I hate to tell ya this SAL...but you continue to come across as pretentious and overbearing. Over 800 posts in 3 months!!

gypsy has one of the best senses of humor on this Board. She is a beloved RO'er. SHE does not look silly!!

LJ.
01-04-04 11:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
SHINE A LIGHT wrote:
oh gypsy,gypsy yes i KNOW THAT.......in fact, this pic is fairly old. it was taken in LA during one of those dining affairs keith feels obliged to attend.

No, the photo was taken during the VH1 Fashion Awards after-party at the Hudson Hotel in NYC on October 20, 2000. The photo with thanks to Kevin Mazur Jennifer of course has some delicious T&A
01-05-04 12:01 AM
parmeda ...dare to question the mighty Voo?

(LMAO!)
01-05-04 02:15 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Jennifer of course has some delicious T&A

...a most astute observation.
01-05-04 08:56 AM
SHINE A LIGHT now the "oldies" are counting the numbers of postings by the "newbies".....well there's nothing like new blood to shake it all up a bit!!

maybe vood. will slap me on the wrist for enjoying the board so much that i feel"compelled????" to respond.

oh yes, vood. thanks for the correction regarding keith's whereabouts in the j-lo pic. i knew it was one of those "must-go-to affairs", but, my mistake, wrong city. thanks.