ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"I can't write if something has no mystery for me. The Stones didn't"
"The Stones are first rate. I personally prefer them on record"
Truman Capote 1924 - 1984
© 1973 Annie Leibovitz from "Sunday with Mister C."
An audio-documentary by Andy Warhol, starring Truman Capote and featuring Mick Jagger

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MY Stupidity............. Return to archive
01-04-04 01:04 PM
SHINE A LIGHT a few of your posts got me to change my mind......especially the one which stated not to take life too seriously!! and i am a "TRUE ROLLING STONES FAN"who will never put up with the crap about keith.and i've just received some rather great news ( tell ya some of it at the end of this post )
after all it's just a friggin' message board, what do i need to care????
the news?? a new tour could be announced as early as approx. 2-ish months from now how do i know this.....now THAT i'll never tell

ps. whoever said there are too many "alpha males" here is correct....y'all need more chicks
01-04-04 01:09 PM
stewed & Keefed That's Better
01-04-04 01:11 PM
SHINE A LIGHT thanks, hon.
01-04-04 01:14 PM
stewed & Keefed Your Welcome
01-04-04 01:26 PM
glencar You love drama & that's fine. Right now, it's mildly interesting. I can see it getting old REAL fast though.
01-04-04 01:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels What's an alpha male?
01-04-04 01:45 PM
glencar Someone who speaks up & doesn't hide in a corner. A take-charge kind of guy.
01-04-04 02:07 PM
J.J.Flash I'm almost sure that this tour starts September here South America and US, after I don't know. They owe this for us......
"OHHHHH......MY PRECIOUS..... MY PRECIOUS!"
01-04-04 02:12 PM
Moonisup I I'd have to pick, I'd see them going to South America then to the US or Europe
01-04-04 02:13 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
I I'd have to pick, I'd rather see them going to South America then to the US or Europe

01-04-04 02:15 PM
LadyJane
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:
I'm almost sure that this tour starts September here South America and US, after I don't know. They owe this for us......
"OHHHHH......MY PRECIOUS..... MY PRECIOUS!"

JJF..hope you are ready for some of us to stay at your place? Remember the RO private charter jet??? Developing................

LJ.
01-04-04 02:18 PM
SHINE A LIGHT yes, no doubt will start in south america, but i don't have that as a "for sure" yet. (to jjflash)

(to glencar) yes, i love drama ( and some of the comedies) of shakespeare. if you think i'm doing drama here, IGNORE ME!!!!!!
also, an alpha male is more than what glencar stated....it's the "leader of the pack" mentality!!!!!
01-04-04 02:25 PM
Moonisup Sal,

do you know what you are saying?? You say, in fact, the tour for south america is on, like uh 95%, if it not happens hahah some fans will be a little pissed!

rik
01-04-04 02:30 PM
SHINE A LIGHT i said to expect an announcement in approx.6-8 weeks,give or take. IF i'm wrong, let 'em be pissed.
01-04-04 02:34 PM
Honky Tonk Man More Chicks??

What are you talking about? We have a selection of the greatest women ever here!

Alex
01-04-04 06:35 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
LadyJane wrote:

JJF..hope you are ready for some of us to stay at your place? Remember the RO private charter jet??? Developing................

LJ.

Anytime honey.....would be a honour (among many other feelings....)!
01-05-04 12:17 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
SHINE A LIGHT wrote:
also, an alpha male is more than what glencar stated....it's the "leader of the pack" mentality!!!!!

Oh. Sharks. The big sharks eat the smaller ones....until the biggest shark eats them all. That one becomes the "alpha" male?