ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"I can't write if something has no mystery for me. The Stones didn't"
"The Stones are first rate. I personally prefer them on record"
Truman Capote 1924 - 1984
© 1973 Annie Leibovitz from "Sunday with Mister C."
An audio-documentary by Andy Warhol, starring Truman Capote and featuring Mick Jagger

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Years Eve Plans?? Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-30-03 01:22 PM
glencar Shoulda gone to Death Valley instead of that Dam.

BTW I'm posting at work too! But my co-working idiots won't let me post in peace...
12-30-03 01:24 PM
Joey " But my co-working idiots won't let me post in peace... "

Posting IS an art form that requires solitude AND alcohol .

................unless you have natural posting skills like my Baby Steelie !

Jacky !
12-30-03 01:28 PM
glencar Now they're paging me! Dirty feckers! Steelie, come home!
12-30-03 01:30 PM
Joey

Steelie has made the transition !

12-30-03 02:08 PM
glencar This posting at work is tough. People are always talking in the background & some of them need important things. How does one do it so easily?
12-30-03 03:25 PM
Joey " People are always talking in the background & some of them need important things. How does one do it so easily? "

Practice my Stonesian Brother ......................

Practice !

Jacko !

12-30-03 03:27 PM
glencar I've been doing this on coffee breaks. I used to play my Walkman & listen to Stones boots but this is something, I guess.
12-30-03 03:29 PM
Joey " I've been doing this on coffee breaks. I used to play my Walkman & listen to Stones boots but this is something, I guess. "

so is THIS :

12-30-03 03:52 PM
glencar I have been ahving fun Young Grasshopper but it's time to go. Maybe next "coffee break" in an hour or so.
12-30-03 03:55 PM
glencar This Nebraska woman is going to jail:http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/nakedlincoln3.html
12-31-03 02:11 PM
Factory Girl parmeda, with White Stripes you WIN!!!

I wish I was seeing the Ig, or WS, or Strokes, or Patti Smith, or Bob Dylan, or Jerry Cantrell.

I wish I was seeing the Ig.

You win, girlie!!! Have a great time!!!
12-31-03 03:32 PM
SHINE A LIGHT new year's eve.....for me/us, it's a lovely dinner out with hubby then get home before the crazies try to drive. then we'll get comfy and watch stones!!!!
12-31-03 06:06 PM
glencar I think you should drive all night! But wear white!
12-31-03 06:13 PM
SHINE A LIGHT yeah, but that's only on our bikes, wear white!!!!
12-31-03 06:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I'm here right now, in San Juan del Río in the state of Querétaro with my in-laws trying to use a very slow internet connection in an internet café

I will be back home until Saturday night or Sunday morning

Again happy new one to you all... those who rock and those who don't but try LOL
Page: 1 2