ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"I can't write if something has no mystery for me. The Stones didn't"
"The Stones are first rate. I personally prefer them on record"
Truman Capote 1924 - 1984
© 1973 Annie Leibovitz from "Sunday with Mister C."
An audio-documentary by Andy Warhol, starring Truman Capote and featuring Mick Jagger

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Years Eve Plans?? Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-28-03 01:09 PM
riffhard64 Anybody have plans for the Eve?..as for me,a quiet night home with the woman,some champage,some nice bud and listen to some Licks boots on my new surround sound that Santa got me..lol...hope every body has a great New Years Eve...stay safe and party like a Stone!!
12-28-03 01:38 PM
parmeda Oh, do I have plans, lol..

The hubby & I are spending it with our 2 sons...
Dinner at Harry Caray's...Joey, I'll be thinking of YOU promptly at 7:30pm (a.k.a. THE sing-a-long!)
Then, we'll travel 15 minutes due north to The Aragon for a little thrashing with The White Stripes...SS, I will DEFINATELY be thinking of you when I sneak the cameras in

And the best of it all...the oldest child is 16 AND a designated driver! (This will be a 1st...draggin' the parents home half-crocked, lol!)
12-28-03 02:27 PM
marko working working,,,,,,to keep myself on luxury!
12-28-03 02:33 PM
Some Guy Riff, same plans as you... stay OFF the roads on amateur night!
12-28-03 02:37 PM
riffhard64 Amateur night is right!..lol....smart man
12-28-03 05:13 PM
Honky Tonk Man Supposed to be going to a wild party in Kingston. I think Ronnie lives around that area, so maybe if he plans to show his face, i will be tempted!

Alex
12-28-03 06:21 PM
Steel Wheels I'm ringing in the new year with the Rolling Stones. 4 Flicks is fantastic!
12-28-03 09:07 PM
glencar Lotsa Coors Lite! LOL Nah, working & then going out at 11PM to a dive bar.
12-29-03 04:00 AM
egon get wankered, play stones, eat pie.
12-29-03 04:49 AM
Nellcote Seeing Peter Wolf @ The Hard Rock-Bahston!
Nuthin But The Wheel......

Happy New Year!
12-29-03 05:48 AM
Jumacfly smoking baseball bats joints, drinking champagne, but i don t know where...my girl want me to stay with her parents to celebrate new eve..the best way to loose all my friends!!

i think it s time for the palace revolution!!
12-29-03 09:30 AM
Gimme Shelter The Unauthorized Rolling Stones are playing in a club here in downtown Sacramento, so my girlfriend and I are going down to check them out and ring in the new year.
12-29-03 02:36 PM
FPM C10
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Then, we'll travel 15 minutes due north to The Aragon for a little thrashing with The White Stripes

New Year's Eve with Jack and Meg!! You WIN!! I have a hard time imagining a hipper more happenin' NYE than THAT!

I'm going to ring in the New Year with my favorite PA blues band, Krypton City Blues Revue - I always get to sit in on a number or two. It'll be WAY cool, but not as cool as the White Stripes!
12-29-03 02:53 PM
jb Vodoo es un gran umbre.
12-29-03 04:02 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:
Vodoo es un gran umbre.

Yeah, but jb how ya kicking it to end 2003??
12-29-03 04:05 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Drinking vodka with Little Rik.
12-29-03 05:56 PM
sirmoonie I'm going to hang around the local mall giving out free tequila shots to anyone who responds to my calls of "Hey Negrita."
12-29-03 05:57 PM
Some Guy 4 words!! case of Coors Lite!
12-29-03 06:22 PM
Riffhard I'm hosting the Wailers show here on the beautiful Jersey Shore. It should be a good time. The last time I MC'd an event with the Wailers they got me stoned as a bat. Spliffs as big as a baby's arm! Good ganga too. So if all goes according to plan I'll be hoisting a huge Jumacfly style spliff and hoisting a few Guinesses and at least one glass of Dom. Then I'll retire to my reserved hotel room and partying till the wee hours. No driving for this boy.

Happy New Year to all my RO friends!!

Riffhard
12-30-03 12:16 AM
glencar I'll be helping out my new fave charity:http://poopbgone.com/
12-30-03 04:07 AM
FotiniD I've just been invited to a party where all my friends and... not so friends will be I think this is going to be one awkward start of a new year... Funny Keith-Brian-Anita type of things going on... Well, let's see!

I sure hope there'll be some Stones music, cause these guys seem to prefer Sex Pistols and Cranberries (yes, my friends are lunatics). I can't picture starting 2004 with Sid Vicious. Bring me some Keith!
12-30-03 09:51 AM
UGot2Rollme toasting the new year with Jack Daniels and fireworks here in Basel, CH.
12-30-03 09:58 AM
Joey

New Years Eve is just like St. Patricks ...........very low key ( Amateur Nights BOTH of them !!!! )

The crap I pull on your typical Friday evenings is dangerous enough to one's health ( Halloween Hangover Anyone ?!?!?! ) ......

" Four Flicks " and my new WHO DVD " Swansea '76 " are both on the docket .......................and you ?!?!?!

Jacky !
12-30-03 10:00 AM
glencar Basel, CH? Where's that?
12-30-03 10:13 AM
Jumacfly switzerland glencar...
12-30-03 11:09 AM
glencar OK thanks, I was a bit confused by "CH."
12-30-03 11:17 AM
Joey " Basel, CH? Where's that? "

Just outside Scranton .

Jacky !
12-30-03 11:44 AM
Nasty Habits Southern Culture on the Skids, The Legendary Shack Shakers, and my wife's burlesque troupe, the Rebelles, are performing at the local club, the Orange Peel, so I guess I'll go check that out. . .
12-30-03 11:46 AM
glencar Ironically, Joey, I now live just outside Scranton on certain ski weekends. Thanks for noticing!
12-30-03 01:20 PM
Joey " Ironically, Joey, I now live just outside Scranton on certain ski weekends. Thanks for noticing! "

I now live just outside Barstow on certain drinking weekends .

Joe Sea Scroll !
Page: 1 2