ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"I can't write if something has no mystery for me. The Stones didn't"
"The Stones are first rate. I personally prefer them on record"
Truman Capote 1924 - 1984
© 1973 Annie Leibovitz from "Sunday with Mister C."
An audio-documentary by Andy Warhol, starring Truman Capote and featuring Mick Jagger

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: You all rock.. you all fucking rock Part 4 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-23-03 01:24 PM
Lambchop
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
The hokey pokey, Voodoo!!

I sure hope there are no pictures of us doing the hanky panky!

I think I have the video laying around here somewhere. I'll have to team it up with Maxy and Steelie's nude wrestling match in 2000 Man's backyard - then tree the fucker!
12-23-03 01:25 PM
LadyJane Oh I've been watching the "soaps" for years. Where do think I get all of devious ideas???

LOL

LJ.
12-23-03 01:34 PM
glencar LJ, when is the show on & is he in the current story line? I might have to tape it today or tomorrow although I recall the holiday eps of soaps were especially trite.
12-23-03 01:36 PM
LadyJane It's on CBS at 2pm. Will is not a primary character, but did have a good role earlier this year. More than likely you won't see him...although at Holiday time....they usually focus on family gatherings..and the Munson's are one big dysfunctional family.

God...I need to get a life.

LJ.
12-23-03 01:38 PM
glencar When they told me he was a TV show, I thought they were pulling my leg. He's not very photogenic but I guess those shows thrive with average looking kids. Thanks for the info, I shall tape later today.
12-31-03 03:06 PM
Joey " I think I have the video laying around here somewhere. I'll have to team it up with Maxy and Steelie's nude wrestling match in 2000 Man's backyard - then tree the fucker! "

Oh yeah , I remember now , THAT was the game of " Anal Tag " that Max was screaming for the entire night ....................

Shiver .....................................

" I take back all of that diatribe I brayed recently about 'Lambchop ' and ' uncaking ' and ' inner recesses of me colon ' Ronnie "

Jacky Caan !

|
|
|
|
|
V

12-31-03 08:17 PM
glencar LJ, I finally watched that show(Another World, I think it's called). The kid was awful. But he was much better than his material.
12-31-03 09:24 PM
LadyJane It's As The World Turns....what eppy??? I've got em all taped from last Friday through yesterday, but have yet to watch them.

ATWT is not a very good show....You REALLY want to watch a good one..The Young and The Restless is the bomb!!

LJ.

Never know what you'll learn on RO!!!
01-01-04 12:52 AM
mickmask Thanks Vood! You sound like you have a very kind and generous soul. Toooooooo Cooooooool!!!! Here's wishing you and your family a very happy, safe and prosperous New Year!! You deserve it!!!!
01-01-04 04:04 AM
fmk438j many thanks to you, and jaxx and gazza for doing all the hard work.

Page: 1 2 3