ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"I can't write if something has no mystery for me. The Stones didn't"
"The Stones are first rate. I personally prefer them on record"
Truman Capote 1924 - 1984
© 1973 Annie Leibovitz from "Sunday with Mister C."
An audio-documentary by Andy Warhol, starring Truman Capote and featuring Mick Jagger

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: You all rock.. you all fucking rock Part 4 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
12-22-03 04:08 PM
glencar I'll be moving South when retirement comes. I can't imagine staying up here. Too expensive & crowded.
12-22-03 04:11 PM
jb I love it down here...vacation land 365 days a year.
12-22-03 04:15 PM
glencar Aren't you from NJ originally?
12-22-03 06:00 PM
Zeeta Man, you are the dogs bollock, this board kicks ass!

Me and my brother are sitting in a bar checkin RO!

We are drinkin Corona...
12-22-03 06:03 PM
nankerphelge This place does rock big time!

My little Stonesian family.

Even when life around you sucks the great Weenie...

You still have your little Stonesian family!

Even when life gives you the BIG Alka Seltzer enema...

Still have the little Stonesian family!

"I have not yet begun to drink, Ronnie"

[Edited by nankerphelge]
12-22-03 06:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
This place does rock big time!
My little Stonesian family.

I agree 100% WE rock, yes we do... and we can dance the, what's that Luxt? The Hanky panky?

12-22-03 06:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl In proper English...

We do fucking rock!!!!
12-22-03 06:59 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I finally found my dope!!! Thanks Nanky
12-22-03 07:00 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Luxt = Luxy = luxury1
12-22-03 07:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
Please allow me to introduce myself
I’m a man of wealth and taste
I’ve been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man’s soul and faith
And I was ’round when jesus christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what’s puzzling you
Is the nature of my game
I stuck around st. petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank
Held a general’s rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what’s puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
I shouted out,
Who killed the kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me
Let me please introduce myself
I’m a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached bombay
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what’s puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what’s confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me lucifer
’cause I’m in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I’ll lay your soul to waste, um yeah
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, um yeah
But what’s puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, um mean it, get down
Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
Oh yeah!
Tell me baby, what’s my name
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
Tell me baby, what’s my name
I tell you one time, you’re to blame
Ooo, who
Ooo, who
Ooo, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Oh, yeah
What’s me name
Tell me, baby, what’s my name
Tell me, sweetie, what’s my name
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Oh, yeah
12-22-03 07:22 PM
LadyJane Voodoo....Have you been drinking AND smoking ALL DAY??

LMAO

LJ.
12-22-03 07:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ....yes lady Jane...

and you know... can't stop
12-22-03 08:21 PM
LadyJane And when the Stones play in Mexico....we are all coming to your house for a massive RO party!!!!

LJ.
12-22-03 08:45 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl YES!!!!!
12-23-03 06:33 AM
glencar Baby, DON'T STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12-23-03 09:05 AM
nankerphelge The hokey pokey, Voodoo!!

I sure hope there are no pictures of us doing the hanky panky!
12-23-03 09:11 AM
Jumacfly you rocks too voodoo!!
cheers cabron!
julian el tonto de la pampa...
12-23-03 09:18 AM
FotiniD Let me repeat it too: you really rock too Gerardo! And this whole place too!

12-23-03 09:19 AM
Riffhard Yes this place is the finest Stones Home in all of cyberworld. I hope all here have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! While I may not be posting as often as I used to. I still lurk here on a daily basis. Looking forward to more Stones' shows in the future and meeting up with many you of you fine folks again!!

Cheers!
Slainte'!
and all that jazz!!

Riffhard
12-23-03 10:37 AM
luxury1 You and nanky doing the hanky panky? Now, come on, I did NOT start that rumor. However, I did witness some hokey-pokeying and just a little hanky-pankying in the Giants Stadium lot. It was a Stones show for christ's sake!

Dont you all love when VoodooDoll gets drunk and posts here??
12-23-03 12:37 PM
Joey " Buffalo is truly a depressing place to live..it will take years off your life...please get out while you still have a chance!!! "

Friggin Priceless !

Buffalo is enough to turn a man very serious . Speaking of which :

****** CUT TO SCENE IN RESTAURANT WHERE CORGI , JOSH , JOEY AND COMPANY ARE SITTING AROUND THE TABLE DRINKING AND TELLING JOKES ***************

Corgi to Group ( as he is telling the punchline to a joke ) : " ..........Bing !!!! You still here ?!?!?! I thought I told you to go FU## your Mother ! "

( tremendous laughter from everyone + guffawing + more drinks ordered by Joey )

Joey to Corgi : " You sure are a funny guy Corgi ! "

Corgi to Joey : " What do you mean by Funny , Joey ? "

Joey to Corgi : " You know ?!?!?! , You're just ...........you know ?!?!?! Funny ! "

Corgi now looking right at Joey : " No !!!! No , I don't know !!!!!.......Perhaps you should explain it to me . "

Josh now weighing in and touching Corgi on shoulder : " Hey , take it easy Corg. .................Joey is just joking ............ "

Corgi to Josh : " It's all right Josh , Joey is a Big Boy !!!! Now what did you mean by Funny Joey ?!?!?! "

Joey ( with concerned look on his face ) to Corgi : " You know ?!?!?! You're a funny guy ! "

Corgi to Joey : " Funny HOW ?!?!?! What ?!?!?!?! Do I amuse you or something ?!?!?! ......Like a Clown ?!?!?! Is THAT what I am Joey ?!?!?! .......A friggin Clown to you ?!?! "

Joey to Corgi : " ******* BLANK FRIGGIN STARE ******** "

Corgi to Joey : " Perhaps you should explain to me how the frig I'm so friggin funny Joey !!!! How the FU#$ am I so friggin funny ?!?!?! What the fu$# makes ME so Goddamn friggin funny ?!?!?!?! Huh ?!?!?!?! Tell Me Joey !!!!!"

Joey to Corgi : " ********** LONG BLANK FRIGGIN STARE ******************* Get the Fu#$ out of here Corg ! "

( tremendous laughter + and applause + and relief that Corgi was just pulling Joey's leg )

Corgi to Group : " I don't know Joey , I am a little concerned about you -- you might break under questioning ! "

( Unbelievable laughter + and chortling + and knee slapping going on + more drinks ordered )

Joey now barfs and clears out the restaurant .

-- Thank You

The Joey , Established 1999

12-23-03 12:46 PM
glencar Classic scene done in the original style but I'm afraid with you clowns, it won't be up to snuff. Please rethink the whole horrible idea. It'd be like that "Psycho" remake with Anne Heche...
12-23-03 01:02 PM
Joey " It'd be like that "Psycho" remake with Anne Heche... "

Why ?!?! WHY ?!?!

WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

J. Hilton !
12-23-03 01:04 PM
glencar I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't mean to make you , I'm just a jealous guy...
12-23-03 01:05 PM
LadyJane joey...I think of you EVERYDAY when I go home from work and catch Dallas reruns on the Soap Network.

Classic Stuff!!

Love that show!!

JR Ewing....the greatest character in the history of television.

LJ.
12-23-03 01:07 PM
glencar Hey LJ, last week I met "Will Munson" from "As The World Turns." I have never watched the show but I thought you'd get a kick out of it.
12-23-03 01:16 PM
Joey " joey...I think of you EVERYDAY when I go home from work and catch Dallas reruns on the Soap Network.

Classic Stuff!!

Love that show!!

JR Ewing....the greatest character in the history of television. "

Come to Joey .........................

Lady Jane , isn't it great how the whole Ewing Family all lived in the same house and shared one bathroom ?!?!

That Poor Shitter !!!!!

Jacky !

12-23-03 01:18 PM
LadyJane Now how did you know I watch As The World Turns, glencar??

Will is a little guy with red hair, correct??

Yes..joey...I often pondered that question.

I'm getting thirsty for a bourbon and branch. LOL

LJ.
12-23-03 01:19 PM
glencar You always cut to the chase. But sadly, you're incorrect once again. One of the couples had its own master bathroom.
12-23-03 01:22 PM
glencar Yes, THAT'S HIM, LJ! I figured I might get a "hit." He was with his older brother last week. I'm in a bowling league in the basement of the fire department & his brother was on the other team. I asked "Will" what he was reading & someone said, "Be careful, that guy's a TV star." They were joshing (!) but I googled the character name when I got home & yes, it was true. The kid looked pretty normal. I tried to traverse the ATWT boards but it was a bit too "heavy" for my taste.
Page: 1 2 3