ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"I can't write if something has no mystery for me. The Stones didn't"
"The Stones are first rate. I personally prefer them on record"
Truman Capote 1924 - 1984
© 1973 Annie Leibovitz from "Sunday with Mister C."
An audio-documentary by Andy Warhol, starring Truman Capote and featuring Mick Jagger

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Favorite headers of the year Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-21-03 05:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
Actually, on further reflection, I liked either the "blame it on the stones" or the Omega Gimme Shelter shirt headers the best.

I think "Blame it on the Stones" was last year, but anyway here's the Halloween header

12-21-03 06:52 PM
stonedinaustralia here's that shot of mine i mentioned - thanks for the editing voodoo

12-21-03 06:58 PM
Tom That's a great shot SIA, I also do remember some great pix by Masoudi
12-21-03 08:34 PM
Soldatti I think that anybody saw this:

12-22-03 12:27 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Ese está chinghón Fede!

I love all the headers.. and I mean ALL, that's why they are thre for just a day

I need one for tomorrow and I'm dead drunk... so? SO?
12-22-03 02:13 PM
Sir Stonesalot Voodoo...you gotta make that Gypsy oil wrestling pic a header so it can qualify.

Please? Just not today. Joe should have his time at the top.
12-22-03 10:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl It was "on the air" for some minutes so now it qualifies.... but the best header EVER for me is Alex and Pako.... cool... cool ...c coool
12-22-03 11:15 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
It was "on the air" for some minutes so now it qualifies.... but the best header EVER for me is Alex and Pako.... cool... cool ...c coool

I may be wrong, but young Alex, aka Honky Tonk Man, looks as if he was force fed Heineken and shots of tequila in prep for his first Stones gig. Nah, we didn't do that did we?
The Giant's Stadium tailgate party was certainly a gas.

Rick
12-23-03 05:53 AM
luxury1 Yep--this one gets my vote. That was some tailgate.....
12-23-03 08:21 AM
scope
quote:
Maxmeister wrote:

I may be wrong, but young Alex, aka Honky Tonk Man, looks as if he was force fed Heineken and shots of tequila in prep for his first Stones gig. Nah, we didn't do that did we?
The Giant's Stadium tailgate party was certainly a gas.

Rick

No Rick, we didn't do that. You can lead Alex to the tequila, but you can't MAKE him drink it. That part he mastered quite well on his own. LOL. What a week that was!
12-23-03 03:16 PM
Honky Tonk Man LOL, that's true Scope! I was led to the tequila by you, but no one made me drink it!

Alex
12-23-03 08:05 PM
gypsy Thank you, SS...very appreciated. Hope you have a great Christmas...even though you have to work.
12-24-03 06:11 AM
Zeeta Love this one, I put it as my wallpaper at work!...I don't reckon the bosses will be lovin it! EASILY the best header!
for me

12-24-03 07:58 AM
LadyJane I'm with Zeeta......Keith swiggin' the JD gets my vote!!

LJ.
12-29-03 10:47 AM
jb I enjoyed the Catwoman daughters...
12-30-03 02:34 AM
Jumacfly you got a ticket Joey, go on!
12-31-03 12:06 AM
parmeda While all of the ones that have been mentioned & favored already...they truly made their "place", and rightfully so! (Especially Alex's )

But for me, this one "did me in"!

http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/09-26-2003/

...gee, I wonder why?
12-31-03 10:46 AM
LadyJane I CHANGE MY VOTE...I CHANGE MY VOTE...I CHANGE MY VOTE

How could I have forgotten the above referenced gem??

Thanks Pam!!

Oh what the Hell...that needs to be posted again in Superblow!!

LJ.
01-04-04 07:38 AM
Moonisup That's indeed a wonderfull photo SIA!
I also remember the other one, that was ronnie pointing at you, I think

Rik
01-04-04 08:44 PM
Martha All the headers are fab.

I really loved the header of Mr. and Mrs. Roostah with Charlie Watts in the airport. I must vote that as my all time fav for 2003.

Can someone post that in this thread again?

Nasty's runs a close second.

Oh, yeah, 2002 hands down the Ronnie Cake wins!

Can Ronnie Cake 2002 be posted again? It's certainly a sight for these sore eyes, what a gem! Are you making official RO T-shirts out of it yet?????? I'd buy one in a minute!

01-04-04 11:58 PM
mac_daddy mr and mrs rooster w/ charlie was a peach!

anychance of seeing that painting of Brian again? that was a trip, and was also the first header that I really remember. thanks, in advance.
Page: 1 2