ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"I can't write if something has no mystery for me. The Stones didn't"
"The Stones are first rate. I personally prefer them on record"
Truman Capote 1924 - 1984
© 1973 Annie Leibovitz from "Sunday with Mister C."
An audio-documentary by Andy Warhol, starring Truman Capote and featuring Mick Jagger

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey JB Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-22-03 01:35 PM
Joey " Not only am i serious, i am also a cunt. "

Corgi is a Great Man ( a little serious perhaps ) , but Great nonetheless ................................

Going to Vegas Tomorrow evening ..............will have dinner at Lowry's Christmas Eve and then plan on feasting at the Bellagio Buffet Christmas Day ( Fifty Friggin Bucks per person -- better be good ) ..........too bad about Roy , huh ?!?!?! Is his heart still a - pumping ?!?!?!?!

" Hold off on the Checks for the S.P.I.V. Ronnie , these boards are creeping me out ! "

Jacky Hilton !

12-22-03 01:39 PM
jb Have a great time Joey and Merry X-mas!!! Your friend, Josh, Esq.
12-22-03 01:44 PM
Joey " Have a great time Joey and Merry X-mas!!! Your friend, Josh, Esq. "

Yes , Happy Holidays to you and your family Josh . May your Seder Plate contain nothing but tidings of sumptuous joy . Next year we simply MUST make plans to meet up at a WHO gig ...................2004 -- THE YEAR OF THE WHO !!!!!!

" Corgi is a Great Man Ronnie --- and so is Josh ! "

Jacky !!!!!!

12-22-03 01:51 PM
jb Corgi has really turned the corner and has exhibited a great sense of humor....I am glad we were able to allow him to show this side of his personality.
12-22-03 01:54 PM
Joey " Corgi has really turned the corner and has exhibited a great sense of humor....I am glad we were able to allow him to show this side of his personality. "

Yes , Corgi is a new man and is now quite humorous ( like Josh , Nanky , Baby Steelie , SIA , Pammy , and others )

Who knew Corgi could be this funny !
12-22-03 02:42 PM
jb hola, me llamo Corgi 37, y tu?
12-22-03 03:00 PM
glencar Merry Christmas Joey! And enjoy your lil trip.
12-22-03 03:16 PM
jb Call me when you hit Vegas, I'll give you the names of the asian hookers I tag-teamed.
12-22-03 03:18 PM
glencar Those men are living respectable lives now. Leave them be. Besides Joey'll ahve a phone book in his room.
12-22-03 03:19 PM
jb They were female as I am not a homo....it was $750 for 1 3/4 hrs and quite enjoyable.....
12-22-03 03:20 PM
glencar You got off light. Did you haggle?
12-22-03 03:22 PM
jb Am I Jewish-nuff said...
[Edited by jb]
12-22-03 03:22 PM
glencar My first genuine laugh today. Happy Chanookah!
12-22-03 04:28 PM
jb TOML, what happened to you ? I waited all day here to hear from ya...sorry we couldn't hook up ...Merry X-mas.
12-22-03 04:29 PM
glencar Yeah, I missed Maxy the other day.
12-23-03 01:19 PM
Joey

Jai Baba Everyone
12-27-03 08:07 PM
TomL Thanks for all the kind words Nanky, Gary, JB and everyone.
And for those with the comments.....Fuck Ya.

Sorry JB, my fault. I really wanted to get together for a beer. Let me give ya the run down. Got to S Fla on Wed evening at 10PM. Hanged by the pool on Thursday and got really hammered at my mother-in laws. Friday we took a cruise to the Bahama's. Was at the Atlantis on Saturday when Bowie did a surprise gig and did'nt even know it, fuck. Returned on Monday, late, got hammered again(rum and cokes) until 2AM. Tuesday we took an unexpected day trip to Marko Island, never been to the west coast of Fla. Saw 23 gators in Alligator Alley. Ate at Snooks Inn got back at around 8PM(saw some manatees there), got hammered again. Wednesday I only started to re-coupe at around 2PM, did not even ckeck the e-mail(my fault). Thursday was Christmas, Friday rented a harley in Pomponio and drove the A1A from Deerfield to west Palm. What a beautiful ride, and the homes. Awesome. Bought some seafood from Pop's in Deerfield and went back and cooked some flounder, shrimp, crab and other assortied goodies for my in laws and guests. Saturday at 2PM we were back in DC. It is now 8PM.

Again sorry, I really wanted to have a beer. Glad to be back with a gift of X-Mas blend. Got around 10 beers in me now. Good to be home though. Going to a Stones get together tomorrow in Georgetown with Doug and a few tomorrow. So, next time I am down there I will make it a point. Again, sorry I really wanted to have a few.

TomL
12-29-03 04:07 PM
Joey " Sorry JB, my fault. I really wanted to get together for a beer. Let me give ya the run down. Got to S Fla on Wed evening at 10PM. Hanged by the pool on Thursday and got really hammered at my mother-in laws. Friday we took a cruise to the Bahama's. Was at the Atlantis on Saturday when Bowie did a surprise gig and did'nt even know it, fuck. Returned on Monday, late, got hammered again(rum and cokes) until 2AM. Tuesday we took an unexpected day trip to Marko Island, never been to the west coast of Fla. Saw 23 gators in Alligator Alley. ******** DOUBLE ************* Ate at Snooks Inn got back at around 8PM(saw some manatees there), got hammered again. Wednesday I only started to re-coupe at around 2PM, did not even ckeck the e-mail(my fault). Thursday was Christmas, Friday rented a harley in Pomponio and drove the A1A from Deerfield to west Palm. What a beautiful ride, and the homes. ****************************************** Joey now reaching for a pistol and putting bullets in chamber *********************************************Awesome. Unbelievable Bought some seafood from Pop's in Deerfield and went back and cooked some flounder, shrimp, crab and other assortied goodies for my in laws and guests. ************************************ Joey now putting gun to head nad has finger on trigger *****************************************Saturday at 2PM we were back in DC. It is now 8PM. WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!?! ******* MAO !!!! MAO !!!!!! **********

**************************** END TRANSMISSION ************************************

" Again sorry, I really wanted to have a beer. Glad to be back with a gift of X-Mas blend. Got around 10 beers in me now. Good to be home though. Going to a Stones get together tomorrow in Georgetown with Doug and a few tomorrow. So, next time I am down there I will make it a point. Again, sorry I really wanted to have a few.

Tom "

Jacky !
[Edited by Joey]
12-30-03 02:50 PM
Boomy JB is a great guy. We don't respond to each other like we used to, but I still consider him a cyber friend. He is not serious at all, except for when he makes critical remarks towards the Stones (which, I tend to mostly agree with him on almost every account).

12-30-03 03:25 PM
glencar Joshy's a pest but I've gotten used to him. I actually don't buy his anti-Stones diatribes. It's all a gig.
12-30-03 03:26 PM
Joey

Josh is very humorous ( And so is Corgi )

|
|
|
|
|
|
V
12-30-03 03:28 PM
glencar And so are you, lil Joey!
12-30-03 03:30 PM
Joey " And so are you, lil Joey! "

Blue , I would like to clutch you to my bosom and tickle you with my erect nipples .

Jacky !
12-30-03 03:33 PM
glencar LOL When you write that stuff, I giggle like a banshee. But you are somewhat funny.
12-30-03 03:37 PM
Joey " But you are somewhat funny. "

Somewhat ?!?!

SOMEWHAT ?!?!

I'm friggin funnier than Hell !!!!!!!!!

Jacky !
12-30-03 03:40 PM
glencar Just seeing if you're still paying attention...

BTW Is that Che Watts in the header pic?
12-30-03 03:45 PM
Joey " Just seeing if you're still paying attention... "

BTW Is that Che Watts in the header pic?

Che Guevara ?!?!

12-30-03 03:49 PM
glencar Charlie Guevara, he ain't no gringo.
12-30-03 04:55 PM
Joey

But he IS a Gaucho !
Page: 1 2