ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Jamming backstage at Frankfurt's Festhalle, Germany October 6, 1970
By Dick Waterman

From the 40x20 Exhibition currently on tour.
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: JB--check private messages Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-07-03 12:04 PM
Maxlugar That sort of thing seems to happen to him.
01-07-03 12:10 PM
Joey Those Towel Heads attacked NYC because of its large Jewish Population and the IRISH had to clean it all up -- Again .

" Slap My 1/2 Irish A## Ronnie "

J. Fly

01-07-03 12:12 PM
jb Yes Joey...yet some paraded in the streets celebrating...and they want our understanding as well as tolerance.
01-07-03 12:16 PM
Joey " Yes Joey...yet some paraded in the streets celebrating...and they want our understanding as well as tolerance. "

It will be tested severely my Brother in one month .

Saddam is going to throw everything he has against Israel .

Hope you are ready ---- Hell , I hope I am ready .
01-07-03 12:18 PM
sirmoonie The Scottish were in there helping the Irish, Joey.

You can always count on the Scottish when things get ugly.

"I'll make the thing a weder with my fucking teeth, Ronnie!"
01-07-03 12:26 PM
Maxlugar "Those Towel Heads attacked NYC because of its large Jewish Population and the IRISH had to clean it all up -- Again ."

Straight up, Joey.

Those damn Irish cleaned it all up.

Then the French surrendered and their women lined the streets on their backs with their legs spread waiting for the Nazi......

Oops, wrong war!
(Laugh track)

MACKY!
01-07-03 02:05 PM
sasca Old Not the Nine O�clock News joke - the US wants to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really punctual for the third. (Not that I support any war but I feel the following should be pointed out - when France fell, no power could withstand the Nazis - everyone fled. Remember Dunkirk? The British were saved by their sea, the Soviets by their winter. The US...erm...still wasn�t involved and is in no position to crticise France.)

Just stop it, all of you. You know where this will go. So some Muslims celebrated.(some Christians, too, incidentally) Some Yank nut executed a Muslim at a shopping centre. EVERY nation is a bigoted, festering pile of crap.

But beautiful flowers may grow in it.
01-07-03 02:07 PM
jb Some of what you say is true..but the U.S. did save the World in WW2.
01-07-03 02:19 PM
sasca Well, you can play that game forever - If it hadn�t been for the British, French, German dissidents et al. by the time the US decided to get involved it would have been too late. But I can't support the killing of anyone. I don't have enough information to debate this yet. The world was delivered from Fascism. For whom? Not the corpses.

While all the supposed great powers were pissing about, it was Greece who delivered the answer Fascism deserved: No.
01-07-03 02:42 PM
jb The U.S. did, however, wait until Hitler exterminated 10 million plus before we got involved.
01-07-03 03:56 PM
Factory Girl Come on Josh, give young Stones fans everywhere a chance. Share your wealth and your kindness.
01-07-03 04:13 PM
jb I have and continue to do so. Didn't I invite you to Miami for a 4th row ticket..for free?
01-07-03 04:19 PM
glencar Good Lord, watching some of these diots talking WWII history is liking watching a Three Stooges marathon - nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! As for you sasca, yes, America did save the world. Lie to yourself all you want but the truth is out there. The French are the biggest bunch of sissies ever seen. BTW No Christians applauded the WTC attacks. Your lies are poison & I'm the antidote.
01-07-03 04:29 PM
Factory Girl No, jb you did not. But I'm not talking about myself. I'm referring to young Stones fans-teenage kids. We certainly have a few here.
01-07-03 04:29 PM
sasca
quote:
glencar wrote:
Good Lord, watching some of these diots talking WWII history is liking watching a Three Stooges marathon - nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! As for you sasca, yes, America did save the world. Lie to yourself all you want but the truth is out there. The French are the biggest bunch of sissies ever seen. BTW No Christians applauded the WTC attacks. Your lies are poison & I'm the antidote.

You didn't actually reply to my point that the US would have been screwed if not for Britain, France....I'm neither European nor a US citizen, incidentally. And 'sissies'? - good lord, you twit, you're not doing much to convince me you're not a 'diot'. A nation which ruled one of the greatest empires the world has ever seen. Not that that is necessarily a good thing.

There were reported instances, regretably, of Europeans applauding the attacks.
01-07-03 04:33 PM
glencar Twit? Now was that nice? Just because you know NADA about ANYTHING doesn't mean you have to go dirty so early. I saw no reports about Euros appaluding the attacks. Perhaps they were the Moslems in France? As for WWII, have you ever heard of Lend-Lease? Whatever country you are from, it's quite evident that the schools are not doing their job. Now if you try to respond, perhaps you'll dispense with namecalling. Gabeesh?
01-07-03 04:37 PM
sasca Well, you called me and idiot and said my 'lies' were poison so I don't see why you're getting so het up about a mere twit. There were, for example, football hooligans in Greece who celebrated during a match.
01-07-03 04:37 PM
jb I thought I did on GasX3 FG..maybe it was Jaxx?
01-07-03 04:46 PM
glencar
quote:
sasca wrote:
Well, you called me and idiot and said my 'lies' were poison so I don't see why you're getting so het up about a mere twit. There were, for example, football hooligans in Greece who celebrated during a match.

Well, your comment makes no sense but whatever. You still show little evidence of knowing much about history. BTW How long did it take for the French to surrender in May 1940?
01-07-03 04:51 PM
sasca What makes no sense? You posted a message in which you suggested I was an idiot. You said my 'lies' were 'poison'. You called an entire nation 'sissies'. My point is - considering this, why are you so offended by my use of the term 'twit'?
I pointed out that some fools in Christian countries cheered the 9/11 attacks.
How does this make no sense?

Yes, France fell quickly. What didn't? You've said I know little about history. I admit that WW2 is not the area of history about which I know most (if you wanted to discuss the wars of Caesar and Pompey I'd do myself more justice.) But you haven't actually made any argument so far to which I can respond. Your posts have consisted of 'you're wrong' and little more.

[Edited by sasca]
01-07-03 04:54 PM
jb Sasca...ignore this guy..nothing but trouble..
01-07-03 04:56 PM
sasca Yeah, you're right. I let myself get drawn in every time.
01-07-03 04:58 PM
glencar Your silly post said I call you "and idiot" & that was nonsensical. As for our little debate, you're now changing the terms. You initially said there were some Christians who applauded the attacks. Suddenly it's people in Christian countries. Next it'll be people who work for Christians. You still ahven't responded about the Lend Lease program. Nor is it clear that everything fell as easily as France. Hell, even the Limeys withstood the Nazis. As for America, it's clear to anyone with a brain that oyr involvement in WWII is what ended the conflict. Did we do it alone? Pretty much.
01-07-03 05:06 PM
sasca Well, I also said you called us 'diots'. Which you did. Do we have to get into this? As for the celebrators, I should have been clearer but I'm damn sure that some would call themselves Christian. At least as much as those celebrating in Moslem countries would call themselves Moslem. Let's agree to disagree.
[Edited by sasca]
[Edited by sasca]
01-07-03 05:10 PM
glencar LOLOLOL Now you admit that you know little about the history of WWII. Well, why not open a book before posting stuff on the web? I haven't posted diddley about Pompey since I know little about it.
01-07-03 05:15 PM
sasca Ah, so it is really all for the argument. Although an argument works better if you keep up with your opponent. Why are you replying to old posts?

You still have said fuck-all of any value despite your crowing over my lack of knowledge. Fuck off, troll.
01-07-03 05:17 PM
glencar It's always ugly when they get proved wrong. Adios, creep. And open a book...
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003