ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Jamming backstage at Frankfurt's Festhalle, Germany October 6, 1970
By Dick Waterman

From the 40x20 Exhibition currently on tour.
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAŅOL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: voodoo lounge cd rom Return to archive
01-04-03 08:47 PM
MICK JAGGER FAN
does any one out there have this cd rom?

well it doesnt work. does anyone know how to get this program running?

i cant believe they still sell it and doesnt work.

i hope someone out there can help me.

thanks jaggerfan
01-04-03 09:11 PM
Scottfree Could you clarify the question, it doesn't play or are you expecting visuals? As far as I know VL doesn't have any type of visuals, however, Stripped does...
01-04-03 09:41 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl NO Scotfree! He means the Voodoo Lounge CD ROM, it was officialy released by the Stones. Since it was created in 1994 (released in 1995) it runs under Windows 3.01 or version before Windows 95. The fix was offered by e-mail to you by Rogerrifin, he also told you that it can be found at RSVP.

Get the help here http://www.netaxs.com/%7Erzepelaa/undercover/techsupt.html
01-05-03 01:20 AM
rogerriffin yes, itīs the fix and if you can I should send you a new email.
01-05-03 12:10 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Here's the fix ready to download, so if your e-mail is nopt working just download this one, sent by Rogeriffin

http://www.albec.net.mx/personales/rocksoff/voodooloungecdromfix.zip
01-05-03 01:49 PM
L&A On a Macintosh, it was always working ok
01-05-03 04:15 PM
Mr T is that still being sold. I was always curious, but never decided to buy it until I stopped seeing it around. is it any good? what's on it?
01-05-03 04:44 PM
L&A I think it was a good idea for 1995.
Narration by Keith and Ron are ok, some good live footage of band, but restricted - at my humble opinion - navigation in a poor 3D design...
There are better reasons to spend your money.
01-06-03 06:06 AM
corgi37 Wow, i have had the same problem. I'll try the download too. Thanks. I have played it once before when it came out. Once i manage to get the back stage pass from the barman, i always ended up in the back alley, and couldnt get back in. It is very dated, but it does have some ok stuff. The highlight for me was "bumping" into Keith in the shit-house. He's just finished pissing, turns around, does up his fly, and says: "How's it going?" I'd love for them to release a cd-rom now, for this tour. Maybe have it so we can design the stage and lighting etc. I think Aerosmith had a rom out about 5 years ago or thereabouts where you played a virtual guitar with them live on stage. Imagine dowloading an image of yourself and transposing it right beside Keith. Cool or what?
01-07-03 06:18 PM
MICK JAGGER FAN i tried to download the site u gave me rogeriffin but it keeps telling me access to path denied
01-07-03 06:26 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl 1) Doenload this file http://www.albec.net.mx/personales/rocksoff/voodooloungecdromfix.zip

2) Run your VL CD ROM, when it send the ridiculous message "Not Enough Memory" click OK, then click SETUP from the fix downloaded in (1) IT WILL WORK.

Follow these steps carefully, if it does not work you're in trouble.

Visits since January 9, 2003