ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Jamming backstage at Frankfurt's Festhalle, Germany October 6, 1970
By Dick Waterman

From the 40x20 Exhibition currently on tour.
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[
Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: the gist of it Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-03-03 07:17 AM
~AzQb

This deserves a new tread thread because...

1. to anyone insinuating thst i took this contest crap in, or on, any kind of a personal level in any way, you are soooooowrong. i've been waiting for awhile to get to the bigger picture here-- snd the "Winners" thread was FINally my chance, and i took it.

2. "Craziest" category seems an odd category in itself. Why have one at all if you weren't interested in throwing a few baited hooks ? Why not call it "Zaniest" from the start and spare a few misunderstandings ? Yeah, yeah,yeah...but still. So this stupid fucking contest was "put together in thirty minutes". Take a bit more time to kick it round and round with THE REGULARS themselves before you just hand it out in line. Maybe a couple people don't WANNA go out for recess... {and will start Whining if you make them.}

3. My true apologies to anyone who was bored to tears by my threads and had to slog thru all the crap before getting to the end of the thing, which in all truth could have been posted by itself, or almost so, to adequately sum up.

4. I'm sick nauseous due to talking about this fucking contest. Because in reality, it ain't really all about that...

I'm done. Thanks for the Ventilator!

~

01-03-03 09:00 AM
Honky Tonk Man ~AzQb! In Never Bored By Your Threads!

01-03-03 02:50 PM
RubyFriday
quote:
~AzQb wrote:

3. My true apologies to anyone who was bored to tears by my threads

Okay,I accept
01-03-03 03:23 PM
jb I understand completely how you feel AzQb..this was a terrible contest which hurt many of us...I have very few friends (people tend to be jealous of me)and I thought i had a special place and rank here..to be cast aside like horse dung was quite hurtful...it made me realize that I really have no one....
01-03-03 03:34 PM
~AzQb

JoshyEsq. !

Thar Hugo Boss tux...how much was that again? Someone i know needs a new one for an AWARDS SHOW coming up in a few months!

~RoTfLmAo~!

01-03-03 03:35 PM
jb 1495.00 for the 3 botton style at Saks....I had a special 40% promo as a preferred customer, so I saved almost 600.00 dollars!!!
01-03-03 03:37 PM
nankerphelge Be sure to wear it to the hotel lobby so we know it's you!
01-03-03 03:39 PM
~AzQb

~RoTfLmAo, JoshYboY!

~thanks!~
01-03-03 03:43 PM
jb I am not going to Walters Nanker...I have in an abundance of caution, decided agaist it....I am sorry to disappoint, but I was also disappointed.
[Edited by jb]
01-03-03 03:50 PM
nankerphelge Probably a good idea jb.
They are all out to get you, y'know.
Every last one of them.

You just put on the Boss tux, order a nice single-malt, sit in the hotel lobby, and have a hoot of a time!

We'll all be at the bar
And don't worry if your ears are burnin' -- we won't be talking about you....

01-03-03 04:08 PM
jb Glenfiddich 12 year old aged single malt is great for parties..by the way, I did not think you were NY bound..
01-03-03 04:17 PM
stonedinaustralia jb - for what it's worth coming from me - throw that caution to the wind - it's not the stonesian attitude to have - believe me you are fortunate in that geography allows you the chance to meet with others

what have you got to lose?
01-03-03 06:36 PM
Honky Tonk Man Joshy, whnT YA GOT TO LOOSE!!!!!!

Fucking meet up with them, what the point in not doingh it?

I

I

I

I

I

I
01-03-03 06:38 PM

Fucking meet up with them, what the point in not doingh it? IOt mqakes the whole trip more worth whoile do8ng it that way. Nankers alright! Havea blAST!!!!!!!

FUCK UYRAH BAVY1!!!!!!!!!!

ALEX

01-03-03 06:42 PM
stonedinaustralia
quote:
Honky Tonk Man wrote:

FUCK UYRAH BAVY1!!!!!!!!!!

whoah!! - alex you are out there man

i wondered when the friday night party was going to start-
01-03-03 07:17 PM
*ginda A verbal joust between a Knight and Queen is never boring. Painful, perhaps, but clearing the air usually is. My own personal barometer is this - if I believe the criticism I receive from someone is baseless, I laugh it off. It's when I'm afraid there is a kernel of truth in it that I get angry. There was truth on both sides. And if there is ever a gathering for hypocrites, will someone save me a chair? Something tells me it will be crowded.

Contests of this kind always give me the heebie jeebies, because no matter how light hearted they start out they all end the same way. Now perhaps a spelling bee...

Love to the Queen and Knight. Neither one blinked.
01-04-03 12:51 AM
Fiji Joe Why is everyone stuttering around here?...Man, it's like a bunch of Mel Tillis clones...
01-04-03 01:02 AM
~AzQb

ginda*girl

I always like it when you show up.

I'm in the chair in the corner facing a wall, but instead of a dunce cap i get a cherry red blow pop. And you allow me to chew gum in class ; )

And instead of insisting i write over and over on the board and demanding a weeks' detention,from you, Professor ginda*, i get a mirror and some tweezers.

Props to you, Prof.

I'm signing up for every course you're offering this entire semester!

~A grateful student
01-04-03 06:17 PM
Sir Stonesalot >It's when I'm afraid there is a kernel of truth in it that I get angry.<

Well, that's you Ginda, not me. I got upset because of WHO IT CAME FROM.

I do not, nor will I ever, take kindly to being stabbed in the back.

It's business as usual for me, no sleepless nights.
01-04-03 07:06 PM
Sir Stonesalot I guess I should come clean here as well.

I admit that I've been jerking AZQB around here. I've been turning the crank on her by acting all indignant and shit.

I'm not mad, I've never been mad. I was bored, and decided that AZQB was my playtoy for a couple of days.

Sorry if anyone got all caught up in this...just remember...this is only an internet message board. Things are rarely what they seem.

So, I guess I'm the Boogeyman.

BOO!
01-06-03 02:46 AM
Dr. Frankenstone Please JB (Mr. Lawyer) show up to Walters. There is a whole gang of us who are simply dying to meet you. You wouldn't want to let us down now, would you?
01-06-03 12:55 PM
ChrisTresper I agree....JB please show up at Walter's ;-)
We all wanna kick some ass and destroy a 2000 bucks TUX and afterwards get sued by you But one can only dream I guess...hahaha
BTW...who the fuck is jealous of you ?! You are hated by the entire Stones community and as far as I know you don't even have good tix to MSG yet or do you ?! hehe
PLUS you're a lawyer so even in real life (which has nothing to do with the Stones) people hate you. Damn man, you're screwed ;-)

ChrisT
01-06-03 01:17 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
It's business as usual for me, no sleepless nights.

Sure, big boy. You can say whatever you want, it's only pixels. And this is only the third time in a week you need to explain yourself at length, after all... So I'll pretend I believe it. You obviously need lots of love and forgiveness!!! ROTFLMAO!
01-06-03 02:15 PM
~AzQb

Hey MonKeYGiRl!

Did Steinem get in contact with you too?!

Shit, and she promised ME the revived Ms. Editor-in-Chief pos! And if i was Joshin', i'd ask how much she OfFeR$ed you~

{"Shit!" again-- and i thought i was a shoo-in~}

~RoTfLmAo~!
01-06-03 03:06 PM
Maxlugar What the hell is this Walters stuff?

What about poor ol' YOTI????

YOTI loves us......

Maxy
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003