ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Second Leg!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Prayers for Ariel Sharon(nsc) Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 5th, 2006 09:52 AM
jb A great man who has reached out for peace despite the Arabs still killing our innocent women and childen. May god bless you and heal you.
January 5th, 2006 09:54 AM
Jumping Jack Isreal, like the US, must embrace the political middle ground. The extremes accomplish nothing. Sharon was on the right path. May it be his legacy.
January 5th, 2006 10:01 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Isreal, like the US, must embrace the political middle ground. The extremes accomplish nothing. Sharon was on the right path. May it be his legacy.

Yes..he was a warrior turned moderate..and what do we get, a soldier blown up the other day !!!! We are dealing with people who want us dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And they are willing to die for it!!!!
[Edited by jb]
January 5th, 2006 10:05 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Is he dying/dead?
January 5th, 2006 10:07 AM
gimmekeef A man of great courage and vision.We can only hope he survives this crisis....
January 5th, 2006 10:19 AM
jb
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
Is he dying/dead?

Massive stroke....looks like he may not survive.
January 5th, 2006 10:21 AM
Voodoo Scrounge sad news. my thoughts to everyone who needs them at this time
January 5th, 2006 10:26 AM
jb
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
sad news. my thoughts to everyone who needs them at this time

Thank you..as a life-long Zionist, Ariel Sharon was my hero...yet, even he realized we needed to concede our god given land for peace. Sadly, with all our sacrifices, Iran still denies the Holocuast and along with the Palestinian terrorist factions, seeks our destruction.
January 5th, 2006 10:30 AM
voodoopug my thoughts are with him and all his followers!
January 5th, 2006 10:30 AM
Voodoo Scrounge It may take a tragedy to cause a coming together of people who were once enemies.
January 5th, 2006 10:32 AM
glencar Sharon changed for the better. Let's hope he survives although even if he does, he's probably not going to stay in office.
January 5th, 2006 10:36 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Sharon changed for the better. Let's hope he survives although even if he does, he's probably not going to stay in office.

Thank you BLue as you know how much I love this man.......I met him 10 yrs ago on a Jewish federation trip to Israel and we shook hands!!!! He was very overweight and made fun of his love for food...He smiled when we presented him with the 1.7 million dollar check raised by local.
January 5th, 2006 10:42 AM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
A great man who has reached out for peace despite the Arabs still killing our innocent women and childen. May god bless you and heal you.

Amen !

January 5th, 2006 10:46 AM
glencar Joshy, you're welcome. He was a warrior who (somewhat) became a man of peace.
January 5th, 2006 10:48 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Thank you BLue as you know how much I love this man.......I met him 10 yrs ago on a Jewish federation trip to Israel and we shook hands!!!! He was very overweight and made fun of his love for food...He smiled when we presented him with the 1.7 million dollar check raised by local.

January 5th, 2006 10:52 AM
jb Yes Pug, a similar photo opt...I will find it and attempt to post it.
January 5th, 2006 11:13 AM
gimmekeef so jb...who has the vision to take over his work?
January 5th, 2006 11:16 AM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
so jb...who has the vision to take over his work?

No one really..................Netanyahu is too extreme and Peres too weak. This is a very bad situation......
January 5th, 2006 11:36 AM
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck We Pray for Arik.

Even though Many(I as well) disagreed with his recent decisions..........

KOL YISROEL CHAVEYRIM

G-D Bless!
January 5th, 2006 11:36 AM
Joey " Netanyahu is too extreme "

Israel NEEDS Netanyahu ..................

|
|
V

January 5th, 2006 11:52 AM
pdog I hope he passes with little suffering. I don't agree with everything he tried to do, but I do believe he only wanted peace for Israel and an end to the fighting.
January 5th, 2006 11:58 AM
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck Peres should be put on trial for treason and thrown out of the country.

Netanyahu is far too weak and I have lost even a SCINTELLA of respect for him for his 'witch-hunt" last week of Manhigut Yehudit Party leader Moshe Feiglin whom I strongly support as -G-D willing- Israels P.M.!

Isn't this a Stones Board??!! lol good to discuss various issues.Always was curious as to the Stones (Mick/Keith') Stance On Israel but was always afraid the wrong opinion would break my heart and I would have to throw out all Their Records/CD'/Videos etc.,
January 5th, 2006 12:00 PM
jb
quote:
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck wrote:
Peres should be put on trial for treason and thrown out of the country.

Netanyahu is far too weak and I have lost even a SCINTELLA of respect for him for his 'witch-hunt" last week of Manhigut Yehudit Party leader Moshe Feiglin whom I strongly support as -G-D willing- Israels P.M.!

Isn't this a Stones Board??!! lol good to discuss various issues.Always was curious as to the Stones (Mick/Keith') Stance On Israel but was always afraid the wrong opinion would break my heart and I would have to throw out all Their Records/CD'/Videos etc.,

Yes, I too avoid the Stones politics, as I am sure they would not be to my liking on some issues.(but see Mike and Jake Cohl).
[Edited by jb]
January 5th, 2006 12:06 PM
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck Jb~ As the kids of today are so often fond of saying...

WORD!
January 5th, 2006 12:07 PM
Joey
quote:
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck wrote:
Jb~ As the kids of today are so often fond of saying...

WORD!

" The Rolling Stones "

" The Rolling Stones will once again showcase their diversity as musicians and bring fans electrifying performances and state-of-the art stage production while performing in both stadiums and arenas throughout North America.

When:
Sunday, January 29, 2006
7:30PM

Where:
Qwest Center Arena

Ticket Information:
$62.00-$97.00-$162.00-$352.00 Tickets are on sale at all ticketmaster retail ticket center locations, Ticketmaster charge-by-phone in Omaha at (402)422-1212 and Lincoln (402)475-1212, online at Ticketmaster.com or at Qwest Center Omaha Box Office.

Additional Information:
No glass bottles, cans, hard plastic containers or other potential projectiles are allowed at any time, this includes sales within the venue. NO CAMERAS (professional, digital or otherwise), video cameras, audio recording equipment, laser pointers, flash lights, etc. shall be allowed at any time. No weapons or fireworks of any description are to be allowed at any time. All large bags, backpacks, large jackets will be searched upon entering the building. The use of cell phones will be prohibited inside the inner arena during the show. All flags and banners must have been detached from sticks/poles, etc. before entering the building if allowed. No inflatable, i.e. beach balls, hammers and seats etc. to be allowed inside the inner arena at anytime (before, during or after the show). "

January 5th, 2006 12:11 PM
pdog
quote:
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck wrote:
Jb~ As the kids of today are so often fond of saying...

WORD!

They said it back in my day too! All fashion and fads get recycled, some very good ones currently making the rounds...
January 5th, 2006 12:29 PM
BILL PERKS
quote:
jb wrote:

WHATEVER
JEWS FOR JEWS, INDEED
January 5th, 2006 12:36 PM
glencar I nominate Senator Lieberman to take over Israel now!
January 5th, 2006 01:31 PM
lotsajizz clearly Sharon has been eating/living a lifestyle that could only reflect his desire to die.....

January 5th, 2006 01:35 PM
Joey

Josh is a proud Jew !

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)