ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Second Leg!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Gegegegege Return to archive
January 4th, 2006 05:03 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat Got myself the LOTR-extended-edition-box-thingie today. So I know what I will be doing this weekend! And more...the special edition ABB cd as well (yeah I know I'm a fool) and a Rod Steward accoustic album with Ronnie performing (before the stupid stamps thing).
January 4th, 2006 06:09 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Got myself the LOTR-extended-edition-box-thingie today. So I know what I will be doing this weekend! And more...the special edition ABB cd as well (yeah I know I'm a fool) and a Rod Steward accoustic album with Ronnie performing (before the stupid stamps thing).

The sooner we forget about the whole Ronnie Saved By Stamps fiasco the better!

I don't care what he does as long as he doesn't drink or smoke but don't freaking mention stamp collecting in connection with any Rolling Stone (apart from Bill Wyman) it tarnishes their image!

January 5th, 2006 06:28 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Rock stars do not collect no fucking stamps!
January 5th, 2006 06:32 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I bought abb special edition the other day. Do you belive that the first time i saw the vid for sol was on that dvd.

No airplay over here at all. Bollocks

I love under the radar by the way!
January 5th, 2006 06:51 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Voodoo Scrounge wrote:
I bought abb special edition the other day. Do you belive that the first time i saw the vid for sol was on that dvd.

No airplay over here at all. Bollocks

I love under the radar by the way!

SOL video is one of the lamest video in Rock history...see those clows posing with their guitars, fu**in pathetic!!
January 5th, 2006 06:55 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

SOL video is one of the lamest video in Rock history...see those clows posing with their guitars, fu**in pathetic!!

I may give that one a miss then. But I like the Rain Fall Down Vid, not that cringeworthy
January 5th, 2006 06:59 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

I may give that one a miss then. But I like the Rain Fall Down Vid, not that cringeworthy

I haven t seen RFD yet, but SOL, OMG...
January 5th, 2006 07:48 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I think the whole idea of having a video start with the band playing in a club is done with. Like a Rolling Stone dealt with that all be it in a more interesting way. I do dislike the video and am not displeased to have not seen the video before then. But I would like to have seen it get some airplay and for a guy that spends a lot of his time watching music tv, i cant believe i havent seen it.

Rain Fall Down is an ok video
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)