ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Second Leg!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I Got a question about $60 tickets for atlanta Return to archive
January 4th, 2006 11:36 AM
rocker I want to go to the atlanta show and take my 8 yr old son. I've seen the boys twice, but i dont have a lot of bucks this go round. if i get 60 dollar tickets will i be able to see the band? I dont mind if im far away cuz i got bincoculars, plus since its indoors its gonna sound great anyway, so all im worried about is being able to see the band. I dont mind seeing them from the side, so long as i can see them, i just dont want to be behind the band.

can anybody with expericne with $60 tickets help me on answering this?
January 4th, 2006 11:47 AM
Joey
quote:
rocker wrote:
can anybody with expericne with $60 tickets help me on answering this?

January 4th, 2006 11:53 AM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:

Funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ask JUmpintg Jack as he is very well versed on that arena..........I have heard thgat the $60.00 are O.K., but I have no first hand knowledge...............
January 4th, 2006 11:54 AM
Joey " Ask JUmpintg Jack as he is very well versed on that arena.........."

January 4th, 2006 11:59 AM
jb Thank you,......even with one eye, Mosher Dyan could see well in the $60.00 dollar seats..........Golda preferrd "goldne circle" as she was short.
January 4th, 2006 01:09 PM
Dan $60 tickets often go the quickest, you may not even be able to get 2 together.
January 4th, 2006 01:57 PM
gimmekeef Certainly you should pull up the seating chart first to check sightlines.But a friend of mine was up in the back in ATL 1 and they said sound was not bad...and the screens helped with visuals...
January 4th, 2006 01:58 PM
jb
quote:
Dan wrote:
$60 tickets often go the quickest, you may not even be able to get 2 together.

Man, I wish I could get a hold of a sixty dollar ticket...!!!!
January 4th, 2006 02:19 PM
Jumping Jack $60s in 301 to 306 are not bad because of the video screen, and even better on the B-stage. Use the password Stones to score some now.

I do believe there are still a few $95 on Keef's side that have not gone on sale yet. Don't see them on EBAY.
January 4th, 2006 02:22 PM
Dan
quote:
jb wrote:

Man, I wish I could get a hold of a sixty dollar ticket...!!!!

You should, after all the times you have humiliated the STones by buying tickets already counted as sold from brokers. You owe it to the STones to buy what they have to offer you.
January 4th, 2006 02:26 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
$60s in 301 to 306 are not bad because of the video screen, and even better on the B-stage. Use the password Stones to score some now.

I do believe there are still a few $95 on Keef's side that have not gone on sale yet. Don't see them on EBAY.

Will this sell out???? 17k or 15, 984?
January 4th, 2006 02:35 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

Will this sell out???? 17k or 15, 984?

January 4th, 2006 02:50 PM
gimmekeef Based on ATL1 I
January 4th, 2006 02:52 PM
gimmekeef ooops ..Based on ATL 1 I thought this would sell out quick too.Now with mid week and after Xmas bills..I'm guessin around 15,000 of 17,000...hope I'm wrong..
January 4th, 2006 03:00 PM
Jumping Jack It will sell out after the Superbowl as the good seats are finally released. Young Jake will drop all the Section 1 seats on Monday after the SB. People have learned to wait. We are trained like Pavlov's dogs and Cohl will do us doggystyle!

Chuck's daughter is due the week of the show.

Chuck will take an extra bow. Atlanta loves him for coming back!!!

Atlanta deserves a 3rd show. Fox Theater, fall 2006. Word!

January 4th, 2006 03:03 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
It will sell out after the Superbowl as the good seats are finally released. Young Jake will drop all the Section 1 seats on Monday after the SB. People have learned to wait. We are trained like Pavlov's dogs and Cohl will do us doggystyle!

Chuck's daughter is due the week of the show.

Chuck will take an extra bow. Atlanta loves him for coming back!!!

Atlanta deserves a 3rd show. Fox Theater, fall 2006. Word!

I may go!!!!!!!!!!!!! But only if sold out and wife stable!!!! I liked the pre-party..but will be more judicious in whom I greet....backs will be turned on some.
[Edited by jb]
January 4th, 2006 03:40 PM
Jumping Jack You must come. I will protect you from the evil doers!
January 4th, 2006 03:44 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
You must come. I will protect you from the evil doers!

The Seaquarium is open!!!
January 4th, 2006 03:47 PM
glencar I wish I could go tehre but it's in the middle of teh week. Jake screwed it up again.
January 4th, 2006 03:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

The Seaquarium is open!!!

I SHALL NOT ATTEND!!

PLease do not bad mouth young Jake Cohl...he, like jb and myself, have made many dreams come true!
January 4th, 2006 03:53 PM
glencar He's like Laverne & Shirley!
January 4th, 2006 03:54 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I wish I could go tehre but it's in the middle of teh week. Jake screwed it up again.

1 hr flight for me.,....wife said maybe if baby situation ok.
January 4th, 2006 04:47 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
jb wrote:

I may go!!!!!!!!!!!!! But only if sold out and wife stable!!!! I liked the pre-party..but will be more judicious in whom I greet....backs will be turned on some.
[Edited by jb]

This hang up about greetings..continues in its childish stupidity...Dont worry...if you show most will ignore you in your drunken stupor....
January 4th, 2006 04:51 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

1 hr flight for me.,....wife said maybe if baby situation ok.

This will be baby number three... Will you stop procreating, are there more planned?
January 4th, 2006 04:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

This will be baby number three... Will you stop procreating, are there more planned?

pdog: You, just like Josh and I have proven to have very potent sperm. It will be surprising if we are stopped! It will be sad that many will not be greeted, but you shall be greeted
January 4th, 2006 05:59 PM
Jumping Jack JB,

You must send Pug a postcard greeting from Bernie Marcus' (a great Jew) house of fish!
January 5th, 2006 11:41 AM
Joey " postcard greeting from ... house of fish!"

[ Edited by sniggles ]

[Edited by Joey]
January 5th, 2006 11:45 AM
pdog
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

pdog: You, just like Josh and I have proven to have very potent sperm. It will be surprising if we are stopped! It will be sad that many will not be greeted, but you shall be greeted

I got three women pregnant while grocery shopping. They see me, drop and egg, my lil' swimmers fly out and the worlds population grows...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)