ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Second Leg!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Funny Shit Return to archive
January 3rd, 2006 04:00 PM
TomL Rarities- Track 2, Dice, the intro. Mick says ya all ready. Listen to Ronnie's reply very loudly. Ronnie's been drinking again. I have been going through some tough shit at work and when I came out of work and cranked it, I laughed my fucking ass off. I just get a kick out of it, I listened to it about 20 times. Come on 20th. Voodoo you will be missed. I think your gonna get drunk drinking all those shots.
January 3rd, 2006 04:11 PM
Egbert Spicoli!
January 3rd, 2006 04:16 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
TomL wrote:
Rarities- Track 2, Dice, the intro. Mick says ya all ready. Listen to Ronnie's reply very loudly. Ronnie's been drinking again.

that recording is about 10 years old

Ronnie is doing fine. He is sober and fit. So far this tour he is smiling and waving to the crowd better than ever!

If can continue on the sober path, he may eventually remember how to play the guitar he carries around on stage.
January 3rd, 2006 04:19 PM
sirmoonie Drinking am fundamental.
January 3rd, 2006 04:19 PM
TooTough I once saw a DoRo EPK of that
and Ronnie wasn´t even there - just Leavell
and Fowler.
January 3rd, 2006 04:22 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
TooTough wrote:
I once saw a DoRo EPK of that
and Ronnie wasn´t even there - just Leavell
and Fowler.

he was there!!

Look closely and you'll see Woody passed out under Chuck's piano.
January 3rd, 2006 05:25 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
TomL wrote:
Voodoo you will be missed. I think your gonna get drunk drinking all those shots.

Well, there's always a first time
January 3rd, 2006 05:58 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
TomL wrote:
Rarities- Track 2, Dice, the intro. Mick says ya all ready. Listen to Ronnie's reply very loudly. Ronnie's been drinking again. I have been going through some tough shit at work and when I came out of work and cranked it, I laughed my fucking ass off. I just get a kick out of it, I listened to it about 20 times. Come on 20th. Voodoo you will be missed. I think your gonna get drunk drinking all those shots.

Gotta agree with you Tom. I smile every time I hear it. Only saving grace on the album,IMHO!! But, it's the Stones-gotta have it!!!
Putting you in charge of the Cuervo shots for Voodoo!!
January 3rd, 2006 06:14 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Gotta agree with you Tom. I smile every time I hear it. Only saving grace on the album,IMHO!! But, it's the Stones-gotta have it!!!
Putting you in charge of the Cuervo shots for Voodoo!!

Really? do you not like Miss You with the added ad - libs, (pun not intended). IMO, Mixed Emotions 12" is worth a shot too!

[Edited by speedfreakjive]
January 3rd, 2006 06:21 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:

Really? do you not like Miss You with the added ad - libs, (pun not intended). IMO, Mixed Emotions 12" is worth a shot too!

[Edited by speedfreakjive]

Miss you is my least favorite Stones tune. The other songs, I pretty much have in one form or another via boots. Don't get me wrong. The CD is in rotation in my car and not sitting in it's case!!
[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
January 3rd, 2006 06:33 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Miss you is my least favorite Stones tune. The other songs, I pretty much have in one form or another via boots. Don't get me wrong. The CD is in rotation in my car and not sitting in it's case!!
[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]

lol, Miss You is a funny one then. All my friends who are not really into the Stones are always drawn to Miss You, I guess its a crossover song.
January 3rd, 2006 06:49 PM
PartyDoll MEG Miss You -Re mixed, Unmixed, Super DJ Jazzy Jeff Mixed, straight up, stirred and shaken, 1 cuervo.......Maybe after 5 cuervo's I'd do my Miss You Dance......... not a pretty sight!
January 3rd, 2006 06:56 PM
speedfreakjive
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Miss You -Re mixed, Unmixed, Super DJ Jazzy Jeff Mixed, straight up, stirred and shaken, 1 cuervo.......Maybe after 5 cuervo's I'd do my Miss You Dance......... not a pretty sight!

lol, I'd love to see it!
January 4th, 2006 06:12 AM
TomL I gotta stay away from the shots Meg or I'll be doing the Miss You dance.
January 4th, 2006 09:39 AM
jb Sadly, Voodoo shall not attend and neither shall I. Business must always take priority over pleasure...............I will be in and out day of show...I shall greet people at lower level cocession stands(see Scope 2003).
[Edited by jb]
January 4th, 2006 11:34 AM
Martha
quote:
jb wrote:
Sadly, Voodoo shall not attend and neither shall I. Business must always take priority over pleasure...............I will be in and out day of show...I shall greet people at lower level cocession stands(see Scope 2003).
[Edited by jb]

Are you flying into NY in your private jet and being limoed over to MSG and then leaving immediately afterwards jb? WTF?

I will see RED if we canot greet.

It was you who said it....No Martha, No jb.

Now come to Martha!

xxxxoooo,
MM
January 4th, 2006 11:39 AM
Martha Is Rarities on sale everywhere or only at Starbucks? I do not have it yet. :-(
January 4th, 2006 11:41 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Martha wrote:
Is Rarities on sale everywhere or only at Starbucks? I do not have it yet. :-(

everywhere
January 4th, 2006 11:49 AM
jb I haver lost 50k this month.....I am going to try and make it for thursaday and friday.......but I must recopu some income. My lifestyle requires this monthly amount ....I will not settle for making less.........if I have to fire 5 people to make this up, it shall happen...and no later than January 16th 2006.
January 4th, 2006 05:07 PM
TomL Hope to see you on the 20th. Going to Mexico City, I will give Voodoo your blessing. Don't know what i got myself into but I will let you know. Largest city in the world, I can't wait. Terri's down in FLL now, she's gonna kill me upon her return. THANK YOU VOODOO.
January 4th, 2006 05:23 PM
Martha
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

everywhere

I never get out...thanks!
January 4th, 2006 05:29 PM
TomL Hey beautiful, Martha that is.
January 4th, 2006 05:49 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
TomL wrote:
Hope to see you on the 20th. Going to Mexico City, I will give Voodoo your blessing. Don't know what i got myself into but I will let you know. Largest city in the world, I can't wait. Terri's down in FLL now, she's gonna kill me upon her return. THANK YOU VOODOO.

O.K. What did you get yourself into now?!! Isn't a new job good enough?!! Oh Mercy me -I will pray for you!
January 4th, 2006 05:57 PM
TomL Yea Meg me and you are going to do the Miss You Dance!!!!!!

January 4th, 2006 06:41 PM
Scottfree
quote:
jb wrote:
I haver lost 50k this month.....I am going to try and make it for thursaday and friday.......but I must recopu some income. My lifestyle requires this monthly amount ....I will not settle for making less.........if I have to fire 5 people to make this up, it shall happen...and no later than January 16th 2006.

That's, that liberal spirit for you.....

I shall not be greeted!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)