ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Second Leg!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: rs.com new video Return to archive Page: 1 2
December 31st, 2005 01:51 PM
stewed & Keefed It Won't Take Long - Live from Petco Park is up now.
December 31st, 2005 02:30 PM
Soldatti Great performance, I love this tune.
December 31st, 2005 02:40 PM
Mel Belli What a glorious train wreck!

I love the wince on Mick's face when Keith botches the intro ...

Cool tune, good energy.
December 31st, 2005 02:52 PM
cabledogg2 Would anyone be willing to link this somewhere. I don't have a passcode and would LOVE to see it. Thanks in advance!..............cabledogg2
December 31st, 2005 02:56 PM
glencar Nicely done! I hope to see this in the next few weeks.
December 31st, 2005 03:37 PM
prodigalson please would anyone let me see this somehow i would love to see this video i was at the show. it was my first time! for the stones my favorite band ever in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!
December 31st, 2005 03:58 PM
Gimme Shelter That was cool!!
December 31st, 2005 04:32 PM
CraigP Yeah, link please. I have a password but can't find the video.
December 31st, 2005 05:08 PM
Back Street Girl That's great thanks
December 31st, 2005 06:23 PM
prodigalson please.
December 31st, 2005 07:52 PM
prodigalson anyway way we can view this?
[Edited by prodigalson]
January 1st, 2006 12:53 AM
keefjunkie yes, sign up for the virtual ticket it comes free with any purchase of a stones ticket... assuming youve been to a show?
January 1st, 2006 01:01 AM
prodigalson yes i have but i cant seem to login to there system. i got my ticket from ticketmaster.
January 1st, 2006 01:11 AM
prodigalson cant anyone just link it? please
January 1st, 2006 04:46 AM
highwire When did they add this song to the set list. By my count that's 6th ABB song theyv'e played on the tour although never more than 4 in the same show. Most times only 3.

Rough Justice
Oh NO Not You Again
Infamy

Above 3 every show I think

These 3 whenever
Back of My Hand (seems to be gone)
Rain Fall Down
It Won't Take Long (new)

I wish they would do what they did with Some Girls tour when they played 8 songs from the new album in one show, although that was such a strong album, maybe they just couldn't bring themselves to leave much out.
January 1st, 2006 06:34 AM
corgi37 Well, i am surprised they are playing any songs at all, considering how the album tanked in the States.
January 1st, 2006 07:24 AM
Jumping Jack Very nice. This should be getting played instead of RFD!
January 1st, 2006 08:47 AM
glencar ONNYA hasn't been every show, has it?
January 1st, 2006 09:13 AM
UGot2Rollme nice new years day treat! like the crunchy guitar sound and Ronnie's solo. a keeper for future shows, hopefully..
January 1st, 2006 02:31 PM
highwire
quote:
glencar wrote:
ONNYA hasn't been every show, has it?

I think so, I was watching the set lists pretty closely throught the first leg. RJ and Oh No seemed to be staples from the beginning. Back of My Hand was there for a while and then dropped or very sporadic. By the time they got to Toronto, we only got Oh No and RJ plus Keith.
Then Rain Fall Down popped into the set list and this thread is the first I've heard of, It Won't Be Long.
Have to check the set lists again.

IMO RJ and ONNYA are the two best songs on the album and are great stadium rock n rollers in the time honored Stones tradition so I'm glad I heard those live.
It Won't Be Long though is another great rocker worthy of live play.
I'd like to see/hear Dangerous Beauty live as well and maybe stick in Streets Of Love as one of the ballad options, but maybe they are saving that one for Euro leg tour.
Actually because its called the Bigger Bang tour. I'd like to see 6 songs from the album miminum per show. Like to see songs when they are new.
The 1969 tour would have been awesome seeing Street Fighting Man, Gimme Shelter, Sympathy, YCAGWYW, the first time around.
To this day Some Girls/Buffalo (my first show) is my favourite Stones show of them all, hearing all the Some Girls stuff live when it was fresh and I was playing the casette non stop in my wreck of a car. The stereo was worth more than the car.
January 1st, 2006 05:15 PM
glencar I'd like to see much more of this new work played too. So many good songs but we only hear the same few over & over. I agree with much of your post BTW. RJ & ONNYA are the cream.
January 1st, 2006 06:17 PM
Dick Bush rollingstones.com - well, isn't that a paradise for the Stones nuts?

All kind of goodies and bargains there - pick'n'mix like on ebay!

You buy a bottle of the most precious RS wine today, expect the spicy Jagger cheese special offer tomorrow - isn't that exactly what we always were dreaming of?

Some caluminators audaciously put the sanity of Mick Jagger in question, pretending he is pissing and shitting on the honest lable - how pathetic they are!

The Rolling Stones were yesterday - tommorrow Jagger will be selling the Rolling Stones franchises, and I'll be the first in line to buy one!

Holy shit.

HOLY SHIT!!!

January 1st, 2006 06:25 PM
glencar Bowie showed the way!
January 1st, 2006 10:06 PM
Soldatti Rain Fall Down works well live (sometimes) but ONNYA is the stand out of the new songs, definitively.
January 4th, 2006 02:14 PM
stewed & Keefed Is it me, has It Won't Take Long been taken off ?
January 5th, 2006 01:06 AM
T&A a pretty damned credible performance - I'm not a big fan of the song, but at least it's something fresh and pushes the Stones a little away from their "auto pilotness." Just a damned shame the Stones seem to discard these fresh ones almost as quickly as they try 'em out.
January 5th, 2006 04:37 AM
maumau as far as i can see
i can't see it on rs.com
January 5th, 2006 07:59 AM
Gazza havent seen the video on rs.com but listening to a recording of the show I thought it was a bloody awful version

Its a good song though, so I hope they'll get it right and will try it again

T&A - I just sent you another e-mail re: Wembley. My home pc is having a few gremlins at the minute so if you replied to me last night I wont see it until its fixed
January 5th, 2006 09:58 AM
maumau they fixed it
now it's on
basically it is mick fucking it all up
good keith&ronnie&charlie steaming machine
can be improved a lot
if mick could just get familiar with the song...
January 5th, 2006 08:56 PM
T&A funny, 'cos I actually like Mick's vocals much more here than on his over-the-top ones on the studio version....
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)