ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Second Leg!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: jagger's house-hunting Return to archive
December 28th, 2005 01:56 PM
moy JAGGER'S HOUSE-HUNTING

SIR MICK JAGGER and his girlfriend L'WREN SCOTT are house-hunting in west London, after years of living in the British capital's prestigious Claridge's hotel.

The ROLLING STONE frontman, 62, and his American stylist lover of three-and-a-half years, took a tour of a seven-bedroom home in Barnes last week (ends23DEC05).

Jagger has been living in Claridge's in Mayfair since his ex-wife JERRY HALL told him he had to move from the apartment next door to her Richmond house, which is home to the couple's children ELIZABETH, JAMES, GEORGIA and GABRIELLE.

Hall told Jagger to leave the home in 2003 when she learned he had been taking Scott to the apartment.

28/12/2005 12:27
December 28th, 2005 02:07 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
moy wrote:
The ROLLING STONE frontman, 62, and his American stylist lover of three-and-a-half years, took a tour of a seven-bedroom home in Barnes last week (ends23DEC05).

Suppose the ceilings were high enough???
December 28th, 2005 02:15 PM
BILL PERKS ALL THE ENGLISH PRESS CAN COME UP WITH IS REHASHED STORIES.
December 28th, 2005 03:40 PM
gorda
quote:
moy wrote:
JAGGER'S HOUSE-HUNTING

SIR MICK JAGGER and his girlfriend L'WREN SCOTT are house-hunting in west London, after years of living in the British capital's prestigious Claridge's hotel.

Jagger has been living in Claridge's in Mayfair since his ex-wife JERRY HALL told him he had to move from the apartment next door to her Richmond house, which is home to the couple's children ELIZABETH, JAMES, GEORGIA and GABRIELLE.

Hall told Jagger to leave the home in 2003 when she learned he had been taking Scott to the apartment.

28/12/2005 12:27

Here is my question:

Why does Sir Mick listen to his ex-wife?

He is no longer married to her! He could do whatever the hell he likes! He should do whatever the hell he likes! He doesn't have to listen to her!

She, Jerry Hall, doesn't respect him! What about her boy-toys!
December 28th, 2005 04:27 PM
texile if i were mick, id be running as far as i could from jerry hall now that she's the official splesperson for erectile dysfunction...
December 28th, 2005 07:18 PM
Zanck*Zanck*Zanck Ha! Who's Under Who's Thumb!!??
December 28th, 2005 08:28 PM
Gazza
quote:
gorda wrote:

Here is my question:

Why does Sir Mick listen to his ex-wife?

He is no longer married to her! He could do whatever the hell he likes! He should do whatever the hell he likes! He doesn't have to listen to her!

not that I give a flying fuck, but as their marital home in Richmond is HER property as per their divorce settlement, he legally CANT 'do whatever the hell he likes' regarding use of said property.

Pretty simple to understand, I would have thought....
December 28th, 2005 08:36 PM
LadyJane Can't wait to see the LJ room...ya know....the room dedicated to ME and permanently reserved for MY use.

After all I've contributed lots of $$$$ to their lil nestegg.

LJ.
December 29th, 2005 11:49 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:

not that I give a flying fuck, but as their marital home in Richmond is HER property as per their divorce settlement, he legally CANT 'do whatever the hell he likes' regarding use of said property.

Really. Let him get a new place. No big deal really. It's not like he can't afford it like some regular guys.
December 29th, 2005 04:11 PM
Angiegirl It's nice to know we're helping the homeless.
December 29th, 2005 04:12 PM
glencar
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Suppose the ceilings were high enough???

This is actually funny!
December 29th, 2005 04:17 PM
prism Mick owns the house next to Jerry's house in Richmond. He bought it after the divorce so he could be near the children. I doubt if he'll ever sell it, because he's proud of the historic value. He and L'Wren have been looking for a London house. They've been looking for over two years. A house-hunting hobby.
December 30th, 2005 03:49 AM
gorda
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Like prism stated, I'm referring to the house next door to Jerry's! He bought that house after the divorce and he CAN do whatever the hell he wants.
December 30th, 2005 05:59 AM
Gazza mm..but the incident where he brought The Giraffe back to the home 2 years ago actually took place in the main house (not the flat, as the newspaper story quoted earlier would suggest), hence Jerry's displeasure at the time.

Reason I remember it is because I was actually up at the house that same afternoon taking a few photos (it was the day of the Twickenham show and I was staying in Richmond) and it seems I just missed him going in and out of the place.

The flat is actually an annexe of Downe House and is on the same property. It even has the same address with an "A" added after the house number.
[Edited by Gazza]
December 30th, 2005 11:03 AM
Mathijs "marital house"? Jagger and Hall were never legally married.

Mathijs
December 30th, 2005 11:26 AM
charlotte
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
It's nice to know we're helping the homeless.

Angie, your posts are stuff that legends are made of!!!

Happy New Year!!!!
December 30th, 2005 12:14 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
charlotte wrote:

Angie, your posts are stuff that legends are made of!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

Lol, thanks Charlotte, and a happy new year to you too!
December 30th, 2005 12:40 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
mm..but the incident where he brought The Giraffe back to the home 2 years ago actually took place in the main house (not the flat, as the newspaper story quoted earlier would suggest), hence Jerry's displeasure at the time.

Reason I remember it is because I was actually up at the house that same afternoon taking a few photos (it was the day of the Twickenham show and I was staying in Richmond) and it seems I just missed him going in and out of the place.

The flat is actually an annexe of Downe House and is on the same property. It even has the same address with an "A" added after the house number.
[Edited by Gazza]

Does Mick get to walk about quite freely in London as opposed to the other major stars...for example, the park pictures the other day..and I assume he alwasy has a body guard at or near his side?
December 30th, 2005 12:48 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
jb wrote:
and I assume he alwasy has a body guard at or near his side?

No, I don't think so actually.
December 30th, 2005 02:02 PM
Factory Girl He doesn't need a bodyguard with that fugly pink hat on.

No one wants to be seen with that.
December 30th, 2005 03:42 PM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:

Does Mick get to walk about quite freely in London as opposed to the other major stars...for example, the park pictures the other day..and I assume he alwasy has a body guard at or near his side?

have you seen the size of L'wren Scott? Knowing Mick's reluctance to part with cash, she probably doubles as his bodyguard!
December 30th, 2005 04:51 PM
BILL PERKS keith and mick both use bodyguards..
December 31st, 2005 01:41 PM
Gazza Mick's wallet has it's own personal bodyguard!
December 31st, 2005 02:07 PM
charlotte you would think by now he would buy (can afford) a case of condoms, I am tired of supporting his offspring...
December 31st, 2005 03:56 PM
prism Jagger still owns the main house. The divorce settlement says that Jerry can live there a certain number of years, twenty I think. Then she has to move out. It's the same arrangement he had with the cottage he loaned to Marianne, who was upset when the time was up and her mother had to move out.
December 31st, 2005 07:45 PM
glencar Well, making Mrs. Faithfull move out was kinda cheesy. I mean, what was she - 90?
January 2nd, 2006 03:53 PM
iluvmickjagger07 mick, come to dallas, tx.
he needs a house in the US. everyone loves him here
January 3rd, 2006 06:12 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Can't wait to see the LJ room...ya know....the room dedicated to ME and permanently reserved for MY use.

After all I've contributed lots of $$$$ to their lil nestegg.

LJ.

The JL Room.

A room that is full of youthful vigour and yet does not ignore influences from the 60s and 70s, a truly eclectic room taking the good stuff from times gone by with the good stuff of our time now. On the door handle there would hang a sign with the phrase "Please do disturb if you are Mick Jagger"
January 3rd, 2006 08:39 PM
Gazza
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
mick, come to dallas, tx.
everyone loves him here

thats what they said to JFK!
January 4th, 2006 12:13 PM
JaggerLips
quote:
Gazza wrote:

thats what they said to JFK!

Alternatively live with me and ditch L'wren Scott!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)