ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Second Leg!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tickets' prices analysis worldwide - check it out Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
January 4th, 2006 10:22 AM
Gazza its' wearing a prosthetic nose and penis, as well...
January 4th, 2006 10:26 AM
jb I thought I just showed it? "You shall not be greeted" has to be the funniest line I ever invented....off course I hope to meet you some time ...but the stars were aligned for this show..I am disappointed you are unable to attend. Nonetheless, enjoy the 2 Mexico shows, and I shall raise a bottle of that popular Mexican Beer you drink with a lime(if available at MSG lower level cocessions) in your honor, Have a very prosperous New Year and god bless you and your family..............
January 4th, 2006 10:28 AM
Gazza
quote:
jb wrote:
I thought I just showed it? "You shall not be greeted" has to be the funniest line I ever invented....

I preferred the "I do not look like a rectum" one, myself
[Edited by Gazza]
January 4th, 2006 10:30 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
jb wrote:
I thought I just showed it? "You shall not be greeted" has to be the funniest line I ever invented....off course I hope to meet you some time ...but the stars were aligned for this show..I am disappointed you are unable to attend. Nonetheless, enjoy the 2 Mexico shows, and I shall raise a bottle of that popular Mexican Beer you drink with a lime(if available at MSG lower level cocessions) in your honor, Have a very prosperous New Year and god bless you and your family..............

Thanks my dearest half brother!!! Instead of a beer, you shall drink a couple of bottles of Cuervo 1800 ==> You'll enjoy the show as a sike-ay-delic elf but won't rememeber a shit the next day
January 4th, 2006 10:33 AM
jb Was that what you drank when you "made" the last NYC show?
[Edited by jb]
January 4th, 2006 10:43 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Yes, and many other things solid, liquid and vapor
January 4th, 2006 10:50 AM
Gazza I wondered why you appeared to have steam coming out of every orifice

That might explain things
January 5th, 2006 02:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl According to Billboard as posted by Dan in another thread:

The Rolling Stones MGM Grand Garden
Las Vegas, Nev.
Nov. 18, 2005
$4,053,289
13,898 /
1 /
$475, $135
Concert Productions International/The Next Adventure

So I was really close as in my calculation (see graphic) is $280 against $291 less than 4% error... not too bad for a weighted average based on the surface of the seats in the venue.
January 5th, 2006 02:56 PM
voodoopug you have earned your stripes as a potential Rolling Stones economist....I think you owe jb and I a post of thanks as we encouraged you to think like YOung Jake Cohl...and your superior results show that you have.

You shall be greeted and commended!
January 5th, 2006 04:14 PM
glencar Young Jake Cohl is only thinking about his next bong hit! He ain't no economist.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)