ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Second Leg!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Bigger Bang Tour 2005/06 audio recordings history Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
October 24th, 2005 08:44 AM
gimmekeef Would someone please post a rating for this new Toronto show for sound quality?...Thanks
October 24th, 2005 04:49 PM
pdog I will when I get to hear it... It was dl very fast and just stalled on me...
October 24th, 2005 07:02 PM
MRD8 No seeders on the Toronto show, I'll wait till tomorrow when there should be some...gotta keep uploading disc one of the MSG 2DVD set!
October 24th, 2005 08:25 PM
pdog TO, is going very slow. Hopefully we get some seeders back. i'm staying on overnight, for those who are also DL'n. At least we can get as much as possible and then speed things up tomorrow!
October 25th, 2005 01:48 AM
drno12
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Would someone please post a rating for this new Toronto show for sound quality?...Thanks

I'm just listening to disc one. Wow!!! Great sound!!! It is really worth it to download!!

Best
drno12
October 25th, 2005 07:16 AM
tumblingdice01 Some critic will always say it isn't good, but as far as I'm concerned, after listening to every boot available to date, Toronto is an amazing stadium dome tape! I give it 5 out of 5. Well worth it!
October 25th, 2005 07:50 AM
M.O.W.A.T. Just downloaded the Toronto show at the Rogers Centre. Two friggin' thumbs up!

Am amazed at the quality of the Toronto show. Possibly the best sounding yet --- will have to compare to Columbus. But a definite keeper (a 9-9.5 on the MOWAT scale).
October 25th, 2005 12:28 PM
charlotte Could we upload Toronto to the RO Tracker? thanks!

never mind ....I just put it up...
[Edited by charlotte]
October 25th, 2005 08:07 PM
the worst kinda guy i would call the toronto show Echo in the Dome. vocals has a echo but it sounds good. better than pittsburg by far.
October 26th, 2005 02:36 AM
DoctorStones Just a question : What happened to the Giants stadium ???
I thought the recording should be available from Pignose Records, but still nothing showed up...

Any news, someone ?
October 26th, 2005 01:12 PM
voodoostones I just received my copy of it from Pignose, a very nice recording
October 26th, 2005 02:33 PM
DoctorStones
quote:
voodoostones wrote:
I just received my copy of it from Pignose, a very nice recording

Good news !!!
Will you seed it ?
October 26th, 2005 05:30 PM
voodoostones no, I paid for it !
October 26th, 2005 06:38 PM
MRD8 What difference does it make if you paid for it or not? I paid fifty bucks for the MSG and Giants Stadium DVD's and I'm seeding them on the tracker...you're probably one of the ones thats grabbing it for free---huh?
[Edited by MRD8]
October 26th, 2005 07:27 PM
voodoostones No I got your Fenway thanks but I paid for Giant and MSG...I'm not a torrent fanatic. If I want something, I will pay for it...By the way, the CDs I've got are from an original release.
October 26th, 2005 07:32 PM
voodoostones I forgot, I'm not that rich ! If you can do it that's fine for you but some people here are too cheap to buy anything, even an original release.
October 26th, 2005 07:43 PM
voodoostones I will seed a DVD soon here, that's not something I paid for. I am supposing to get it from a trader next week. It's the Durham show. That's something I can seed.
October 26th, 2005 11:47 PM
drno12 Hello guys,

the Giants show will be torrented soon. I asked several people here and on DaD (who are asking for that show) wether they would torrent it when I send them a free copy. They didn't even reply to my mails!! There are several reasons I can't torrent it by myself, but finally I found somebody who will. Yesterday I sent a copy to the USA!!! Don't know how long it will take from Europe to NY. But as soon as that guy will get the show he will torrent it! I will let you know!
BTW I also paid for that show (with stuff from my collection :-))

Thanks MRD8 for those beautiful DVD`s!!!!!

Best
drno12
October 27th, 2005 02:45 AM
DoctorStones Wolfgang, I'm sorry, I did not answer your mail yet, but for some reasons, I would not have been able to seed it before approx. 2 weeks.
That's why I did not rush to answer your kind proposal

October 27th, 2005 02:57 AM
drno12
quote:
DoctorStones wrote:
Wolfgang, I'm sorry, I did not answer your mail yet, but for some reasons, I would not have been able to seed it before approx. 2 weeks.
That's why I did not rush to answer your kind proposal

Hello DoctorStones,

that`s fine with me (I finally found somebody), cause I got the show :-)
BTW your are not the only one who didn`t reply!!!
Let us hope the mail is fast to the US!
Best
drno12
October 27th, 2005 06:50 AM
Schooner333
quote:
redshift wrote:
I've seen a mp3 version of Moncton on usenext but no lossless version anywhere else. Anyone know if its available?

This show sure is taking a long time to surface, any word if it will be torrented soon?
October 27th, 2005 07:10 AM
z68h a friend of mine has the moncton show. i am going to mail a couple cd's to him today and he is going to make a copy for me. when i get it, i will do my best to seed it.
October 27th, 2005 09:07 AM
Madafaka Thank you all! I like people to share. Bootlegs cds are FREE!
October 27th, 2005 11:40 AM
z68h in my opinion you are a complete idiot if you pay for a recording of a show.
October 27th, 2005 11:50 AM
drno12
quote:
z68h wrote:
in my opinion you are a complete idiot if you pay for a recording of a show.

Well my friend,
I wouldn`t call me idiot, but I payed for recordings of shows!!
You can be thankfull that you grow up in the digital age! I can remember times where we IDIOTS bought black, round, big things called records! Just ask your mother what those things used to be!!!!
October 27th, 2005 01:01 PM
voodoostones completely idiot ? Well, for you to get a recording, you need sometimes to have "an idiot" to buy it, otherwise you won't get it in your hands. What about people who are collecting original releases only like me ? I may be idiot but you are a cheap person....
October 27th, 2005 02:47 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
z68h wrote:
in my opinion you are a complete idiot if you pay for a recording of a show.

Really?...thanks Einstein...if I have the resources to pay a crummy $10 for a show I cant be bothered torrenting or whatever its called..I damn well will!...Complete idiots make posts like yours....
October 27th, 2005 04:40 PM
Schooner333
quote:
z68h wrote:
a friend of mine has the moncton show. i am going to mail a couple cd's to him today and he is going to make a copy for me. when i get it, i will do my best to seed it.

Thanks z68h, looking forward to it.
October 27th, 2005 06:45 PM
z68h
quote:
drno12 wrote:

Well my friend,
I wouldn`t call me idiot, but I payed for recordings of shows!!
You can be thankfull that you grow up in the digital age! I can remember times where we IDIOTS bought black, round, big things called records! Just ask your mother what those things used to be!!!!

records... yeah. i have tons of those. i have been trading shows for the last 10 years. i started in the days of analog tapes. remember the old maxell Type II 90min tpaes? yeah.. i don't even want to think about how much money i have spent on those.

i am a big dave matthews band fan and no fan of theirs would ever even think of charging you for a copy of a show. most times people would just send you a free copy of the show.

the big difference here is that the Stones don't allow taping, and DMB do. there have times where a dmb show ends at midnight and is available for download less than 3 hours later. all for foree.

you can bet the stones know about people taping the shows, tho. maybe if they didn't see people making money from the illegal taping, then they might be a little more receptive to tapers and allowing them to run taping rigs at shows.

in the end, if you want to drop $50 for a show that might sound like shit, then be my guest. but you will never see me do it.

Mark
October 27th, 2005 07:13 PM
the worst kinda guy
quote:
voodoostones wrote:
completely idiot ? Well, for you to get a recording, you need sometimes to have "an idiot" to buy it, otherwise you won't get it in your hands. What about people who are collecting original releases only like me ? I may be idiot but you are a cheap person....

why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)