ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

Second Leg!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A Bigger Bang Tour 2005/06 audio recordings history Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
September 10th, 2005 05:31 AM
tumblingdice01 Download FLAC frontend for free and use it. It converts the songs to lossless wav files.
September 10th, 2005 04:16 PM
Madafaka http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=59133

Rolling Stones
Bradley Center
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
September 8, 2005

Master: Sonic Studios DSM-6 => Bass Roll-off => Sony M-1 DAT
Transfer: Master DAT => Sony 60-ES DAT => Pioneer Stand-alone CD Burner => CDR => EAC => Audigy Audio Cleaning Lab => Export to WAV => FLAC front-end (level 8)

Track Listing:

Disc 1 (60:37):
(1) Intro (1:03)
(2) Start Me Up (4:16)
(3) It's Only Rock and Roll (4:48)
(4) She's So Cold (4:49)
(5) Tumbling Dice (4:52)
(6) Rough Justice (4:23)
(7) Intro (0:46)
(8) Waiting On A Friend (5:36)
(9) You Can't Always Get What You Want (7:43)
(10) All Down The Line (4:46)
(11) The Night Time Is The Right Time (6:18) *
(12) Band Introductions (2:57)
(13) The Worst (2:57)
(14) Infamy (5:18)

Disc 2 (48:52):
(1) Miss You (6:29)
(2) Oh No Not You Again (4:26)
(3) You Got Me Rocking (3:33)
(4) Honky Tonk Women (4:31)
(5) Sympathy For The Devil (6:31)
(6) Paint It Black (4:47)
(7) Brown Sugar (4:30)
(8) Jumping Jack Flash (4:46)
(9) Encore break (1:32)
(10) Satisfaction (5:52)
(11) Applause (1:49)

* with Buddy Guy
September 10th, 2005 07:11 PM
pdog Madafaka
Any grade on the quality. I just started to DL the files...
Later!
NYC or BUST!
September 10th, 2005 07:26 PM
Madafaka
quote:
pdog wrote:
Madafaka
Any grade on the quality. I just started to DL the files...
Later!
NYC or BUST!

I'm in the same thing, so I don't know. The uploader wrote this: 'I would rate the sound quality somewhere around an 8 out of 10. It sounds a little distant, but has a good live feel.'
BTW, it downloads too slow!
September 11th, 2005 03:13 AM
tumblingdice01 I downloaded it off Dime overnite. I would rate it a solid 8/10. A little distant sounding, but the separation between the instruments is better than anything from the stadium shows.
There is less talking, but lots of clapping. All around, a definite keeper!
Is anyone taping at MSG next week? Don't have to say now, but that's where I somehow have a feeling we will get a barnburner of a boot!
September 11th, 2005 08:13 AM
MRD8 MSG will be filmed by Kevin in NYC, the same guy who filmed both of the Boston shows. The only problem is it takes him so long to release them while he takes orders for them...the Boston DVD's will be released two weeks from today at a record show in New Jersey.
September 11th, 2005 09:17 PM
gotdablouse Rolling Stones @ Soldier Field, Chicago, Il. 9/10/05 is up at http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=59315

"Last night was a good show, with a good mix of rarities and standards; the band was in great spirits and put on a much more high-energy performance than two nights earlier in Milwaukee. "
September 13th, 2005 10:49 AM
jpenn11 For those keeping track, there are two Chicago sources: one on TTD (source 1), one on DaD (source 2). The TTD taper reported this on DaD:

Thanks! My torrent of this show is up at www.thetradersden.org
My gut feeling is that this source will be better, as I taped with some rather crappy equipment.
September 13th, 2005 01:12 PM
sd There is a BETTER source for Boston 8/21 (Boston 1). A marker on the recording is a gravelly voice shouting "Yeah! Welcome to Boston" before Jagger says "Thank you" prior to "You Got Me Rocking".There is talking during intro of "Out Of Control" about switching seats.All Jagger spoken intros are complete. Bottom line is that this sonically Blows away the first recording with the clipped "Start Me Up".As the encores were not recorded, a version of the aforementioned recording (with the encores added from the 'first'circulated recording)appears to be soon available on a Japanese label (Exile ?)as a 4 CD set of the first two nights. I much prefer this recording of the Boston shows (both nights ) from the others. Guitars rip through the mix on the firsty night, recording was from close to the stage.
September 14th, 2005 08:08 AM
Gazza uh..do you HAVE it?
September 18th, 2005 05:37 PM
sd YES.I received from original mini disc the night of the show. I also received the original CD from Exile label titled "First Bangs". It is a 4 cd set of uncirculated recordings of the first two nights. The release has some tweaking via audio effects.
September 18th, 2005 06:29 PM
the worst kinda guy i seen DVDs of the boston and madison square garden on ebay
for 23 bucks a pop. maybe some one will buy them and share with everyone. the detroit show on cd i have isn't bad. all the songs are there but it sounds like it was taped a mile away. it's better than nothing.
September 18th, 2005 06:50 PM
gotdablouse Looks like the torrents have dried up ? Can you share that CD of yours maybe ?
September 18th, 2005 07:13 PM
the worst kinda guy i have no idea on how to upload torrents. i will snail mail you a copy if you want to share it.
September 20th, 2005 02:36 AM
pdog The Albany, 9-17-2005, recording sounds like the best so far!
September 20th, 2005 06:00 AM
the worst kinda guy which albany version is better ? there are 2 on dime. i downloaded both but haven't listened to them yet.
September 20th, 2005 01:38 PM
albert the second one is the better one. Good show too!!

Albert
Holland
September 21st, 2005 05:05 AM
gotdablouse Can only see one http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=60469&hit=1 and yes it's good !
September 21st, 2005 06:02 AM
the worst kinda guy that ain't the good one. get the one that says second source.
September 21st, 2005 07:36 PM
gotdablouse Hum...help me out there, can't find anything else on Dime, did find a DVD dub though http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=60752&hit=1 with "Get Up Stand Up"

Never mind second source is here http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=60514 - no wonder a search didn't work !
[Edited by gotdablouse]
September 22nd, 2005 07:34 PM
monkey_man I'm looking for more people that have the Albany show to seed. Please help if you can.
Thanks,
MM
September 22nd, 2005 08:56 PM
Madafaka
quote:
pdog wrote:
The Albany, 9-17-2005, recording sounds like the best so far!

Yep, the best sound quality on this tour!
Mick has changed a little the performance in BOMH. He sings with longs words, and I like in that way.
September 23rd, 2005 05:35 AM
Stray Cat UK is anyone else having problems with converting / burning the hartford flac files ?

I'm using Nero with Codec pack ,which works ok with everything else I've downloaded.

any ideas ?

sc uk
September 23rd, 2005 09:19 AM
Madafaka
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:
is anyone else having problems with converting / burning the hartford flac files ?

I'm using Nero with Codec pack ,which works ok with everything else I've downloaded.

any ideas ?

sc uk

I downloaded the show and I've converted it (really in a slow way) but I don't burn it yet. I use "dBPower AMP Music Converter"
September 23rd, 2005 02:16 PM
Madafaka Burned ok, without troubles!
September 26th, 2005 07:24 PM
monkey_man Albany and MSG are my favorite so far.
September 26th, 2005 07:43 PM
pdog
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:
is anyone else having problems with converting / burning the hartford flac files ?

any ideas ?

sc uk

I convert Flac files using Flac Front End, and burn and rip everything using EAC (exact audio copy), no problems that I nkow of, but I haven't even listened to all of Hartford or burned it to a disc yet!
September 27th, 2005 10:57 AM
Stray Cat UK Thanks for the info.
I managed to burn in the usual way in the end.It just took ages to burn.
I burnt the MSG files in 3mins per disc ?

another concert (Aimee Mann) took lomger ,but that was a shn file - does that make a difference ?

sc uk
September 28th, 2005 02:02 PM
Mad Brained Bear Any word on a Toronto boot yet? I'd love to immortalize my first Stones show on tape.
September 28th, 2005 05:13 PM
KeithRichards Hi guys!
I try to download Drake's recording of Columbus right now.
The download rate is 0 Kb/s though...
Now I don't know if Bit Torrent gets blocked from the university here? But perhaps it basically works, and if that's the case how can I find out? Because I have no download/upload limit here and could work as a seed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)