ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bell Center - January 8, 2003
Ryan Remiorz - AP Photo/Canadian Press
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wanted Artwork 2002 shows Return to archive
01-05-03 12:16 PM
Raymond Who can help with artworks of the 2002 shows in excellent quality
i'm looking for Anaheim 2002
los angeles, 2002
detroit 2002
toronto, 16 oct, 2002
toronto, 18 oct, 2002
Columbus 2002
Can you email this to me or send me the adress of the side's

Raymond
01-05-03 12:20 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl http://www.albec.net.mx/personales/rocksoff/boots.htm check Arve's link and others, all are there
01-05-03 12:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Toronto 18? Well if you send me the audio I will made the covert art LOL, they did not play that date, but someone fucked it up with the date.
01-05-03 01:38 PM
Raymond
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Toronto 18? Well if you send me the audio I will made the covert art LOL, they did not play that date, but someone fucked it up with the date.

The Stones playing on 18 oct at the Toronto, Skydome
01-05-03 01:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Oops your're right I thought about the recent confusion about the date for the Palais Royale, It was August 16 and there's a bootleg dated August 18...

Spanke me Ronnie!

Anyway you got the art
01-05-03 03:01 PM
Raymond
quote:
Raymond wrote:

The Stones playing on 18 oct at the Toronto, Skydome

This the tracklist of my CD�s
Toronto, Toronto Skydome, 18 oct, 2002
CD 1 : Radiocommercial / Intro / Brown Sugar / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll / Start Me Up Don't Stop / Tumbling Dice / Shattered / Angie / You Can't Always Get What You Want Midnight Rambler / Love Train / Introductions / Slippin' Away / You Don't Have to Mean It
CD 2 : Sympathy for the Devil / When The Whip Comes Down / Little Red Rooster You Got Me Rocking / Gimme Shelter / Honky Tonk Women / Street fighting Man Jumpin' Jack Flash / Satisfaction / Radiocommercial