ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bell Center - January 8, 2003
Ryan Remiorz - AP Photo/Canadian Press
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: second leg of tour! Return to archive
01-05-03 04:34 AM
Stonesmillenium2001 I wonder with this second leg of the tour if they will start playing material they didn't play or change the set design around?
01-05-03 08:26 AM
midnightmagic This would be very cool, I know I will not go to Europe to see any shows, but the boots will be nice.
01-05-03 01:01 PM
Gimme Shelter I just hope they play "Sway" on the 2nd leg. I'll be at the San Jose show.
01-05-03 09:42 PM
parmeda I've got my fingers crossed for an AFTERMATH show in Chicago...

(...psst...Mick, Keith, Ronnie, Charlie...anyone paying attention?)
01-05-03 10:22 PM
Sir Stonesalot Aftermath is superb. I fucking LOVE that record. Did you get the remaster of it? It's fantastic.
01-05-03 10:55 PM
parmeda SS, Aftermath was my very first album (ever)! I still have it and it's in mint condition. Seems really odd because I played the shit out of it. It's "retired" now and tucked away safely, lol.
Santa forgot about the remaster, damn him! That's ok, it's just another reason for me to go out shopping again...
01-05-03 11:43 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Aftermath is superb. I fucking LOVE that record. Did you get the remaster of it? It's fantastic.

When I first bought it, I hated it. Everything except "Paint It Black". Then I got into it a little more... then a lot more, when I accidentally left Exile, Let It Bleed and Beggar's Banquet at home on a long trip. Then I got the Mickboy remaster courtesy of the great MRD8, which is mostly fantastic with a few songs in too wide a stereo mix for me ("Mother's Little Helper" sounds empty), and now I've got Aftermath UK along with it. Great, great album. The last early days album for the Stones, when Brian was at his best and they still considered themselves a kind of Rock/R&B fusion. Then The Great Pop Experiment came along, then the return to the roots, but by then Brian Jones was too far gone, and Keith took over the reigns, giving them that power sound they've kept 'till today.

-tSYX --- I see a red door and I want it painted black...