ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bell Center - January 8, 2003
Ryan Remiorz - AP Photo/Canadian Press
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick's 6' 4" dreamboat Return to archive
01-04-03 08:28 PM
CS MICK'S 6FT 4IN DREAMBOAT Jan 4 2003

ROLLING Stone Mick Jagger's latest lovely is finding her sea legs with the veteran rocker.

And onlookers could only think "what a pair of sea legs" as stunning L'Wren Scott relaxed on a boat in the Caribbean with Jagger.

L'Wren's legs - which measure a stunning 42 inches long - used to be her fortune when she modelled for tights giant Pretty Polly.

Now she works as a stylist but still retains the form that made her a darling of the Paris catwalks.

Since his split with Jerry Hall, Mick, 58, has been linked with a string of eligible women, including model Sophie Dahl. Last May, it looked to be all over for Mick and American-born L'Wren when one of his exes, heiress Vanessa Neumann, claimed that she was now the only woman in his life.

But the relationship clearly isn't on the rocks, judging by our pictures of L'Wren sitting on Mick's knee and the couple kissing and cuddling on Revlon boss Ron Perlman's boat off the islands of St Barts and St Kitts.

The age gap between Mick and his latest flame isn't quite such a yawning one as he had with some of his other conquests. At 35, L'Wren is a mere 23 years his junior.

But the height gap could prove more of a problem. At 6ft 4in to his 5ft8in, L'Wren is clearly a woman to look up to

[Edited by CS]
01-05-03 01:17 PM
sasca Poor Mick Taylor, once he was MJ's 6'4" dreamboat. Cast aside for younger beauties.
Incidentally, it would be amusing if Jerry Hall and Bryan Ferry (also single again) ended up back together.
01-05-03 02:20 PM
L&A Need more info, for my thesis:

42 inches = ? mm
6ft 4in = ? cm
5ft8in = ? cm
"Since his split with Jerry Hall, Mick, 58, has been linked [...]"
58 = ?

01-05-03 02:24 PM
luxury1 Oh wise up Mick. SHe puts on a pair of heels, bends over the counter, and you couldn't even reach her. Now, someone who is 5'5", with 4inch heels, well, a much better fit, doncha think??
01-05-03 02:36 PM
Moonisup she has a strange head
01-05-03 02:39 PM
sasca Oh, wow, the first time I looked at this thread, the photo didn�t show. It did now.

Go for it, Mick.

And if you don�t, put in a word for me.
[Edited by sasca]
01-05-03 02:47 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
she has a strange head

Klaas has a strange head
01-05-03 02:52 PM
Moonisup Well this is the first time I can say that I have seen better Mick chicks. I won't doubt about her being a great girl/women/lady but not my personal taste!
01-05-03 03:19 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Moonisup wrote:
Well this is the first time I can say that I have seen better Mick chicks. I won't doubt about her being a great girl/women/lady but not my personal taste!

Moon likes Klaas better!!!
[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]
01-05-03 03:38 PM
telecaster I bet her legs go all the way up and make an ass of themselves.
01-05-03 04:11 PM
Monkey Woman
quote:
Need more info, for my thesis:

42 inches = ? mm
6ft 4in = ? cm
5ft8in = ? cm

Hello, L&A! Here's your translation of int'l measurements:
42 inches = 107 cm (more or less)
6ft 4in = 193 cm
5ft8in = 173 cm
So Mick's new darling is a good 20 cm taller than him. Not bad. Plus she looks gorgeous. (Not my type in women, but then, I don't have a type in women, only in men! )
So, good for you, Mick! Take it while you can!!!
01-05-03 04:33 PM
L&A Thanks Monkey Woman ! I'm 188 cm and I just try to imagine a 208-lady by my side...
01-06-03 07:08 AM
Stonesgirl I think she's just alright. Her height must get ones attention, but she's not the beautiful, sexy, glamorous type you think of Mick with.
01-06-03 03:42 PM
prism L'Wren is the most successful "career woman" Mick's been with. She designed the stage sets for the Academy Awards one year. I think Mick's friend Karl Lagerfeld introduced them. She designs photos shoots for Karl and for Interview Magazine. She's from Utah.
01-06-03 05:03 PM
jb Lets get a picture of her....
01-06-03 05:10 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
jb wrote:
Lets get a picture of her....

Got it