ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bell Center - January 8, 2003
Ryan Remiorz - AP Photo/Canadian Press
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick Taylor Return to archive
01-03-03 02:58 PM
Miss U. What's the best Mick T. site out there?
01-03-03 04:04 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl At this moment and probably forever micktaylor dot com by Gary Paranzino is off line. Carol Rock's is also temprary out.

However there are two great websites now

Mick Taylor's Complete Works 1962 � 2002 by Nico Zentgraf

Mick Taylor Website Time Waits For No One by Jean Pierre Cazes

These and some more links and pix can be found at the Mick Taylor space here at Rocks Off, and thanks Missu, I'm seeing that the page we have upthere is not the final cut.
01-03-03 05:28 PM
Joey Miss U ..............Is that really you ?????????

Where have you been ????

Man this board has really really missed your keen Stonesian Acumen and Rock Knowledge..............

Welcome Home !

{{{{{{{{{{ J }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{{{{ O }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{{{{ E }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
{{{{{{{{{{ Y }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-03-03 06:42 PM
Miss U. Thx, Joey, you're very kind....a new happy year to you. Azqb, Martha P. & the trinity too!

I've been over at "my place":
http://pub59.ezboard.com/bsingthisalltogether

You're welcome there too.

Life is back to the ratrace since the Stones have gone. But champagne & pleasant company does wonders.

Congratulations to Maxy & little "Maxine"....she is a Capricorn like me! Oh boy is he in for a handful. BTW, Roxanne Fontana had a baby girl named "Suki" on XMas eve.

[Edited by Miss U.]
01-04-03 11:08 AM
telecaster
quote:
Miss U. wrote:
What's the best Mick T. site out there?

Wendys.com
Burger King.com
McDonalds.com
01-04-03 12:05 PM
Scottfree
quote:
telecaster wrote:

Wendys.com
Burger King.com
McDonalds.com

All the world is the stage, and MT fills half of it, the other half soon to follow....