ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bell Center - January 8, 2003
Ryan Remiorz - AP Photo/Canadian Press
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hooray for stonedinaustralia Return to archive
01-03-03 11:46 AM
Nasty Habits ~AzBQ's grouphugthink certainly does have its points, and in the light of the total board meltdown last night, I would like to take this opportunity to express my appreciation for stonedinaustralia's consistently amusing and interesting posting. If the purpose of the "contest" was indeed to acknowledge our favorite posters who don't always get props, let me just say that sia is at the tops of my list of folks on the board.

01-03-03 01:43 PM
sasca
quote:
Nasty Habits wrote:
consistently amusing and interesting posting.

Yes. And without pointless unpleasantness.
01-03-03 02:37 PM
nankerphelge I agree Nasty -- SIA is alright.

In fact, I had some Fosters today at lunch (yes, hard to believe I know) and I thought of SIA and the tour he is about to get!!

I am getting very tingly today.
I can tell the planets are almost back in alignment.

Soon they shall take the stage again!
Soon we shall all being screaming, and pointing, and clapping!

Are you all feeling it?
Of course you are, your DNA and mine are both filled to the brim with chromoStones.
We are mutants!
And the charge is building up again!

01-03-03 02:59 PM
luxury1 ChromoStones!!! That's it!!! That's what we all share--and those that "don't get it" don't have 'em. Thanks Nank-you is good on Foster's!
01-03-03 03:02 PM
Nasty Habits Yeah, I feel it. I woke up this morning with it. Trixie (my wife) told me last night that one of the members of her go-go troupe was going to the Fleet to see the show, and I broke down in a fit of envy and desire. I'm only getting as close as HBO this time around, and am looking forward to the mass Nolte that can be the only result of that communal opportunity.

It's time to stop bleeding on each other and start bleeding on the Stones again.

01-03-03 03:04 PM
Miss U. I like SIA too.
01-03-03 03:21 PM
stonedinaustralia i just rolled out of bed and, as is my habit, logged on to check out what's gone down overnight over my morning cup of tea

i'm almost lost for words - thanx guys -it means a lot- the nicest/coolest thing that's happened to me here - i am truly moved and humbled

as usual nasty has has got straight to the point:

"It's time to stop bleeding on each other..."

01-03-03 03:26 PM
jb People like you SA b/c you are non-offensive and have thoughtful posts.....You make people feel good about themselves in an otherwise miserable world...
01-03-03 03:29 PM
Nasty Habits sia - pm for you
01-03-03 03:50 PM
stonedinaustralia thanx jb i appreciate your thoughts - believe me i can be as offensive as the next person but here's not the place for it -

nasty,nanker,sasca and miss u - check your pm's

now stop it you guys - you're embarrassing me
01-03-03 03:56 PM
sasca Ooh, my first private message!