ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bell Center - January 8, 2003
Ryan Remiorz - AP Photo/Canadian Press
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Don't you think ....................................... Return to archive
01-03-03 09:47 AM
Joey

< ------ that Fiji Joe needs to cover up those flabby " Man - Breasts " of his ??????????????????????????????

Easy little fella ...........let ME handle this one .

Am I the only individual here who thinks that Fiji's Beer Ti##ies are quite disturbing -- Cover Up Man !!!!!!!

" Hit Me in the gut where it doesn't hurt Ronnie "

{{{{{{{{{{{ SKITTLES JOE }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-03-03 10:02 AM
F505 You certainly not the only one with mixed emotions about those flabby " Man - Breasts ". But it has been said over and over again. He just won't listen.
[Edited by F505]
01-03-03 10:59 AM
steel driving hammer I love Fiji's posts alot and always wondered if he actually lives in Fiji and thats him on the Avatar.

Send us a Coconut Fiji!

But yeah, I've wondered too, there's something about that avatar...

Is Payphone Al and Fiji the same?

-

Hey Joey! Found this...

Cocaine Damages the Brain's Pleasure Cells
(HealthScoutNews) - Cocaine users seek pleasure, but the more they indulge in the drug, the less likely they are to feel the pleasure they're seeking. That's the finding of a new study that shows cocaine damages brain cells that trigger the feelings of pleasure. The drug also exerts its most serious effects on those who are clinically depressed, the researchers found. This is the first time research shows what happens "in those humans with the most clinically significant cocaine dependency problems," says Dr. Karley Little.

http://rd.yahoo.com/dailynews/fc/health/substance_use_and_abuse/latest_developments/story_more/*http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/hsn/20030103/hl_hsn/cocaine_damages_the_brain_s_pleasure_cells

01-03-03 11:22 AM
Joey Steelie......................

Wanna do some blow ??????????????????????????

{ J }
01-03-03 02:09 PM
Fiji Joe Joey...if you have a problem with full frontal nudity, I suggest you move to Nebraska...otherwise, there will be no concessions...Now, If you want to see a "disturbing" avatar, I suggest you view Egon's latest...It's a picture of bambi having a rectal exam performed on her by Thumper...sick!

Also, they were covered up not too long ago, and popular sentiment demanded that they be uncovered...so, here they are in all their glory...touch them, smell them, lick them in a counter-clockwise motion
[Edited by Fiji Joe]
01-03-03 02:22 PM
nankerphelge That's good stuff Feej!!

That avatar has been impressive.
At first, I recoiled in horror!
I even ripped into you about how perverted it was.
Then I thought maybe it really was you and I felt bad that all you had on Fiji was big beer titties and an old rotary phone.

Then the titties hit their peak and everyone wanted more!!
So what do you do -- you cover them!

So yeah, you tell the world my man -- the titties rule and are back to stay!!

01-03-03 02:30 PM
luxury1 Nank--I think it was you who first mentioned the beer titties. I remember cuz it was some of your best stuff ever!
01-03-03 05:31 PM
Joey " Nank--I think it was you who first mentioned the beer titties. I remember cuz it was some of your best stuff ever!"

That was me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought of it , not Nanky !!!!!!

Come on , give your young Joey credit for something .

{{{{{{{{{{{{ SKITTLES JOE }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

01-04-03 12:30 AM
Fiji Joe I'm upset no one noticed my new tattoo...got a little drunk in the big city and woke up next to a one-eyed hemaphrodite who was smoking a cigar and mumbling something about the circus and not having a steady paycheck...I threw her a dollar and waddled out of the room
01-04-03 05:34 AM
egon
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
It's a picture of bambi having a rectal exam performed on her by Thumper

bunny love...
01-04-03 10:03 AM
luxury1 So sorry Joey--you know how easy it is to mistake your stuff for someone else's.
And I DID notice the tat Fiji--I just never mentioned it cuz I figured some other sharp eye already had posted about it, and I didn't want to be a big repeat--I like it by the way--it's all you.
01-04-03 10:16 AM
Boomhauer
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
I'm upset no one noticed my new tattoo...got a little drunk in the big city and woke up next to a one-eyed hemaphrodite who was smoking a cigar and mumbling something about the circus and not having a steady paycheck...I threw her a dollar and waddled out of the room

Damn! Looks like you had a way better night than the Miami Hurricanes were having last night.

I hope jb didn't get too angry about the game. He may have ruined his Armani suit.

01-05-03 03:49 PM
Joey Go Ohio State ......................What a game , huh ??????????? The entire restaurant / bar at Charlestons was going nuts for a solid forty - five minutes .................................damn what fun . The WAS the " GAME OF THE CENTURY ( 21st ) "

" The drinks are on me Ronnie "

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ JOEY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-05-03 08:32 PM
Boomhauer Yeah, it was a good game. I think both teams had chances of winning, and Ohio State took advantage.

Miami will not become sore losers though.........they'll be back. I think that they may even make it back to the big game.

I also think that Miami got screwed on that call, but shit happens all of the time. All teams get screwed up the butt with bad calls.
Ya know, the commentators always say "Hey, let 'em play", but that is not the case. The umpires think they see something happen, and they call it.