ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bell Center - January 8, 2003
Ryan Remiorz - AP Photo/Canadian Press
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The Wonder Years Return to archive
01-01-03 11:30 PM
Soul Survivor Personally, I love this show. How bout anyone else?

Did you guys ever seen the one where they go to a stones concert?
01-01-03 11:34 PM
glencar I alwayss hated the show but the one with the Stones was sort-of OK.
01-01-03 11:42 PM
Soul Survivor whats wrong with the show?
01-02-03 12:50 AM
Scottfree My fav outside of the Simpsonics, and of course the man on top of the Mountain, that would be the King of DA Hill
01-02-03 09:37 AM
Moonisup never liked it
01-02-03 10:00 AM
Boomhauer I always thought Married With Children was a great show. Seinfeld as well.

Comedy Central has some funny shows: The Man Show, Insomniac with Dave Atell, reruns of SNL.

Of course, I loved to watch Beavis & Butthead! (Ya think?)

Now on MTV there is a show I kind of like. It's called 3 South and it's an animated show. Very funny.

01-02-03 10:04 AM
jb How can you not like it Moon? They had an episode were they are tryimh to find where the Stones are staying....they go to a beat up Hotel and the manager says sorry..not here..When they leave..2 guys w/ english accent are heard and they break into Brown Sugar!!! An all time classic!!!
01-02-03 10:05 AM
Moonisup is it the wonder years with Fred Savage?

do you all mean that show?
01-02-03 10:09 AM
jb Yes...and Winnie Cooper...
01-02-03 10:11 AM
Moonisup hmmmmmmm not one of my favourite shows!

Maybe I was a bit to young for it back then
01-02-03 10:14 AM
jb Truthfully, it has more appeal to the Baby Boomer in the 60's..you are a little too young,...send me your address..I am sending you a Keith Richards T-shirt...
01-02-03 10:19 AM
Boomhauer Wasn't Daniel Stern the narrator?
01-02-03 10:20 AM
jb Yes....
01-02-03 10:23 AM
Moonisup I've send you an email Josh!!

give me a mail back if you got it! ore put it in a pm
01-02-03 10:26 AM
jb Got it..I'll send it out next week....
01-02-03 10:31 AM
Moonisup Thanks!! The shoes will be coming your way soon also!!
01-02-03 10:38 AM
jb Size 12 please!!! LOL
01-02-03 10:41 AM
Moonisup ahha no that is to big ahahahh you'll some nice little wooden shoes! strait from holland!!
01-02-03 10:43 AM
jb I will hang them in my office as a tribute to our friendship.
[Edited by jb]
01-02-03 01:00 PM
egon
quote:
jb wrote:
How can you not like it Moon? They had an episode were they are tryimh to find where the Stones are staying....they go to a beat up Hotel and the manager says sorry..not here..When they leave..2 guys w/ english accent are heard and they break into Brown Sugar!!! An all time classic!!!

didn't they do something similar on bh 90210?
01-02-03 01:52 PM
jb Yes..the 1994 BTB tour was featured..kinda of embarrassing...
01-02-03 01:56 PM
sasca Still, it's better than the Beach Boys appearing on Full House.
01-02-03 02:03 PM
jb Yea..that was when John "Mr. handsome" Stamos was playing the bongos with them..
01-03-03 02:08 AM
Prodigal Son Yeah, with Fred Savage who is better known as "THe Mole" from Austin Powers 3. And his friend Paul. The kid actor playing Paul, I remember him. He did Blue's Clues until he killed himself 2 years ago. Well, getting less sombre here, Boomhauer, I must say I love Beavis and Butthead as well. The movie is genius and the episodes are pretty hilarious too. A film full of classic lines such as:
You're late!/Uhuhuhu, did we miss Baywatch?
Uuuhh, could you like, not stand there?
(At the Hoover Dam) Hey, umm, hehehe, is this like a god dam? Heehehhe, y'know... god dam.
Uhhhh, hey, baby! Uuhhuhuhhh, I'm, like, drinking a beer, uuhuuh...
or
Give us the unit?/Uuhhhh, my unit? Uuhuhuhuhh, my unit's in my pants, uuhuhuhu...
One of my favourite animated films.
01-03-03 08:55 PM
glencar Well, I'm a baby boomer & the show was horrible. Poor writing, horrible acting & a dreary narration ruined it for me. I was always amazed that it stayed on the air for more than half a season.
01-04-03 12:40 AM
Fiji Joe Wooden shoes?...I knew it!!!