ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Bell Center - January 8, 2003
Ryan Remiorz - AP Photo/Canadian Press
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: hi, need some info Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-06-03 02:31 AM
Dr. Frankenstone Does anyone have any info. on latestevents.com?
They are also offering packages for London (Twickenham), Paris, and Rotterdam.

http://www.latestevents.com//customer/home.php?PHPSESSID=a177062a9978f5977c66f17c386e8d8d

Here is another company called Event Travel with similar packages. Any word on this?

http://www.event-travel.co.uk/events/concert_events/rollingstones.html?list=rollingstones&image.x=76&image.y=9
01-06-03 11:46 AM
Scot Rocks I was thinking about booking through event travel, however im probably swaying towards waiting for the new dates to go on sale, join rs.com and get wembley arena tics there and if they do another stadium show, i will get tics for that no problem on general sale, as this time there will be no problems with phones or the net.

Mark
01-06-03 05:15 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
Scot Rocks wrote:
I was thinking about booking through event travel, however im probably swaying towards waiting for the new dates to go on sale, join rs.com and get wembley arena tics there

No way there will be another Wembley show
01-06-03 06:58 PM
Honky Tonk Man Mark, its up to you, but i REALLY would use Event Travel and come to Wembley. I very much doubt Scotland will get an Arena Show. This could be your only chance! If you book up with this Company your garanteed a seat. Think of it as a little holiday in England too, LOL

Heres one for you Mark.

If you had the choice of seeing the Stones in an arena in England or a Stadium in Scotland, which would you go for?

Wouldnt it be great seeing the Stones assult Ibrox!

They could come on to Bag Pipes!

Imagine Brown Sugar on bag pipes!

Alex
Page: 1 2