ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan - 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Yeah I heard about your Patriots not that's what I call pristine Return to archive
30th December 2007 10:01 AM
NHStonesfan 16-0 Glory days
30th December 2007 12:02 PM
Egbert *
30th December 2007 12:27 PM
lotsajizz I hate 'em, but there can be little doubt that they are the best NFL team. I don't see anyone stopping them in the playoffs and Super Bowl.
30th December 2007 01:02 PM
Egbert I don't know - Pats have looked a bit more human lately with close calls against Philly, Balt & NYG. I wouldn't hand them the title just yet...
30th December 2007 01:12 PM
Riffhard The Pats have something that no other team in the NFL has this year. Namely, Tom Brady and Randy Moss.

I don't agree with the * thing either. The candid camera crap wasn't needed any way. These guys are just playing on a different level than any other team in the league. However, until they win the Superbowl they can't be considered the greatest team ever. If they do win the SB they will have sealed thier legacy as the greatest team ever. I mean just look at all the records that they set this year!

Riffy
30th December 2007 01:23 PM
Nellcote Egbert, sure, there have been blemishes as teams have spent time attempting to knock off the Pats. They only took ten weeks to catch up. At the end of the day, who won the games?
30th December 2007 05:11 PM
Egbert I'm not trying to take anything away from the Pats - they earned their perfect record and are certainly odds-on favorites to win out thru the playoffs. But I do believe that Indy, and maybe even Jax or SD could give them a good game, especially in bad weather.

30th December 2007 06:01 PM
fireontheplatter a very close game last night. i wasn't sure who i wanted to win last night. a part of me wanted to see history being made had the giants won. both teams were playing to win.

congrats to the pats....i think they will win every game
30th December 2007 06:23 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Egbert wrote:

Sure, that might explain the Patriots halftime lead in game 1.

But - they still outscored the Jets 24-7 in the second half, and then ran off another 15 W's in a row.

Which, imo, renders your claim half asterisked...
30th December 2007 06:47 PM
TampabayStone Like I said in the Steelers are ghey thread:

"As good as the Pats are this year, I only see one team having a shot at upsetting them in the playoffs..........The Bucs.........it's just a shame that we prob will not get the chance to see it happen."
30th December 2007 08:19 PM
glencar *
30th December 2007 09:45 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
TampabayStone wrote:
Like I said in the Steelers are ghey thread:
"As good as the Pats are this year, I only see one team having a shot at upsetting them in the playoffs..........The Bucs.........it's just a shame that we prob will not get the chance to see it happen."

Prolly not.
Giants'll beat the Bucs next week.
31st December 2007 09:15 AM
Nellcote If you want to discuss *, ask Coach Mangenious about his staff being lead out of the Pats lighthouse @ Gillette one year ago, during the Pats-Jets playoff game for using video cameras during the game without permission. He's already admitted he used them during that game a month ago. This is probably the reason Coach B stuck it in his face during the 1st game of the season this year. If you think video taping has stopped in the NFL, you live in the same fantasy world that the NY Post lives in using * and the words "caught cheating" in the standings of the NFL. Oh, and if you see Coach Mangenious, The Sopranos are not coming back anytime soon....

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)