ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan - 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: WALK HARD:THE DEWEY COX STORY Return to archive
29th December 2007 04:00 PM
The_Worst Anyone else see this flick? I saw it last night & laughed my ass off. Lots of obscure references that only hardcore rock fans like fellow Rocks Offers would appreciate. It cracked me up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lOW2IjpM-4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMPmimxDTsQ

29th December 2007 04:33 PM
gypsy It looks funny. I'll wait for it to come out on DVD.
29th December 2007 05:02 PM
Bloozehound I actually considered going to go see it last night too, but decided on "No Country for Old Men" instead, which was fuckin excellent btw

yeah I agree, it looks funny, but has "wait for DVD" written all over it

29th December 2007 05:45 PM
gypsy
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
I actually considered going to go see it last night too, but decided on "No Country for Old Men" instead, which was fuckin excellent btw

yeah I agree, it looks funny, but has "wait for DVD" written all over it

I really wanna see "No Country for Old Men." I've read that it is excellent. I absolutely hate sitting in movie theaters, so I usually wait and just buy the DVD's.
29th December 2007 05:56 PM
MRD8 Gypsy,
I have a copy of the "screener" that studio's send out for Academy Award consideration of No Country For Old Men...email me at [email protected] if you'd like to see it now rather than waiting till next summer for it to come out officially!
29th December 2007 06:22 PM
pdog
quote:
gypsy wrote:

I really wanna see "No Country for Old Men." I've read that it is excellent. I absolutely hate sitting in movie theaters, so I usually wait and just buy the DVD's.

I just don't have the time to hit the theaters. I went to about 4 movies this year, one was a none kids movie. I do like watching movies on DVD at home, I got a huge TV, can stop the movie, and don't have to deal with any people talking or parking or various bullshit.
29th December 2007 06:35 PM
robpop I have not been to theaters in two years. The last movie I went to was that Harry Potter and Goblets of Fires bullshit. I joked to my ex that we should go see that. She jumped up and down like some little kid at Chuckie Cheese's. She was a hot chick, but a dork.

Anyway I was never so embarassed in my whole life as I was that night in the theater. In our five years together we never fought, but that night I swear was the beginning of the end.
29th December 2007 06:37 PM
gypsy
quote:
robpop wrote:
I have not been to theaters in two years. The last movie I went to was that Harry Potter and Goblets of Fires bullshit. I joked to my ex that we should go see that. She jumped up and down like some little kid at Chuckie Cheese's. She was a hot chick, but a dork.

Anyway I was never so embarassed in my whole life as I was that night in the theater. In our five years together we never fought, but that night I swear was the beginning of the end.

Well, she was 16, wasn't she?

I couldn't resist. Sorry.
29th December 2007 06:38 PM
gypsy
quote:
MRD8 wrote:
Gypsy,
I have a copy of the "screener" that studio's send out for Academy Award consideration of No Country For Old Men...email me at [email protected] if you'd like to see it now rather than waiting till next summer for it to come out officially!

You have an email!
29th December 2007 06:45 PM
robpop
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Well, she was 16, wasn't she?

I couldn't resist. Sorry.

Funny! I left myself open for that.
29th December 2007 07:51 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
gypsy wrote:

see it, gypsy, it's good
30th December 2007 02:50 AM
The_Worst I can't get enough of this flick...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57DdviStOFo
30th December 2007 03:08 AM
The_Worst Seriously, John C. Reilly may be a genius-There's rumors he wrote over 50 songs for this movie & may go on tour with these tunes!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eyrgH8doV8

So is Bob Dylan overrated or is John C. Reilly underrated?!?!?!
30th December 2007 02:14 PM
steel driving hammer Thanks ;>)

I saw Sweeny last night and snuck in for a glimps of Cox and what did I see?

They were making fun of the Beatles!

Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Fuckin' Lennon...

I mean he was good but fuck him.

He started growing jealous twards my Stones.

Sweeny was ok, nothing more.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)