ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan - 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hello Return to archive
28th December 2007 12:48 AM
Lemon Squeezer Hello, met some of you in 2005 and 2006 and finally got around to posting. Just curious what this entails. Respect to my man J. Hope to see you all in the future.
28th December 2007 07:50 AM
SweetVirginia Welcome to the asylum, Lemon Squeezer!

28th December 2007 12:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Welcome Lemon!!

Wondering why it takes so long for the lurkers to start participating... We are nuts but nice
28th December 2007 01:06 PM
glencar "My man J"? Who dat?
28th December 2007 01:11 PM
gypsy
quote:
glencar wrote:
"My man J"? Who dat?

jb, I'm sure.
28th December 2007 01:13 PM
glencar Ah...another free meal!
28th December 2007 01:35 PM
PartyDoll MEG Welcome to our happy family!
28th December 2007 01:53 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Welcome to our happy family!

28th December 2007 03:02 PM
Joey
quote:
Lemon Squeezer wrote:
Hello, met some of you in 2005 and 2006 and finally got around to posting. Just curious what this entails. Respect to my man J. Hope to see you all in the future.

Welcome Lemon Squeezer ....................

The most important thing to remember about this most prodigious of message boards is that The MaxLugar , in real life , is a very big /tall man . He thus encompasses both the STRENGTHS and WEAKNESSES of a very big/tall man .

Word.

" Hit Me Ronnie ! "

J. Fly !
28th December 2007 04:10 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Cool nickname.
Have fun.
28th December 2007 04:42 PM
gimmekeef Welcome aboard...hold on tight..a lotta shit flies around here....Feel free to dispense your own at will..in fact its encouraged!
28th December 2007 04:43 PM
glencar def
28th December 2007 05:08 PM
LadyJane Welcome to the Asylum.
Here is a strait jacket, an inflatable party sheep, a thong and a brand new Tardrite.

When you figure out what I am referring to, you're golden.

LJ.

28th December 2007 05:11 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
Cool nickname.
Have fun.

Really! I envy those with cool handles.
28th December 2007 05:40 PM
Starbuck seriously....

a cool handle is nice, but does he have the staying power? will he be around long enough to make an impact? will he flirt with us, stick around for a year or so and have a meltdown? will he run off to be with his "real friends"?

he's going to have to show more posting prowess if he's going to make it around here....i won't bet on it, if you catch my drift.
28th December 2007 05:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
seriously....
a cool handle is nice, but does he have the staying power?

This should help.

28th December 2007 07:26 PM
Lemon Squeezer
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
seriously....

a cool handle is nice, but does he have the staying power? will he be around long enough to make an impact? will he flirt with us, stick around for a year or so and have a meltdown? will he run off to be with his "real friends"?

he's going to have to show more posting prowess if he's going to make it around here....i won't bet on it, if you catch my drift.

"J", who told me in Los Angeles about you and your buddy "pauly the parrot" warned me. You are way too obvious and clueless for words. A latter day Weird Al Yankmeoff. Now I realize that he was right. Start sucking up to your little clique or otherwise, get the fuck out the way Ringo! Call your boyfriend up and make sure your wigs are matching. I'm only typing this becaue you're a fool and brought this on yourself.

Thank's to all the rest here in Rocks Off. Welcome aboard indeed. See you in 2009
28th December 2007 07:57 PM
Bitch Lemon squeezer gave up before I got a chance to ask the male or female question, and location! By the last post I'm gonna guess male, west coast. Macho type, probably divorced, lol, not much for foreplay, lol. Oh well.

Dont scare off so easily Lemon Squeezer - you could be missing out on something good!
28th December 2007 08:03 PM
Lemon Squeezer
quote:
Bitch wrote:
Lemon squeezer gave up before I got a chance to ask the male or female question, and location! By the last post I'm gonna guess male, west coast. Macho type, probably divorced, lol, not much for foreplay, lol. Oh well.

Dont scare off so easily Lemon Squeezer - you could be missing out on something good!

For all of the The Rolling Stones love my friend "J" has sent me I won't turn tail. I thought I was alone until I met this cat and it's nice to know I am not alone. He prepped me well about some of you so doo doo doo doo your best.
28th December 2007 08:03 PM
TampabayStone
quote:
Lemon Squeezer wrote:

"J", who told me in Los Angeles about you and your buddy "pauly the parrot" warned me.

?
"pauly the parrot"
28th December 2007 09:03 PM
SweetVirginia I'm pretty sure we shouldn't let Starbuck be our official greeter here at Rocks Off....
28th December 2007 09:10 PM
glencar
quote:
Lemon Squeezer wrote:

"J", who told me in Los Angeles about you and your buddy "pauly the parrot" warned me. You are way too obvious and clueless for words. A latter day Weird Al Yankmeoff. Now I realize that he was right. Start sucking up to your little clique or otherwise, get the fuck out the way Ringo! Call your boyfriend up and make sure your wigs are matching. I'm only typing this becaue you're a fool and brought this on yourself.

Thank's to all the rest here in Rocks Off. Welcome aboard indeed. See you in 2009

We'll miss you in 2008, I guess...
28th December 2007 10:28 PM
Lemon Squeezer
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Bucky wouldn't hurt a flea. After all he is in a Beatles Tribute band....

Then why did he talk shit about me?
28th December 2007 10:29 PM
Lemon Squeezer

Read his greeting to me. Unless you are his mom then I smell a rat.
[Edited by Lemon Squeezer]
28th December 2007 10:31 PM
Lemon Squeezer
quote:
glencar wrote:
We'll miss you in 2008, I guess...

You and I have already met. 2008 will be a non Stones year.
28th December 2007 10:43 PM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Lemon Squeezer wrote:

Read his greeting to me. Unless you are his mom then I smell a rat.
[Edited by Lemon Squeezer]

Mr.or Ms. Squeezer..if you have lurked her at all and it sounds from your posting that you have, you already know Bucky is the master..
To paraphrase the "Professor"- You gotta be able to run with the horses, keep the lead out of your shoes(or ass) or you'll sink in the mud(or quick sand). A name does not a poster make.

A sense of humor is essential..so might I suggest you lighten up Lemon Head
This Pauly the Parrot you mention- Does he like crackers?
28th December 2007 10:50 PM
robpop
28th December 2007 10:54 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

This Pauly the Parrot you mention- Does he like crackers?

28th December 2007 10:57 PM
pdog can we be more specific about who met who, when and where... or else it's really creepy. This I met some of you, and not telling us who you are, and when we met is lame! If it's accidental, then please correct this... I apoligize if everyone else knows who you are and when you guys met. I don't like thinking I met you, and it's some big secret as to who you are... get my drift?
Despite all that, welcome.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)