ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan - 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dread Zeppelin. Return to archive
18th December 2007 10:41 PM
guitarman53 If Led Zep don't tour, we always got these guys.

[Edited by guitarman53]
[Edited by guitarman53]
[Edited by guitarman53]
18th December 2007 10:46 PM
guitarman53
18th December 2007 11:01 PM
Jaggedblues Dread Zeppelin. So that's their name. I was once hanging out with a friend who had this weird ass cd of some band playing reggae Zeppelin songs with an Elvis impersonater lead singer and I was just like WTF. It is an interesting concept I suppose. I didn't realize Dread Zeppelin was their name. Well, I guess that's a better name than Fred Zeppelin. I'm half tempted to see if I can find a DZ boot.
18th December 2007 11:15 PM
M.O.W.A.T.
quote:
Jaggedblues wrote:
Dread Zeppelin. So that's their name. I was once hanging out with a friend who had this weird ass cd of some band playing reggae Zeppelin songs with an Elvis impersonater lead singer and I was just like WTF. It is an interesting concept I suppose. I didn't realize Dread Zeppelin was their name. Well, I guess that's a better name than Fred Zeppelin. I'm half tempted to see if I can find a DZ boot.

Better yet, they could have called themselves Bread Zeppelin.

19th December 2007 06:13 AM
lotsajizz merry critmas
19th December 2007 06:13 AM
corgi37 Their video was extremely popular here in Oz circa 92.

I had hair then.
19th December 2007 07:08 AM
guitarman53

I find them hilarious.

19th December 2007 05:32 PM
Starbuck if you like dread zeppelin, you'd love beatallica.
20th December 2007 02:54 AM
Dan
quote:
Jaggedblues wrote:
Dread Zeppelin. So that's their name. I was once hanging out with a friend who had this weird ass cd of some band playing reggae Zeppelin songs with an Elvis impersonater lead singer and I was just like WTF. It is an interesting concept I suppose. I didn't realize Dread Zeppelin was their name. Well, I guess that's a better name than Fred Zeppelin. I'm half tempted to see if I can find a DZ boot.

I saw (and recorded) them in 1991. It's probably sub par by today's standards but I guess I will put it up one of these days. I would also prefer Dread Zeppelin to Led Zeppelin right now but then I would I hope they sound more like themselves than Led Zeppelin does right now.
20th December 2007 09:54 AM
Highwire Rob Does anyone know if there exists a "Mini Zeppelin" of little people just like "Mini Kiss" ?

Perhaps the Shrimp Blimp? Or more politically correct, the Diminutive Dirigible ?

They could have some political gigs...

[Edited by Highwire Rob]
21st December 2007 07:14 PM
Brainbell Jangler
quote:
Jaggedblues wrote:

I didn't realize Dread Zeppelin was their name. Well, I guess that's a better name than Fred Zeppelin.

21st December 2007 07:20 PM
Sioux
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
if you like dread zeppelin, you'd love beatallica.

That's pretty funny. Reminds me of the quote I read that
"The Beatles wanna hold your hand. The Stones wanna burn your town."
21st December 2007 08:02 PM
Dan
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Does anyone know if there exists a "Mini Zeppelin" of little people just like "Mini Kiss" ?

Tiny Kiss is better.
29th December 2007 10:57 AM
Kilroy Love Dread Zep. Check out the "Beatles" doing Stairway to Heaven
30th December 2007 09:29 AM
guitarman53

Misty Mountain Hop.
30th December 2007 09:38 AM
Mr Jurkka I know finnish metallica cover band.. Alcoholica
30th December 2007 01:07 PM
Egbert
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Does anyone know if there exists a "Mini Zeppelin" of little people just like "Mini Kiss" ?

Perhaps the Shrimp Blimp? Or more politically correct, the Diminutive Dirigible ?

Anything but "Mini Nobs"

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)