ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan - 11th July 2006
Đ Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 13 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
25th December 2007 07:39 AM
Quiquestone [quote]GhostofBrianJones wrote:
I love that last picture!!

...I wonder where they are getting off the plane at?

Well the pic says: Copenhagen 26 March 1965
25th December 2007 07:55 AM
stewed & Keefed You are very welcome here FleshFor LULU

[Edited by stewed & Keefed]
25th December 2007 07:56 AM
Quiquestone
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:

...a fast "welcome kiss" for you, while Brian turn around, LOL...

...Many thanks for you nice welcome BriansBabe! But take care honey we don't want Brian to get jealous, right?
[Edited by Quiquestone]
25th December 2007 10:15 AM
GhostofBrianJones WELCOME FLESH FOR LULU!! Glad to have another Stones and
Brian Jones fan here!! Thanks for the pictures!! Please feel
free to join us anytime. We definitely have some very
thoughtful, kind and interesting discussions.

25th December 2007 10:28 AM
Sioux Those are wonderful, Lulu!! Thanks so much! I've never seen
the one in which Brian is walking by that guitar in what
looks to be a classroom. Fantastic!

Welcome to you! I hope you stay and join the fun. We love
to talk about Brian and share pictures of him. I took 4
years of French in high school and I barely remember a
thing! Mon Dieu is right! But I have a fairly good French
"accent"...
25th December 2007 12:18 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
FleshFor LULU wrote:
i AM A NEWCOMER and french...So bear with me... I love Brian Jones & Keith. here is my humble contribution. Sorry if it is a repost. I am not still familiar with this website;

Hi LULU, many thanks for the wonderful picīs!!! I hope youīll
continue to post with us, youīre very WELCOME here!!!
Please have no worries about reposts or so, we always postinīthe same picīs here, lol ...but that doesnīt matter,
often they are in another size, color or light...each picture is gratefully accepted and highly appreciated here!!!

Some Brian and Keith for you:

...itīs always funny to look at, no?

25th December 2007 12:26 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
Quiquestone wrote:
...Many thanks for you nice welcome BriansBabe! But take care honey we don't want Brian to get jealous, right?

...oh yes, youīre right, but we were lucky, he has not noticed...lol ...

25th December 2007 12:40 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:

Hey Lisa dear, look what I found for you:

Iīm looking forward to have you here again soon...youīre missed...send you hugs, Alex

25th December 2007 01:44 PM
FleshFor LULU Thank you for the nice welcome... so many images of Brian Jones in here. That is a very nice thread.

-Lulu
25th December 2007 03:02 PM
stewed & Keefed Linda PM for you.
25th December 2007 04:47 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
BrianGotHisRocksOff wrote:
Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Ps: Can anyone help me post a pic? I used the novocode but it didn't work.

hello... i will help you... and i will post you a step-by-step "photo-lesson" in how to do it... you have a photobucket? if not register there because its the easiest for uploading and posting photos: http://www.photobucket.com

when you registered there then follow step by step:

your photobucket will look like this above... there you see where i marked the arrow and drew around the "browse button"... click on it and a window will open where you can browse through your files... it will look like this below:

follow what i also marked in the lesson-pic and repeat that as much as you want if you wanna upload more than one... but each time click a new "browse-button" otherwise the one pic you just have chosen will not be uploaded!!
then when you are finished with picking photos, click on the upload-button and wait until photobucket says that it is uploaded:

after you have done this you scroll down to your pics, choose the photo you want and right click IN the place that i marked:

then copy exactly the same thing that you clicked right in when you see that it actually is marked:

after you have done this you are ready to post it directly into this board... the thing that you just copied is the actual link to the photo you want to post...
the next step is that you just open the usual reply window in here and as if you were to type a message you type this instead:

and dont forget to put a space between img and src! and dont forget the quotation marks... everything (except the insert link here, which you dont type here!) i typed is important so the picture can appear!
in the area between the two quotation marks you right-click and then click "paste":

then the result will look like this:

(the link for the photo will vary in length and stuff of course and doesnt have to look like mine)

so now you are finished and can click the submit button of this board... congratulate!!

ps. linda, you should try exactly the same... it will work with your mac'n tosh tiger exactly the same... just that instead of that you right-click and press copy you just mark a link with your mouse in the normal way as you always mark things and then you press the apple and an C on your keyboard! and if you wanna paste a link somewhere (like there where i told in the lesson) you press apple and a V!
try it linda... you will make it!

[Edited by Sophia Graves]
25th December 2007 04:54 PM
Sophia Graves

25th December 2007 06:16 PM
GhostofBrianJones Good pictures great to see as many old and new Brian on here.

P.M. for you Steve
25th December 2007 08:28 PM
BriansBabe Thanks to you, Sophia dear, for the good explain, how to post...that was a lot of work for you!! Well done!!!
You can also only click on the IMG code and itīs direct copied to insert in the post reply...

25th December 2007 08:45 PM
BriansBabe Look, Nicole and Linda, and everyone else out there, with this kindly explanation from Sophia, nothing can go wrong with postinīpicīs here...please try it...

Well, we waiting for your pictures ...
[Edited by BriansBabe]
25th December 2007 09:54 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:
Thanks to you, Sophia dear, for the good explain, how to post...that was a lot of work for you!! Well done!!!
You can also only click on the IMG code and itīs direct copied to insert in the post reply...

true..but sometimes it doesnt work and then you are fuhuhucked... ähem.
and i wouldnt recommend the "html code" you can click on there either because then the tag you wanna post is bombed with stupid html that links directly to photobucket and it can fuck up a thread or make the site slower. ouch.

[Edited by Sophia Graves]
25th December 2007 10:29 PM
Sophia Graves
25th December 2007 10:29 PM
Sophia Graves
25th December 2007 11:49 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:
true..but sometimes it doesnt work and then you are fuhuhucked... ähem.
and i wouldnt recommend the "html code" you can click on there either because then the tag you wanna post is bombed with stupid html that links directly to photobucket and it can fuck up a thread or make the site slower. ouch.

...yes, sure, thatīs right...never use f...ing HTML ...

Seems like you are sleepless as well...but Iīll try to get some sleep now although I miss Brian sooo much
Love, Alex
Oh, and many thanks for the last pic you posted, I never saw this before...and, you have an email dear
26th December 2007 05:04 AM
GhostofBrianJones I will try and see if I can upload some pictures on here.
If I get too confused I will just email them to Steve and
he can do it instead. I sent some more out last night.
My furnace is acting up so hopefully later on today my
friends will come out and fix it. I about froze to death
last night, think it is a switch that controls the heat
coming on and off. My renter got up and got it to put out
heat in the middle of the night! Right now I am sitting
here with a heavy robe and socks on trying to keep warm.

Another friend of mine gave me some suggestions on how
to find more pictures of our BJ and the band so I will
see what happens.

Much love to my BJ friends here!
26th December 2007 05:12 AM
JoneseygirlU.K. Hi everybody out there,especially Brian fans.I'm new to this board and certainly this thread but I've been a long time fan of Mr Jones since I was in my 20's.(I'm now 43)I'm furtively looking through any of my old stones books to see if I can scan anything to Photobucket.
May you all enjoy the festive season and all the best for 2008!!
26th December 2007 05:14 AM
JoneseygirlU.K. P.S.I've absolutely NO idea how 'welcome to the breakfast show' has appeared just above my avatar.Think I'll keep it!!
26th December 2007 05:50 AM
GhostofBrianJones Welcome JonesygirlUK! I think that phrase Welcome to the
Breakfast Show appears during certain times of the night
when any of us posts! Mine should have said the same thing.

We welcome you and any pictures or comments you wish to
make.
26th December 2007 06:20 AM
JoneseygirlU.K. Thanks GOBJ!! It's about 11o'clock over here in sunny (hah!) Coventry so I guess the message threw me.I've just sorted out decorating my house with my hubby and was going through some of my old Stones books.I've gone through a few of the archives on this board and many of you have posted pictures I have.Still, I'll keep looking.
I was explaining to a young thing the other day how Brian was one of the first pop stars to not only be a multi talented musician but also to have and cultivate an androgynous look.Without him there would be no glam rock.Plus he dared to decadently tread where others dared not...and I know that causes a few on this board to question devotion to Brian as he was hard work at times,to say the least.I just find that beautiful,angelic face combined with his many personalities and demons much more interesting.AND he created the greatest rock n roll band ever!!!
26th December 2007 06:49 AM
stewed & Keefed Welcome JoneseygirlU.K.
26th December 2007 07:08 AM
stewed & Keefed Thank's Linda.

26th December 2007 08:49 AM
JoneseygirlU.K. Photobucket

Thanks Stewed and Keefed.Look forward to many postings!! Here's a picture of the Golden Stone from a mag called Scandal.If it's been posted before,please forgive me!!
[Edited by JoneseygirlU.K.]
26th December 2007 09:09 AM

Here's another one from the Mandy Aftel biog.
26th December 2007 09:20 AM
26th December 2007 09:23 AM
BriansBabe
quote:
JoneseygirlU.K. wrote:
Photobucket

WWWWWWWWoooooooWWWWWWWWWW, what a wonderful upbeat of you Joneseygirl!!!! Never saw that amazing pic!!! Thanks much for that!!! And hope see many more postings from you....

Send you a warm and heartfelt WELCOME!!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)