ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - San Siro, Milan - 11th July 2006
© Dave Hogan with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Brian.........part 13 Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18th December 2007 05:11 PM
zooeyglass
18th December 2007 05:58 PM
BriansBabe THANKS Lisa, dear, wanna more "Keith and Brian" pic´s???

...arrive at the airport in New York, seems like the both had a good time...
18th December 2007 06:51 PM
BriansBabe
18th December 2007 07:56 PM
Sioux
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:
Sioux, no problem, when I have time, I can spend hours playing among my Brian pics

I wish this was better quality, but the original I posted was as I found it, I couldn't get it to look better unfortunately!

Here's a reverse and a smaller version for you...

PS: The smaller version actually looks better, doesn't it?
[Edited by zooeyglass]

Lisa, you are the BESTEST! Thanks sooooo much...
18th December 2007 07:57 PM
BriansBabe

Love and hugs to all my friends here, Alex

P.S.: Linda dear, I´ve got your email and replied, many thanks!!!
18th December 2007 07:59 PM
Sioux Alex and Lisa, beautiful pix! I can scarcely catch my breath... I mean, wow!
18th December 2007 08:08 PM
BriansBabe You´re welcome, here is Brian alone for you Sioux

18th December 2007 08:13 PM
BriansBabe ...the same in color

O.K. say good night now my dears, Alex
18th December 2007 08:14 PM
Shoshanna
quote:
stewed & Keefed wrote:

I love this photo!
18th December 2007 10:07 PM
Olivia1962
18th December 2007 11:41 PM
Sioux
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:
You´re welcome, here is Brian alone for you Sioux

Thanks Alex.... "Come to me, baby. I'll make it all better."
18th December 2007 11:45 PM
zooeyglass Thanks, Alex liebe, for the Brian and Keith pictures!

I'm actually off very early tomorrow to go back to Chicago for Christmas and see my family for the first time since July -- needless to say, I can't wait to get off the plane.

Of course, I'm not looking forward to the COLD!

I hope to do some posting while I'm away, but in case I don't:

Merry Christmas/Fröhliche Weihnachten to you all!
[And a leisurely Boxing Day also to Steve!]

NO! I did not put the Santa hat on Brian, I found this ages ago and thought it was funny that somebody would do that to a picture where he's holding an umbrella

Here's just a "plain" Brian...

Bye for now! Lisa

18th December 2007 11:47 PM
GhostofBrianJones I think I have quite a few of those Chris Walters photos. They were taken
in 1968 at some party in December I think. Let me see if I can find any more.
In the meantime if anyone has anymore please share. I have a lot in my room
of those pictures.

LOVE TO S&K!!
19th December 2007 10:31 AM
Sophia Graves
quote:
zooeyglass wrote:

oh! what a good photo from the back.. i love "fromtheback"-fotos..and ouch, how handsome...
19th December 2007 10:32 AM
Sophia Graves
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! now i flip out, fall off the chair and aaaahhh.
brian had so wonderful hands.
19th December 2007 11:57 AM
guitarman53

I uploaded this video on Youtube from this old VHS tape I had on the Death of Brian, from Inside Edition T.V. show, but there's no image yet, (it takes up to 6 hours) it's similiar to Entertainment Tonight program on this, for all Brian fans.
[Edited by guitarman53]
19th December 2007 12:14 PM
Sophia Graves
19th December 2007 01:00 PM
Sioux Lol Lisa, I don't think there is any such thing as a "plain" picture of Brian...lol They are all superb!
Thanks again, and have a wonderful trip back to Chicago "my kind of town, Chicago is, my kind of town"...

Thanks for that video, guitarman. I saw a couple of pix of Brian on there that I'd not seen before.
19th December 2007 01:45 PM
BriansBabe Oh, my dear Lisa, although I´ll miss you very much, I´m glad for you, that you going to see your family since such a long time...sure you´ve longing for that trip!!!

Wish you and your family Merry Christmas!!

Brian wave you a good bye:

...and me too ...
Take care my friend, Alex xx
19th December 2007 02:38 PM
stewed & Keefed
quote:
Shoshanna wrote:

I love this photo!

Welcome
19th December 2007 02:42 PM
stewed & Keefed
19th December 2007 04:07 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:
aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! now i flip out, fall off the chair and aaaahhh.
brian had so wonderful hands.

...lol, don´t wanna hurt you dear Sophia ...O.K. you do better sit on the floor, I always used to do when Brian is driving me crazy = lol...it´s all his fault, he is way tooooooooo much sexy for us, uhhhh

more wonderful sweet Brian hands:

...hmmmmm, our lovely Brian, we miss you soooo much!!!!

19th December 2007 05:16 PM
Olivia1962

19th December 2007 05:53 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:

...lol, don´t wanna hurt you dear Sophia ...O.K. you do better sit on the floor, I always used to do when Brian is driving me crazy = lol...it´s all his fault, he is way tooooooooo much sexy for us, uhhhh

more wonderful sweet Brian hands:

...hmmmmm, our lovely Brian, we miss you soooo much!!!!

awwww!!! his expression on the face... so sweet.
he always seemed/seems so childish but also very wild and aggressive to me at once.. i love that. i find such people interesting in general.. to watch them.. even at their lowest and deepest point.

thanks for sharing this one! a big hug to you..and of course to linda and steve and sioux..and everyone else in here!!!

okey..i will sit on the floor now...aaahhhh

19th December 2007 05:54 PM
Sophia Graves
quote:
Olivia1962 wrote:

i so wanna see more of the photos he took... i heard several times that he loved photography... i only know the one picture he took of linda mccartney and mick..thats it.. and this one was really good. shit, i am a bit sad that the camera and full filmrolls also got burned at cotchford farm.

btw. one of my best friends in sweden and also my tutor in photography has like three of exactly this camera and uses them mainly in his work.. and he presented me exacty the same lens a while ago!

[Edited by Sophia Graves]
19th December 2007 05:58 PM
Sophia Graves
19th December 2007 07:24 PM
BriansBabe
quote:
Sophia Graves wrote:
i so wanna see more of the photos he took...

...sorry, no photo which Brian took, but one of the sweetest Photographer ever existed

...seems like all he did, was done with passion, even be a photographer...I find that so very much sweet and lovable!!!
19th December 2007 08:03 PM
Sioux I agree! Everything Brian did, good or bad, he did with gusto. I love seeing pictures of him in a happy mood. Seems
he had precious little of "happy" in his life... And yet,
some of my most very favorite pictures of him are when he
is just looking straight at us---and with a serious look
on his face....

It's really good to have you back posting with us, Sophia! Even though I didn't know you before, I HAVE
been reading this thread for quite a long time...
20th December 2007 04:05 AM
Sophia Graves
quote:
BriansBabe wrote:

...sorry, no photo which Brian took, but one of the sweetest Photographer ever existed

...seems like all he did, was done with passion, even be a photographer...I find that so very much sweet and lovable!!!

dang!! this is already, oh gott, breathtaking enough for me! never seen this one before.. if anybody on here ever finds or has more pictures of brian with a camera in his hand, please please post! id be forever gratefull!
it means alot to me that one of my biggest heroes also was into photography as i am..so it makes even more sense that i became a photographer...

and sioux... thank you for your kind words..
i am happy to be back posting, too... i wasnt really gone and watching every day and reading every now and then.. but i felt pretty much "gone"..haha. i feel in the mood and have the nerves now to spend some more time in sorting pictures and uploading and posting them etc.

i am happy so much kind people are here now! such a lovely online-family!
20th December 2007 04:06 AM
Sophia Graves
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)