ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1965 Michael Ochs
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What will You Be Doing to Ring In The New Year.... Return to archive
30th December 2006 04:00 PM
Kilroy I'll set off some fire crackers and toast the New Year with the wife and my 3 boys. 2006 was ok but I look forward to a year that ends with a odd #. In 2002 I lost my Dad to cancer. In 2004 Mom died of cancer, and in 2006 my best friend died after 18 great years. Happy New Year to all my friends here at Rocks Off, a really great site. Still a little miffed at not meeting you guys on the First AC concert, I could not make the second, another downer on the even dates. I did get to see the Stones in 2005! Happy New Year!
30th December 2006 04:09 PM
pdog Working!
30th December 2006 05:21 PM
fireontheplatter i will watch the ball drop on tv and then go out for awhile with a couple of friends.. no biggie.

everybody say ow
30th December 2006 05:57 PM
egon Eating & drinking.
But mostly drinking.
Maybe even blow my hand of with some fireworks.
30th December 2006 07:09 PM
sirmoonie Drinking. Busting moof. Talking to god monosyllibicly. Preparing for war.
31st December 2006 10:09 AM
Trey Krimsin I'll be fast asleep when the new year rings in.
31st December 2006 06:28 PM
Dan Saw Blondie last night for free at the 400 capacity Key Club and I am still riding that buzz so I will just take it easy, listen to some of my new CDs and watch some new DVDs. A friend gave me a nice stack last night including some rare and long sought after stuff.
31st December 2006 08:31 PM
CraigP Boinking
31st December 2006 09:21 PM
mojoman flatlining
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)