ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1965 Michael Ochs
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Vote for the Stones on BBC Radio 2 Return to archive
28th December 2006 05:41 PM
Soldatti Poll for the best British band, only 3 days to go.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/musicclub/battleofthebands_home.shtml
28th December 2006 07:02 PM
axl79 My vote is delivered
29th December 2006 12:34 AM
glencar Mine too! No vote tally yet though.
29th December 2006 06:19 AM
Doxa I voted, too.

Interesting - or painful - to see which will be the fourth: The Stones or Take That. I don't think neither of them has any hope to reach the top three (Beatles, Oasis, Queen). And this is not intended dissing the Stones or the English. Just speaking of cruel and unfair states of affairs as far as good musical taste is concerned.

- Doxa

[Edited by Doxa]
29th December 2006 08:02 AM
Gazza I guess its done to cover all generations. In all seriousness, why would you expect an 18 year old to vote for the Beatles, the Stones or Queen?

Meaningless poll which just depends on what generation of fans has more access than the others to the internet.
29th December 2006 08:07 AM
egon voted!

cliff should be in that list.
29th December 2006 08:08 AM
egon
quote:
Gazza wrote:
I guess its done to cover all generations. In all seriousness, why would you expect an 18 year old to vote for the Beatles, the Stones or Queen?

Meaningless poll which just depends on what generation of fans has more access than the others to the internet.

you're just pissed off because U2 can't be in the list...
29th December 2006 10:49 AM
Gazza
quote:
egon wrote:

you're just pissed off because U2 can't be in the list...

I'm not pissed off at all. In fact, I'm happy for the anti-U2 obsessives on here because at least this is one poll 'we' cant lose out to them on

(awaits a 'why AREN'T U2 on this list' query..)
29th December 2006 12:03 PM
gustavobala where´re led zeppelin? take that who?
29th December 2006 12:05 PM
glencar It's a boy band.
29th December 2006 02:47 PM
iluvmickjagger07 i voted with both of my email addresses.
go stonessss
29th December 2006 05:46 PM
Gazza
quote:
gustavobala wrote:
where´re led zeppelin? take that who?

BBC are "doing it for the kids"...
30th December 2006 12:46 AM
Bitch Stones get my vote!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)