ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1965 Michael Ochs
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What was your highlight of 2006? Return to archive Page: 1 2
28th December 2006 05:42 AM
egon Mine doesn't need any words of course:

28th December 2006 05:50 AM
egon and of course being voted RO poster of the century.
28th December 2006 05:58 AM
FotiniD Great thread Egon!

THE absolute highlight of 2006 for me was of course this:

Ah, the memories...

And speding the first drunk night of my life (loaded with cheap wine baby), listening to depressing, sad little Greek songs and Jimi Hendrix tunes with A. Play THAT again Sam.

Boy, them memories.
[Edited by FotiniD]
28th December 2006 06:06 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
egon wrote:
and of course being voted RO poster of the century.

Sorry, but that would be me.
28th December 2006 06:07 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat My girlfriend !
28th December 2006 06:10 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Sorry, but that would be me.

I sense a duel coming on!
28th December 2006 07:22 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
FotiniD wrote:

I sense a duel coming on!

Ow yeah, that would be cool!
28th December 2006 10:32 AM
glencar Clearly the Rocks Off Chicago Summit is THE highlight of the year.
28th December 2006 10:48 AM
outlaw Today, when I became a member of Rocks Off. My life is complete now.
28th December 2006 10:56 AM
Jumacfly the summer romance thread.
28th December 2006 11:01 AM
PartyDoll MEG I gotta choose between this:

and this:

and this:

Ah..Don't make me...it was a great year..lets hope for more in 2007!!!
28th December 2006 11:07 AM
glencar Oooh, I forgot that first one! I thought it was 2005 for some reason. I saw more of you guys in Chicago but nobody pulled any scams in NY & the whole "pouting across the street" thing was mucho grande!
28th December 2006 11:07 AM
rogerriffin The highlight and dream done true, see them in 1st row...

28th December 2006 11:11 AM
glencar Wow, that stage WAS hideous!
28th December 2006 11:21 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat The fact that I got NO PM, was NO highlight!
28th December 2006 11:41 AM
Saint Sway Sai Wong was the Rocks Off highlight of 06
28th December 2006 11:48 AM
GotToRollMe There have been several highlights...nay, many highlights. I can't choose just one. I simply can't.
BUT...Atlantic City is right up there with the best of 'em.

[Edited by GotToRollMe]
28th December 2006 12:08 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:
There have been several highlights...nay, many highlights. I can't choose just one. I simply can't.
BUT...Atlantic City is right up there with the best of 'em.

oh yeah... I love it when they wait right up until 3pm, the day of, to cancel a show

28th December 2006 12:14 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

oh yeah... I love it when they wait right up until 3pm, the day of, to cancel a show

LOL...I knew you wouldn't be able to resist that, Sway!
I was referring, of course, to the rescheduled AC show on 11/17. It was so good, it almost made that whole fiasco worthwhile...almost...(and I'm sure I wouldn't even be that forgiving if I'd lost airfare and hotel on the deal). It really was that good though. The boot of this show is on the tracker as we speak - grab it!
28th December 2006 12:16 PM
Saint Sway cool!

when will the Hawaii show be up on tracker?
28th December 2006 12:39 PM
Lil Brian Yosemite and seeing Tiger dominate Medinah CC. Happy New Year everybody!
28th December 2006 01:07 PM
Dan The first 3 weeks of the month of November. So many great concerts.
28th December 2006 02:10 PM
Some Guy The RSUSA comeback.
28th December 2006 02:14 PM
Saint Sway so many great Van Humiliation moments to choose from...

they really raised the Spinal Tap bar to new heights on '06

cant wait to hear the tales from the road about Diamond Dave & Eddie's fat kid in '07...
28th December 2006 02:40 PM
rogerriffin
quote:
glencar wrote:
Wow, that stage WAS hideous!

Yes, in fact all around the world think the same...well no the Stones...

I saw 2 times the "hideous" and 2 times de Sir Stage "On Stage", the pic its from Mexico City, these time no saw the stage, you Only see the band, the world greatest rock´n´roll band!
28th December 2006 02:51 PM
Saint Sway the undisputed greatest moment of 2006 was Gerardo's podcast with the BJFC when they revealed that they had dug up Brian Jones body and determined that his death was caused by the stroke that Keith suffered onstage in Chicago
28th December 2006 02:56 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
The RSUSA comeback.

I'm glad he's back but that jerk ran off WattsAtScotts
28th December 2006 03:12 PM
Angiegirl Well, I can tell you what wasn't: Amsterdam ArenA, July 30.
28th December 2006 04:22 PM
Some Guy
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
so many great Van Humiliation moments to choose from...

they really raised the Spinal Tap bar to new heights on '06

cant wait to hear the tales from the road about Diamond Dave & Eddie's fat kid in '07...

From DLR Army-
i don't post here much , if any . But i read the forums daily . I just wanted to let everyone know that wolfie is not going to be in the band . I cannot reveal my source , but ........ it is a fact , No wolfie . The band has recorded and mixing and mastering are going on as we speak . The band will come back as the original line-up . There will be a new release and a 2007 tour . Ed,Al,Mike,and David . Everybody just hang tight , good things are coming very soon . As i can understand alot of you will not believe me . All i can say is just wait and see for yourself . You will not see me post on here anymore , i am just tired of reading all this bull on here about wolf being in the band . And for the record .... Al and Mike visit this forum every other day or so , be careful what you say about them , they WILL read all about it .

I've said enough . Hang on folks , they are back ....... and gonna come out rockin' very soon
28th December 2006 04:49 PM
Dan
quote:
Al and Mike visit this forum every other day or so , be careful what you say about them , they WILL read all about it .

Uh oh, the idiot who posted this must be new to the internet to invite a shitstorm like that.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)